Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a POI but knew I was innocent of the crime, I would drive wherever I wanted. Even if the police were about to search that area.

If I did nothing wrong, then I would have no reason to hide.
I'd also probably be scathing of the media. There is no way I would remain silent if I felt I was accused of something I didn't do. I would speak out, defend myself and no doubt become a lot of people's #1 suspect.

Not saying BS isn't involved. I'm still on the fence Just looking at it from another perspective.

jmo

If I were a POI but knew I was innocent of the crime, I would drive wherever I wanted. Even if the police were about to search that area.

If I did nothing wrong, then I would have no reason to hide.
I'd also probably be scathing of the media. There is no way I would remain silent if I felt I was accused of something I didn't do. I would speak out, defend myself and no doubt become a lot of people's #1 suspect.

Not saying BS isn't involved. I'm still on the fence Just looking at it from another perspective.

jmo

I agree

Police said the search came after fresh information was received in relation to William's disappearance and was expected to continue until Wednesday afternoon.

A NSW Police spokesman said detectives would brief the media on the search about 2pm today at a command post on Houston Mitchell Drive in the Queens Lake State Conservation Area.

* William Tyrrell's names was formerly spelt "Tyrell". Police have now advised the correct spelling is "Tyrrell"

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...sit-bill-speddings-house-20150302-13tebj.html

At the same time it seems strange that someone who was apparently so traumatized by the media frenzy would also have a lackadaisical attitude about driving past a search site and driving around with a derogatory message on his car. But that's just my thoughts, I have no idea who the man is

What's the bet BS rushes home from work when he figures out the police have visited? And what's the bet that his conversations will be recorded .....

also, how do msm know which addresses bs drove to before doing his recent drive past?
are they following him?

So they wanted to talk to Mrs S without her husband present? Or did they not know he had left the house?

I'm going with the first option.

IIRC there are, or at least were, other adults living at the house too. Does anyone remember that?

So they wanted to talk to Mrs S without her husband present? Or did they not know he had left the house?

IIRC there are, or at least were, other adults living at the house too. Does anyone remember that?

Would otherwise be a monumental coincidence if police rocked up very shortly after he left

Is anyone else surprised he has work at the moment? I mean he has not been proven guilty but he has also not been cleared as innocent so I personally wouldn't want him in my house..

Obviously some people are 100% on his side but most of them would be family and friends, his normal cliental base probably wouldn't be so trusting.

What's the bet BS rushes home from work when he figures out the police have visited? And what's the bet that his conversations will be recorded .....
I would say so fruity! I'm sure conversations have been recorded since they first searched the house. With all the advanced technology I'm sure they were able to fix up something that would never be spotted. I remember researching all of that when I was concerned about my mother's treatment in her nursing home - I was surprised at the gadgets that could video etc. And LE would certainly have access to up to the minute technology.

I would think that if it was him they wanted to speak to and they happened to arrive after he left, they would call him and request him to return to the house or come back again when he is expected to be home?

* William Tyrrell's names was formerly spelt "Tyrell". Police have now advised the correct spelling is "Tyrrell"

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...sit-bill-speddings-house-20150302-13tebj.html

Interesting .... the gloves are coming off. Police trying to maintain a high degree of accuracy. Perhaps trying to show their absolute credibility so any doubters provide that extra information that they so desperately need? So people stop protecting someone who could be very implicit in William's disappearance?

I will see if we can get the thread title updated with the correct spelling .... (ETA: thank you marly! You were already on top of it. :) )

Or it was the wife that made the tip that promoted this new search and they wanted him out of the way so they could talk to her. Stab in the dark I know but that's my guess

At the same time it seems strange that someone who was apparently so traumatized by the media frenzy would also have a lackadaisical attitude about driving past a search site and driving around with a derogatory message on his car. But that's just my thoughts, I have no idea who the man is
I agree. WEIRD AS.

How would the dogs find anything after all the rain a couple weeks ago?

My understanding is that cadaver dogs are well equipped to find decomposing or decomposed bodies, that's what they're trained for. A bit of rain wouldn't stop them. I did post some fascinating links in the previous thread, but I'm that flat out work wise at the moment, I'm finding it a challenge just to keep up with the posts at the moment, and don't have time to go back and find them. I've just done a quick google and provided a link regarding cavader dogs which may give you some idea. There are more articles if you want to google yourself, but you get the idea from this one, I think.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....ent_accurate_can_smell_remains_15_feet_d.html

Is anyone else surprised he has work at the moment? I mean he has not been proven guilty but he has also not been cleared as innocent so I personally wouldn't want him in my house..

Obviously some people are 100% on his side but most of them would be family and friends, his normal cliental base probably wouldn't be so trusting.

Some people just don't read newspapers or watch TV news. Also despite what some say IMO there has been very little in MSM (just a flurry of articles initially, then when WS came to light and now with the search, but it's still not in the top 10 articles on most sites. Also it says he went to a corporate venue (pub or hotel) and then a factory so I doubt any children around.

Interesting .... the gloves are coming off. Police trying to maintain a high degree of accuracy. Perhaps trying to show their absolute credibility so any doubters provide that extra information that they so desperately need? So people stop protecting someone who could be very implicit in William's disappearance?

I will see if we can get the thread title updated with the correct spelling ....

Yeah, what's with that???? The media have spelt it that way since day one without a peep from the police. I thought it was being mispelt deliberately to protect his identity or something. Is something about to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MZ_Iwin