Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as Spedding is my #1 POI and gives me very bad vibes, I think he is pretty much damned whatever he does, regarding driving along the search route, if it was his usual route and he didn't take it, that would be taken as suspicious.

Much as Spedding is my #1 POI and gives me very bad vibes, I think he is pretty much damned whatever he does, regarding driving along the search route, if it was his usual route and he didn't take it, that would be taken as suspicious.
Agreed - and when I lived in Wauchope - I would often use that road if I was heading to the Lake Cathie/Bonny Hills area -however I honestly wonder how many clients he would have in that direction - compared to the bigger populations of Port Macquarie etc. I lived in Wauchope many years ago - but driving along that part always gave me the creeps!

VERY interesting that he drove past the search!!! Perps often insert themselves into searches.

I can only speak as to how I would think, but surely if he was innocent, he'd avoid that road for this very reason, he claims he and his wife were on the verge of a breakdown, why then go and expose yourself to more attention?

Man, one might assume the police dogs would be one of the first things they would have out there??

If they're not using dogs, they're not expecting to find a body at this stage. If they think they'll need them, they'll bring in the cadaver dogs when they have more of an idea what's in the area.

You wouldn't think so!!! But then again - why would he drive around with the S missing?

Why would he drive straight past a search site for which he's a poi?!!
It may very well be the only way to get to wherever he's going, I'm not familiar with the area, but if not, these are all good questions

http://youtu.be/kBQhdvruBU4

There's something about the both of them that gives me a weird vibe. Listen to the wife's response when reporters ask if they've got the wrong man. Its almost a sarcastic reply

Why oh why did this discovery of bones be reported so prematurely when it only took a few hours to confirm them as animal bones? The poor family members

My first post on here, hello everyone. I think they are stirring the pot to gauge reactions from their POI or POIs. It's also quite possible they told the family beforehand that they would be releasing some sort of information here and there as the search progresses, to see what happens, and to prepare themselves for reading something that may be disturbing.

I would try to cut police some slack on this. They are not insensitive to the feelings of family members.

You can just see the markings where the S was if you look closely.........surely you'd replace that quick smart!

You have to send her a link of the interview (if you could call it that) and a brief description of the case. I'm not sure if she will do it with only one request several are needed which is understandable given she can't assess every request. Can you post the link to her here so others can jump on board.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...es-past-the-site/story-fni0cx12-1227245490641
I can't believe that pic! The van without the S!! Did the media take it out or has it genuinely worn off!!! Also I notice in the pic of him driving past - it seems like he was driving very slowly... it just looks so obvious!!!

The 'RE' in hire is worn too so it makes it hard to guess... is it just a cruel coincidence that the S completely wore off when the other letters are still there? Or did someone have access to his van and do it?

I hope police check it out because I'm guessing if Spedding is innocent, the punishment for interfering with a case by a third party would go far beyond light hearted vandalism

Maybe he wanted to see exactly where they were searching?

New article just posted thought I would share it. Thanks for all your posts and updates.

"A person previously identified as a person of interest in the case of missing toddler William Tyrell drove past a new search site just seconds before the police began an extensive hunt for the three-year-old's body.

Washing machine repairman Bill Spedding was spotted driving his van past the search site on Houston Mitchell Drive in Bonny Hills on the NSW north coast on Monday morning, The Daily Telegraph reported.
William Tyrell went missing from his grandparent's backyard in Kendall, south of Port Macquarie, on the NSW mid-north coast.

Bones were found on Monday in the in dense bushland during the search for the little boy's body, which involved more than 30 police officers, but a pathologist confirmed the remains belonged to an animal."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...disappeared-six-months-ago.html#ixzz3TGjQYyeq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti