Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how long the Speddings have been together?

Ok ... this is totally hypothetical, and possibly comes from me watching too much Law & Order SVU -

But say a man discovered he had a predilection for child *advertiser censored*. His interests eventually led him to internet groups who shared the same tastes. However, the exchange of photos or videos wasn't free .... he had to reciprocate by exchanging images as well. Maybe he has had to do this before, or maybe this was his first time.

Maybe he came across a young child, and the temptation and opportunity was too great, and he took the child. Maybe he hid the child in an abandoned unit, where he had access to a computer. Maybe he just wanted photos or movies, and would eventually return the child. But maybe he gave the child sleeping tablets, to both prevent the child from having a clear memory and be able to identify him, and also to keep the child quiet (especially if the man couldn't be there the whole time), so that if anybody was nearby they wouldn't hear anything. Maybe he gave him too many tablets? Or maybe the child was gagged while left there alone, and accidently suffocated. Maybe the man would feel that he didn't "hurt" the child, that it was an accident?

Again .... this is totally hypothetical. But just a possible scenario

Anything is possible with a filthy peddo. :D

Another thing that bugged me about his brush with the media, his concern for his wife seemed over the top, especially having recently seen a not very attractive pic of his wife he had put up on fb.
I guess the pic could have been innocent but I wouldn't have appreciated my husband putting up
one of me looking like that.

Was that the one with her asleep on the couch?

I found BS and MS choice of words interesting too, although at the time I thought he had nothing to do with it so I didn't ponder it too much. I just thought I would've worded it differently, like, "I have nothing to do with this." Now that the police have this sustained interested in him I've thought about their words a bit more. Then again, no matter what he says it will be analysed.

bill-spedding-has-no-link-to-william-tyrrells-disappearance-son-says

"The son of tradesman Bill Spedding says his father has nothing to do with the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell as police scour bushland for evidence, including the toddler's red and blue Spider-Man suit.

Rodney Spedding said his father had been unfairly harassed by the media, even though a number of other homes and properties had been searched by police – some up to three times, he believed"

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html

Oh gosh, of course. WT has asthma. It could be that simple. :(

Did he suffer from asthma? I didn't know that. But yes, that could have definitely been it too.

I mean, I really hope none of these things are true, but realistically, it's unlikely to be a good outcome :(

Did he suffer from asthma? I didn't know that. But yes, that could have definitely been it too.

I mean, I really hope none of these things are true, but realistically, it's unlikely to be a good outcome :(

Yes.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2557201/missing-child-search-for-william-tyrell-continues/

Sat, 9.20am: Police revealed this morning they hold grave fears for William Tyrell as he suffers asthma which is triggered by stress.

Inspector Kim Fehon made the announcement to media during this morning's briefing.

March 3, 2015

Police divers are expected to search a murky creek in bushland between Bonny Hills and Lake Cathie on Wednesday morning.

A search involving 30 officers began on Monday but a police source has told Fairfax Media that only a few soft drink cans and a number of logging markers had been found so far.

The source also said police were on the look out for William's favourite Spider-Man suit and any other items of interest.

Detetective Inspector Jubelin has said the search was initiated after "fresh information" was received in recent weeks and was expected to wrap up on Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nsw...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html

I certainly do remember reference to boating on Lake Cathie, whether it was referred to in BS comments, or elsewhere. I know Lake Cathie was given a "fly over" in the beginning of the search. But, I do remember reference to that site being a holiday destination for the BS clan.

"The son of tradesman Bill Spedding says his father has nothing to do with the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell as police scour bushland for evidence, including the toddler's red and blue Spider-Man suit.

Rodney Spedding said his father had been unfairly harassed by the media, even though a number of other homes and properties had been searched by police – some up to three times, he believed"

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html

Is this all they found??

A search involving 30 officers began on Monday but a police source has told Fairfax Media that only a few soft drink cans and a number of logging markers had been found so far.

Police divers are expected to search a murky creek in bushland between Bonny Hills and Lake Cathie on Wednesday morning.

The source also said police were on the look out for William's favourite Spider-Man suit and any other items of interest.

Daily Telegraph denies digitally altering image of van pictured in child abduction article

News Corp’s Sydney tabloid The Daily Telegraph has insisted it did not alter a photograph featured on its front page this morning, despite the printed image appearing to be missing the faint outline of an ‘S’ which can be seen in a version on its website.

The front page of the News Corp tabloid this morning features image of Bill Spedding, a person of interest in the case of missing toddler William Tyrell, standing next to his van which carries the sign PEDDO’S HIRE. His company is called Speddo’s Hire.

http://mumbrella.com.au/daily-telegraph-s-peddo-spedding-279146

Don't know what to make of those comments.
He and one of his sisters would continue to support their father.
How many children has BS got?

BS Facebook status on the 22nd of August is weird. "Lesson for the week. Don't let the complexity of the problem hide the simple solution..."
Random because all his other posts before and after that point are nothing like the 22nd post

I don't understand this...

Mr Spedding's Bonny Hills home and Laurieton office was raided by police in January, following William's disappearance from his grandmother's home in September.

The 63-year-old became a focus of investigations after police learned he was due to fix a washing machine at William's grandmother's house about the time the toddler disappeared.

Wouldn't one of the first things you would tell the police be 'I had a tradesman coming today to fix the washing machine' and if so why were the police not on his doorstep within the first week?

Next from what I am reading a lot of people are saying about the FACS visit on the 9th of December being about treatment of the children, from my experience case workers often do visits and welfare checks. Also am I correct in thinking that the 3 children are grandchildren? Because if they are then it is classed as KIN care not foster care and is handled in a different manner then foster care.

I would think so too. Maybe they just wanted to go over the land once by hand and then bring the dogs in for the second sweep.

Bomb disposal units? That is a bit odd.

I think it is more just the police helping make up the numbers as the bomb disposal squad isn't exactly busy in Australia normally. Just like how the riot police were helping with the search also - as they are manpower not needed elsewhere currently.

"I feel very upset, it's upsetting. The media attention has killed his business, and it's affected his livelihood."
"He has the support of most of the community the mid-north coast had been very supportive of his father but that it had taken a hard toll."

"I was hoping by now they (the police) would come out and say there is no link."

I don't understand this...

Wouldn't one of the first things you would tell the police be 'I had a tradesman coming today to fix the washing machine' and if so why were the police not on his doorstep within the first week?

Next from what I am reading a lot of people are saying about the FACS visit on the 9th of December being about treatment of the children, from my experience case workers often do visits and welfare checks. Also am I correct in thinking that the 3 children are grandchildren? Because if they are then it is classed as KIN care not foster care and is handled in a different manner then foster care.

Thats what I was thinking, case of chicken or the egg that came first? Did police possibly contact facs first or did something happen in the household that attracted facs which then sent a red flag to police?

"I feel very upset, it's upsetting. The media attention has killed his business, and it's affected his livelihood."
"He has the support of most of the community the mid-north coast had been very supportive of his father but that it had taken a hard toll."

"I was hoping by now they (the police) would come out and say there is not link."

The business didn't seem too slow yesterday morning after all those visits to "clients"? Circumstantial I know

Thats what I was thinking, case of chicken or the egg that came first? Did police possibly contact facs or did something happen in the household that attracted facs which then sent a red flag to police?

I am leaning towards one of the parents had put in an application to regain custody of one or all of the children so FACS went to see WS and MS to see how the children were going, by the 9th Dec they would of had school reports and other things to update the files. Then when WS was investigated in January the media found out about the visit and decided to run with a angle that better suited what they thought readers would want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne