Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be interesting to see what legal support he would have if he is completely innocent because the media has pretty much finished his reputation

He's still working now. Small towns give wonderful support.

If he's innocent he'll come out like a hero and the ONLY mechanic used in town.
If he's guilty, his name will be filth forever.

Would the media make it clear that they dropped the ball though? For me unless it was black and white crystal clear, I'd still be hesitant with my kids. Poor judgment maybe but I'd still be worried

It was around January 20, from memory. 6 weeks ago. Glad I'm not the only one thinking along these lines.

Oh I think he was a person of interest before then. He was just declared about 6 weeks ago.

I do wonder why a washing machine repair was so important within the week - given the large scale search for a missing 3 year old boy was taking place.
I assume the police presence at and around the house was significant.:thinking:

It'd be interesting to see what legal support he would have if he is completely innocent because the media has pretty much finished his reputation
It would be an interesting case given that he's voluntarily driving around with peddo on his van. That couldn't be too good for his reputation either?

William Tyrell: Police revisit home of ‘person of interest’ Bill Spedding as search for missing William Tyrrell widens
March 03, 2015 4:24PM

Detectives spent today talking to a number of people in relation to the abduction inquiry.

He would not elaborate on the tip-off that led police to an area of bushland surrounding Long Point Trail in Bonny Hills but said it was specific enough to warrant a large number of resources.

Mr Jubelin revealed no solid leads had been uncovered from the nearly two days of searching so far, despite a number of items being seized. It remains the only active search area in the Tyrell investigation.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...m-tyrrell-widens/story-fni0cx12-1227245490641

That entire clip gives me the creeps. I know the media are extremely pushy but still..

There are some curious wordings from both folks. Almost like they've carefully thought out their answers in case they get caught out.
"I had no involvement, I wasn’t there on the day it occurred." Very specific answer? Then who was? Was someone else involved in the snatch?
“I have no worries about them going through everything because I knew they wouldn’t find anything belonging to William. ” Why not say "because he is innocent," or "because there was nothing to find" not specifically refer to William and his belongings/toys/clothes etc. So was there something after all? Just not William-related?

I could be stretching a whole lot, but their answers seem a little calculated. Then again, they might have just been careful of their wordings for exactly this reason. I just don't know.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/william-spedding-i-never-did-anything-to-hurt-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195778466

I found Margaret Speddings body language fascinating when they were walking down the street towards their car when the media found them, I have no doubt she either knows or suspects BS is involved, most people in that case would be looking straight ahead so they didn't trip up, but she never took her eyes off him.
I still think his so called alibi's are very weak, he might have fooled his mate Colin, by showing him his bank statement, but mine doesn't show the actual time I purchased something, and I have yet to hear of anyone whatsoever claim to have seen him at the school event. That should have been so easy to prove.
His lack of support from friends is pretty telling, if my friend, and I thought it couldn't possibly be them I'd speak up, but the silence is deafening to me.

If it turns out he has no prior sex offences, at this point I could accept that he ran William over accidentally and panicked.

I really would love to know how long BS and his wife have been together, she strikes me as the sort who would stand by her man whatever.

I agree, his wife's behaviour has been 'off' .. mind you when you're suspected of something you tend to give off guilt vibes just because there's no natural or right way to act. If he did something she would know IMO, and she comes across as combative, and not in an intelligent way either.

On the bank statements, I've noticed that BPay receipt numbers contain the date / time etc (I think it's BPay that does that) has anyone checked their bank accounts for Efpos receipts to see if that is the same? I might check mine now.

What is acceptable body language for when the media is surrounding you when you're trying to walk to your car and you've recently discovered your husband is suspected of killing a child and the lawyers have coached you to be careful with your words and you've never done public speaking anyway?

Anything short of doing a choreographed tap-dancing routine makes her look like she's hiding something.

If it turns out he has no prior sex offences, at this point I could accept that he ran William over accidentally and panicked.

That would be consistent with his deleting of a phone call log off his mobile before he was questioned

What is acceptable body language for when the media is surrounding you when you're trying to walk to your car and you've recently discovered your husband is suspected of killing a child and the lawyers have coached you to be careful with your words and you've never done public speaking anyway?

Anything short of doing a choreographed tap-dancing routine makes her look like she's hiding something.

I agree to a point, but if you were to discount body language, what would be the point of verbal police interviews? I know we're not experts on the subject (maybe someone here is?) but someone with credentials would be able to take something away from it, and it would surely be something police would be watching

channel nine news just on shows bs sitting in his van shoving the cameras out of his face as the journo apprpoaches him, they also report two of the most senior detectives spent some time at his home this morning, her wording made it sound like they were there for hours.

I don't really understand why Spedding is high on the suspect list? I have been following the thread, but I feel I missed something. Is he just being targeted because they have nothing else? It feels like a majority of you feel he did something too, so if someone is willing to share why? Did they search his van and find something? Why ruin someone's life unless they found something super incriminating? What in the world am I missing? I have googled and I don't see it either. Thanks for sharing your insights :)

I agree to a point, but if you were to discount body language, what would be the point of verbal police interviews? I know we're not experts on the subject (maybe someone here is?) but someone with credentials would be able to take something away from it, and it would surely be something police would be watching

Yeah I agree LE will be watching that like hawks.

To me she looked very out of her depth, and was looking to BS to answer.

The main thing that bugged me was his vague answer as to whether he ever met WT. To me it sounded like he was thinking too much about what the lawyer had advised him, and his answer sounded too safe. It's like he was told "don't answer anything absolutely, just in case they prove otherwise, even if you are innocent, because it will look bad". Or something like that.

I don't really understand why Spedding is high on the suspect list? I have been following the thread, but I feel I missed something. Is he just being targeted because they have nothing else? It feels like a majority of you feel he did something too, so if someone is willing to share why? Did they search his van and find something? Why ruin someone's life unless they found something super incriminating? What in the world am I missing? I have googled and I don't see it either. Thanks for sharing your insights :)

I guess it all started with an inconsistency in his story on the day William went missing. For people to judge at that point is unfair, but when they started digging up his property, alarm bells started going for me, and now with this new search location being so close to his place, again, a bit sus
Annoyingly we can't know what the police know

I dont recall there being a receipt at all.. Old Mate Colin said that BS had a bank statement proving he purchased coffee there.. In saying that though, I am sure we concluded that times do not come up on Bank Statements.
If a receipt was infact given, can you please link me, as I missed it.

SBBM

I just checked my online banking and times come up on the EFTPOS statements, it goes like this:
Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 5.15.16 pm.jpg

^ The XXXXXX-*advertiser censored* is my identifying EFTPOS number, as another transaction below shows the same 9 digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw