Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I think I have a rough idea of where they will be searching. The white circle in my pic is Long Point where they were searching today. If you look at the Google scale in the bottom right hand corner it gives an indication of how far away 2km would be. I'm thinking it will be a swamp near the massive Lake Innes to the north east of the circle.

View attachment 70489

That swamp is pretty big :s

"There will be further searches, when and where that will be I am not prepared to say" Jubelin said.

It feels as though the plan is mapped out.

I would be a little bit nervous if I were responsible, he said about a month ago.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html
Yeah, I wonder if they are conducting highly publicised searches in areas near the POI where items could be dumped. They have already searched around Kendall.

Sorry to go off topic for a minute but can someone confirm that BS first went to grandma's on the 8th of September?

Sorry to go off topic for a minute but can someone confirm that BS first went to grandma's on the 8th of September?

Supposedly. Because it was reported that he examined the washer and said he needed to order a new part for it and would return with it in a couple days.

I just don't understand why the discovery of bones was publicised so quickly - yet any other discovery was referred to as 'objects'. Is there anyone out there who knows whether this is a deliberate release of information by police? They didn't have to make public the discovery of bones. It really feels like so much of this is staged for the purpose of watching for reaction of person/s of interest. I don't know how police operate in these investigations, but perhaps someone here on Websleuths who has experience in this area can give us an idea.

Definitely sounds plausible. Throwing out ploys to catch the big fish
My thinking is that almost everything they've tried to imply in press conferences is a mislead, for whatever reason. Surely they wouldn't be scouring that bushland based off, as they described it, a "general tip off"
They either have no clue or they're keeping cards close

Yet so incredibly cruel to the people waiting for news.

Lots of people involved, lots of journalists circling about. More likely information is impossible to keep control of.

I'm wondering if while they are searching that area and have the media attention there - are there other undercover police searching in other areas - maybe using Nat Parks/ Forestry vehicles etc.... or have I watched too many crime shows??

Yet so incredibly cruel to the people waiting for news.

Lots of people involved, lots of journalists circling about. More likely information is impossible to keep control of.

Hopefully police would have told family to avoid internet radio etc

I'm wondering if while they are searching that area and have the media attention there - are there other undercover police searching in other areas - maybe using Nat Parks/ Forestry vehicles etc.... or have I watched too many crime shows??

That's an incredibly expensive wild goose chase

IMO That they seem to be searching out to Lake Cathie they have enough info to take things slowly as to not miss anything, also that Spedding drove past seems to speak volumes to me, the heat is on whoever is involved :steamed:

Bs son said
When it started the FIRST police search of his home.
Has there been other searches of the home?

They took his phone off him and we were unable to contact him and find out what was going on.

Did they not have MS phone number?
OR
Was MS phoned seized as well?

There are only 2 phones listed for them, on White Pages. Both in his name. He obviously has not updated his listing addresses, or had the listing removed.

Though I imagine he bought a pre-pay after they took his phones. But he may not have had all his contact numbers to put in it or use.

"Mr Spedding said he and one of his sisters would continue to support their father and hoped police would soon find William."

Didn't someone say he has 5 children? 2/5 support him?

I wonder did BS drive by the search just after the bones were reportedly found or was it before they were found like that would be a massive red flag.

I wonder did BS drive by the search just after the bones were reportedly found or was it before they were found like that would be a massive red flag.

He was seen driving by just as LE were about to start the search. Its just creepy.....

18 September 2014.
It can be revealed that police have - In addition to bringing in the sex crimes detectives...........................called on the assistance of FACS.
We are working with the NSW police and the family and are doing all we can to assist in this matter a FACS spokesman said.
Asked why FACS had become involved, she said police are leading the investigation - CHILD PROTECTION is a fundamental role and responsibility of FACS.....................

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-missing-nsw-boy/story-e6frg6nf-1227062023179

Sorry to quote myself but something about this and
this http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/doc...vices/joint_investigation_response_teams.html
seem significant somehow.

A FACS spokesman declined to comment on the case as it was still under investigation.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-care-time-police-swooped.html#ixzz3TJDFXLFz

I know it has been in msn that police were unaware of BS and MS being questioned a few days before. But that does not necessarily mean that they were unaware of an investigation. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc