Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed his wife's face was blocked out in one of the articles.

I am surprised he has any 'jobs' in the community. I would not want him in my home at this time until things were clarified. :no:

I too, find it odd that the spelling of his name has suddenly changed. One of the 'find William' pages on FB has changed its name overnight (so the spelling matches)

Spedding must be involved somehow. Maybe not the person who took him? But involved in the cover up? Or knows who took him?

Maybe in the days/weeks after Williams disapearance he or someone close to him was spotted in the area they are now searching? I think his name is popping up far too much for him to be completely innocent.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-disappearance-police-visit-bill-speddings-house-20150303-13tebj.html

Inspector Jubelin walked around the property with a colleague for several minutes before leaving.

Does that mean they didn't go in? Was his wife home?

I too, find it odd that the spelling of his name has suddenly changed. One of the 'find William' pages on FB has changed its name overnight (so the spelling matches)

Spedding must be involved somehow. Maybe not the person who took him? But involved in the cover up? Or knows who took him?

Maybe in the days/weeks after Williams disapearance he or someone close to him was spotted in the area they are now searching? I think his name is popping up far too much for him to be completely innocent.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-disappearance-police-visit-bill-speddings-house-20150303-13tebj.html

Inspector Jubelin walked around the property with a colleague for several minutes before leaving.

Does that mean they didn't go in? Was his wife home?

No idea if the wife was home, the way it was reported it seemed to imply someone was there and they walked around the property before they left
If he's involved by association it would make sense that he didn't hesitate to provide a DNA sample

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...sit-bill-speddings-house-20150303-13tebj.html

Ah, so perhaps just a little visit so that Insp Jubelin could 'view' the property where the search was carried out. Maybe the owner of the property approved the walk-around. And it was coincidentally carried out while Spedding was out, and his wife was inside pacing and worrying. And it coincidentally happened while a massive line search is going on close to the property.

I feel pretty sure that the wife would be on the phone to Spedding during the walk-around. "They're here, I don't know what they are doing, they are just walking around outside. No, not the regular guys, the top guy and someone else. They must have/said they have permission from the Xs. Can you come home?"

Yes, I think the new detective wanted to have a quick chat with the Missus. She is probably the weakest link.

Police will be holding a press conference on Channel 9 at 2pm. The news reported it would be briefing the press in regards to the current searches and other searches in the coming weeks.

I do think that both Speddings would of been well aware that the police were going to do a walk around of the house. They were probably given the option of being there or not.

From that article, bolded by me, this is quite telling to me:

"A number of items were seized including cars, computer equipment and a single mattress - all of which were sent for forensic testing. Police refuse to talk about the results."

so by refusing to speak of the results, wouldnt that imply there was something found?
otherwise wouldnt they say there was nothing?

I do think that both Speddings would of been well aware that the police were going to do a walk around of the house. They were probably given the option of being there or not.

That's true. Owners are supposed to advise renters when they have given someone permission to be at the property, for whatever reason.

I guess Spedding had to carry on Business As Usual at that time, and left the wife to handle any access required.

Unless they had a warrant to do a walk-around. Then no permission is required.

Or if they just stopped by, on the fly, and asked if she minded if they walked around. Perhaps to build up a little one-on-one with her, and shake someone's tree.

so by refusing to speak of the results, wouldnt that imply there was something found?
otherwise wouldnt they say there was nothing?

I'm guessing they don't want to give anything away. If they found nothing, not sharing that information might stir uncertainty in a perp, that maybe they DID find something

Ok need someone with better legal knowledge than I have:
If police visited the Spedding home after BS had left to chat with Mrs. S, and possibly left some recording devices around, don't they need a warrant for that so any evidence would be admissible? If so, then they must have probable cause? So a lot they are not saying and keeping close to their chests. I believe they're trying to rattle their POI and his family members.
I also thought it was odd the way Mrs S worded her reply about the original search: "I am confident because they won't find anything related to William" or words to that effect. Surely most people would say "because he's innocent!" not imply that he had covered his tracks too well.

they probably planted bugs on their first search of his place, when they had a warrant

I love how police are making it REALLY OBVIOUS that they are still looking at Spedding.

just another scenario
did bs quietly return to grandmas that day unannounced to fix the machine and pull into the driveway, the w/machine may have been in the carport, so no need to disturb anybody, and there was little spiderman hiding and excited?
the ride on lawnmower noise was probably loud enough to cover vehicle noise
so simple, and then a quick drive through that lonely road
forensic testing may have picked up plant material etc specific to that area in his van, wonder if they have returned all vehicles yet or the other items. computer etc?
wonder if he helped with the search?

remember when police were looking for a piece of car in the forest, funny and ironic if it was the S sticker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem