Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we all wondered how many work vans BS had, are these the same vans or 2 totally different vans

This photo printed by media 2/3/15
12c99f4c279fe8dcc73ea416f71367bd.jpg

This one printed 28/01/2015
239b9776816f11267068b324d484d91f.jpg

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...es-past-the-site/story-fni0cx12-1227245490641
Before performing a drive-by of the Long Point search zone yesterday, Mr Spedding visited a number of people believed to be his clients.

He visited a residence, the Mariner Motel in Laurieton and a large warehouse before he drove past the search party stretched out in a single-file search formation along the Ghost Road.

:facepalm:

So we all wondered how many work vans BS had well here is clear evidence that 2 work vans exist.

I say BS is innocent and whoever was driving the 2nd van the day WT went missing is the guilty party.

This photo printed by media 2/3/15
12c99f4c279fe8dcc73ea416f71367bd.jpg

This one printed 28/01/2015
239b9776816f11267068b324d484d91f.jpg

Or is it the same van with the back panel logo removed - some are like removal magnetic.
Because the ladders and tie downs everything on the roof look exactly the same. imo

Did police feel the need for this through their own enquiries or was it the tip. I am surprised BOMB squad is there before the SAR dogs. For some reason I can't load the links, but wow! Besides the obvious, can anyone think why? Cops are watching more people/places than just ground zero, so to speak. They are gonna get these bastards soon :drumroll:

I don't really know but I assume they had things like the bomb squad and riot police just because they were available to assist.

The logo is there in both, it is just obstructed in the first one because the door is open. If you zoom in and look through the window of the open door on the first pic, you can make out a bit of it.

The logo is there in both, it is just obstructed in the first one because the door is open. If you zoom in and look through the window of the open door on the first pic, you can make out a bit of it.

I meant the back panel behind the window - with phone numbers etc.
Not the bit on the door that says We repair anything.
hope that makes sense.

I would love to get the opinion of Renee on the Eyes for Lies blog, wrt the interviews BS has given. Does anyone know how to request it?
That's a great idea. I've followed her for a long time. I thought I saw her do something on this, but I don't see it on the website. Maybe it was Facebook. Anyway, it seems the usual way to get her attention on a case is to link a video or a few videos of the person in a comment on the blog or on her Facebook wall. Please post back if you submit something!

I meant the back panel behind the window - with phone numbers etc.
Not the bit on the door that says We repair anything.
hope that makes sense.
No I know what you meant. I didn't notice it at first, but it is there, the open door is blocking most of it. If you zoom in and look through the top of the window of the open door you can see some of the writing peeking through.

That's pretty freaky though, what word is showing without the S in Speddo's on the front of the van :s

That's pretty freaky though, what word is showing without the S in Speddo's on the front of the van :s

I think someones removed it trying to be funny, i have to say it wasn't lost me when we first heard his businesses name.

I think someones removed it trying to be funny i have to say it wasn't lost me when we first heard his businesses name
I know! My first thought was why would you shorten your last name to that? Even weirder now with some of the implications in the case.

omg where have we heard THAT before & look where that murderer is now???

It's interesting to think Bill went to work today.

I think the 'knee jerk' reaction of the bones would have been the media excitement & hype.

But if you were innocent wouldn't you just go about your normal business...
In saying that, here is news story that BS was photographed driving past the search site today.

Either that's the normal route he would take so why detour ?

Or he is trying to make himself look like he has nothing to worry about by putting himself right in the midst of it all.

Can't help but notice the S has gone missing from Speddo's

I wish The Police would make a clear & specific update on the current state of the investigation, spell...it...out

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...es-past-the-site/story-fni0cx12-1227245490641

I can't believe he drove down Ghost Road as police were starting their search .. is that arrogant of what .. or was that just him trying to show how often he has to use the road or something .. there is a lot about this guy that is really off. He's not showing normal reactions to any of this. Bravado.

If he's involved, he could be going past to keep tabs on where the search is focused, and using the fact that he lives nearby as cover
Though surely someone wouldn't be that obvious?

No I know what you meant. I didn't notice it at first, but it is there, the open door is blocking most of it. If you zoom in and look through the top of the window of the open door you can see some of the writing peeking through.

Yes I can see it now.

I wonder if this is a way for the police to monitor his behaviour. Maybe they found a way to let him know about the search before it started and maybe they had the media get involved. If he was only going to Laurieton there was no need for him to use that road.

They said it won't be the only location they search.

If it were me and I wasn't involved but had my life turned upside down by the police and media I'd stay well away from that scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori