Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this has gone on so long tells me that whoever did this had help

Nine News Australia ‏@9NewsAUS 3m3 minutes ago

Police have recovered no items of "particular interest" during investigation into William Tyrrell's dissappearance #9News

or someone else may have driven the van to fix the w/machine that day and taken william and bs helped dispose of evidence?
someone who may have offended before?

If that is so, then I don't see BS covering for him, -----UNLESS it is a close relative?

msm followed badenclay everywhere too when he was a poi, cant remember did they return allisons vehicle with the blood in or keep it for the trial?

If that is so, then I don't see BS covering for him, -----UNLESS it is a close relative?

maybe this person used/lived in the pawn shop flat and had access to bs basement and caravan park fibro?

But I just have these weird internal doubts/questions. he is an older guy. If he grabbed this innocent baby and disposed of him, it couldn't have been the first time he did such an evil deed. Could it? It is such a gruesome, drastic action.

This is my thinking also.

Some seem to be looking for evidence of a ring of criminals, or established activity on BS's part. If this was the case, and given they have taken his computer and other items, is BS the type of criminal master who can cover his activity so well? I doubt it, but who knows. If they had evidence of any criminal activity beyond WT, I recon they'd of arrested him.

So that leads me to think BS is just a regular grandfather.

And so why would such a person snatch a kid, while knowing he had no capacity to keep the kid, for whatever reason?! I've heard of child molestors attacking children in shopping malls.... but these people are usually mentally ill.... they don't have wisdom enough to realise their life is over for those few seconds of impulse....... BS does not seem like the same kind of impulsive monster. He has a life, he's not mentally deranged. Why would he snatch a kid knowing the impulse would ruin the rest of his life?

Exactly. Police said there was a discrepancy in his story of where he was that morning, CCTV footage would give them the confidence in knowing there was a discrepancy

I think the reason I stay on the fence a bit longer than most is because I have a good friend that was once a murder suspect. [ the Susan Berman murder Christmas Eve of 2000, actually murdered by Durst, the cray cray killer.]

Anyway, my really good friend, whom our kids called ' Uncle_____' was supposed to go to her home the day she was killed. He called her several times because they were writing partners. And they were in a bit of a legal tussle over their project at the time...

He was supposed to go there for Christmas Eve dinner, just him. But his girlfriend was not happy about that, so there were a few argumentative emails between the 3 of them that day about it..And I think Susan had a bit of a crush on him...but he was just friends with her.

Anyway, she turned up dead that night, shot in the head in her home...and the cops came knocking on his door the next night...and he was with his girl friend, and had been drinking rum and egg nog---when the cops questioned both of them, he did not know she was dead...but they asked if he had called her several times and promised to meet her that evening--his girlfriend was glaring at him and he denied it...:eek: BAD MOVE :cop: ---LOL

Anyway that was a big red flag---then when they told him she was DEAD YIKES--- he was a new suspect

Apparently there were discrepancies in his original story to them but he was totally innocent of her murder....so I tend to keep in mind that someone can have inconsistencies and still be innocent of the crime.

I guess this is the hard part having to be on the outside looking in, who knows what the police have got. I've always had the opinion that there's a reason why his house, car, yard etc gets ransacked..
And if this has been all in vain,then it sucks to be him because someone's dropped the ball big time

People get arrested all the time, at a late age, for ‘first time’ activities. They fly under the radar for years, feel pretty confident, then boom … they are arrested.

Sixty-five men, aged between 22 and 76, were arrested on 399 charges.
On the NSW Central Coast, a 72-year-old retired Catholic priest was arrested.

"Offenders don't fit any kind of stereotype: they are police officers and priests and teachers and charity workers and media people," Hetty Johnston, founder of child protection group Bravehearts, said. "They're from all walks of life."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/how-the-cops-busted-a-paedophile-ring-20131115-2xm91.html

I think BS assisted a close relative after the fact who had snatched WT...

I had to go out for a few hours and there are now so many posts to catch up on!! I've jumped right to the end to see if there has been any progress/arrests - missed the 2 pm interview. As I was going up and down the supermarket aisles, I was trying to think of any other possibilities. Why did police visit BS house when he had left? Is BS covering for someone? Why would he draw attention to himself by driving past and having the van with the missing S?? Are police instructing him to do this to catch someone else? Is he working with them now? Or does he just think he has covered his tracks? My brain is working overtime! (haven't even unpacked groceries yet!)

People get arrested all the time, at a late age, for ‘first time’ activities. They fly under the radar for years, feel pretty confident, then boom … they are arrested.

Sixty-five men, aged between 22 and 76, were arrested on 399 charges.
On the NSW Central Coast, a 72-year-old retired Catholic priest was arrested.

"Offenders don't fit any kind of stereotype: they are police officers and priests and teachers and charity workers and media people," Hetty Johnston, founder of child protection group Bravehearts, said. "They're from all walks of life."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/how-the-cops-busted-a-paedophile-ring-20131115-2xm91.html

That is totally true. I have no doubt that an older male would be arrested for the first time as a pedophile. What confuses me is deciding that this grandfather is a child killer. To grab a child and dump him in the forest is a wildly evil thing to do. It just seems to me that he would have been arrested previously for something along those lines. Or a DUI or drugs or assault or something. I could be wrong of course. It just seems so odd.

He was surrounded by children. If he wanted to molest a child he would have plenty of opportunities. But we have not heard any whispers or rumors of such yet. I just find it odd. Most of the perps I have seen arrested for kidnapping/murder have pretty long rap sheets.

Well, this is my thought on someone else being the principle person involved.

Why is that ‘other’ person not a named POI? A POI who is under such intense public, police-induced scrutiny? Why is it Spedding? Because they want to completely mess his life up just to get him to give up the other person? I seriously doubt that.

If someone close to BS was driving the van that day, and an accident happened... maybe BS and wife would have reason to protect someone close to them.

Still not a good outcome for WT, but a slightly more understandable turn of events in regards to human nature and motives.

just another scenario
did bs quietly return to grandmas that day unannounced to fix the machine and pull into the driveway, the w/machine may have been in the carport, so no need to disturb anybody, and there was little spiderman hiding and excited?
the ride on lawnmower noise was probably loud enough to cover vehicle noise
so simple, and then a quick drive through that lonely road
forensic testing may have picked up plant material etc specific to that area in his van, wonder if they have returned all vehicles yet or the other items. computer etc?
wonder if he helped with the search?
Just jumping off your post, bearbear!! Your scenario is definitely plausible! :) There were a couple of articles I read that said William appeared several times from around the side of the house with a cheeky/mischievous grin on his face (something along those lines) and I'm wondering if the perp was acting like they were in on the game of hide 'n seek, to gain Williams trust! Could be why lil William was reappearing with a cheeky/mischievous grin on his face--like, hehe, I know something you guys don't know (somebody is here *around the side of the house* with me). Something like that!

That is totally true. I have no doubt that an older male would be arrested for the first time as a pedophile. What confuses me is deciding that this grandfather is a child killer. To grab a child and dump him in the forest is a wildly evil thing to do. It just seems to me that he would have been arrested previously for something along those lines. Or a DUI or drugs or assault or something. I could be wrong of course. It just seems so odd.

He was surrounded by children. If he wanted to molest a child he would have plenty of opportunities. But we have not heard any whispers or rumors of such yet. I just find it odd. Most of the perps I have seen arrested for kidnapping/murder have pretty long rap sheets.

I have sometimes wondered if William would have been returned very soon after his abduction if he wasn't discovered missing so very quickly, and people were not running up and down the street calling for him, with police everywhere looking for him, and the whole town mobilised so quickly. I have sometimes wondered if the opportunistic intention was not to keep him, or dispose of him, but to use him then let him go quite quickly.

That is a possiblity Fabre but if that is the case why is he not helping the police?
Naming the person he assisted, and directing them to William.
Because if he assisted in any way and is protecting anyone he is as guilty imo.

That is a possiblity Fabre but if that is the case why is he not helping the police?
Naming the person he assisted, and directing them to William.
Because if he assisted in any way and is protecting anyone he is as guilty imo.

Blood is thicker than water etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member