Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I never before heard that time given for MFC's departure. It was always about 9 at latest. How could FFC make a mistake like that? In that case she started photographing immediately he was gone.
Good question JLZ.... Didn't the kids ride bikes on the driveway after FF left that morning??? When William crashed his bike in the garden?? Or do I have that mixed up???
JMO

Mobile phone records have shown that William’s foster father left his mother-in-law’s home in Kendall at 9.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014.

He was photographed in his Spider-Man suit at 9.37am that day, with the snap becoming the defining image of the heartbreaking mystery.

Police believe William disappeared between 10.05am and 10.20am, and police arrived at the home at 11.06am, kicking off the investigation.

William Tyrrell’s grandmother has lost all hope of her grandson being found

But wasn't the CCTV from the tennis club earlier??? What?!

perhaps fm found it hard to bond with william, not her biological child and possibly he had behavioural problems which both ff and fgm commented on that morning,
the sleeping arrangements at fgms were ff slept in a separate bedroom with william and fm separately with lt,
williams behaviour may have been causing tension in the family, ff may have been angry at fm for not handling him properly or she may have resented if ff was close to william
exasperated fm may have just been over it all?

Last edited:
This is my theory too, marella, the pc corrected to local time, while camera has Bali time, 2 hours early. FM wouldn't even notice, who would?
https://www.organizingphotos.net/date-taken-date-created-date-modified-photo-time-stamps/
The PC won’t automatically update the time the image was actually taken. As far as I can tell, you need to manually update the exif data after uploading the image to a computer via the import program.

It’s apparently Sony camera by the way, if you’d like to look into it further.

I think the edit occurred at 9:13

View attachment 322664
'She's a very decent human being': Former detective Gary Jubelin stands up for foster mother - 2GB
I just listened I could hear a bit of a gap then what appeared to be the start of the discussion again. was also a bit of a volume out a little after that time as well.

You would have to be pretty silly to not think this would be the case though. If it was FM only, or both FP, I doubt they would discuss it or text each other about it. If the cover up was staged, surely they knew they could never speak about it again.

But perhaps, after 7 years, and the similarity to the just solved CS case, someone mentioned something? That's what I figured when the police said new evidence and alluded to FM being POI. She mentioned something and they heard it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they were riding their bikes at 9:45 which is when FFC saw the third car turn in the Millers' drive, sandy-haired man.
I wonder where they got that info from regarding mobile phone and FF left at 9:30am????

Teal car at approx 9:10am

This is our old timeline for that morning....

12/09/'14
6-7am
Children get up
7-7.30 FM gets up and opens curtains to see 2 strange cars parked across the road from her house between AMS house and number 35's house.
7.30 - Dress, get ready for the day

8.30 Breakfast FM FGM and Kids - Scrambled egg and toast and orange juice

8.40 - AMS reverses out of her house to take her child to daycare to arrive at 9am. Says there are no cars parked on the street that day when she leaves.

8.55-9.00 MFC leaves, FFC said in her evidence that the MFC had already left when kids were riding bikes on the driveway.
9.00 - Mrs Wilson hears little children outside, leaves house? Doesn't notice any strange cars in the street.
9.03 - FM calls BS, can't remember which phone she uses (she used the landline), leaves a message asking about when the part arrives
9.10? - Kids riding bikes in the driveway, FM notices an Ltd teal coloured car do a 3 point turn in the next door neighbours driveway, remembers driver,

9.00 - 9.15
- FF heads off for a teleconference at Lakewoodhad prescription filled at chemist in Lakewood at 10:19am.

- FM plays with WT in the backyard that overlooks Benaroon Dr. Notices the 2 parked cars that she noticed earlier that day are still parked there, tries to get WT to climb a tree

9.30-9.35 Crabbb's get home
9.37- the last of 5 photos is taken of WT in his spiderman outfit while playing on the back deck, The kids have been drawing pictures to take to the cemetery later in the day

9.37 Heather leaves for Bingo

9.59 Savage on phone for 8 Minutes by Der Beaucroft

10.10-10.15
Crabbs heard car ( they said about 40mins after they got home )

*** 10.05 - 10.15 Estimated time of disappearance by Det Lara Beaucroft ..
*** 10:10 by Laidlaw

10.07 Savage on telephone - Det LBeaucroft

10.15 - 10.30 - WT is playing Mummy Tiger and hiding game around the side of the house, WT is bored and restless waiting for FF to return, FM expecting a text from FF that usually states he will be home in 5 minutes. FM says to kids shall we go down the front and look for Daddy's car'
10.19 - FF has script filled - Lakewood chemist
10.30? - The Crabbes at 51 both noticed hearing a car driving up Benaroon dr, turning and driving away fast, they thought it sounded like the postie. So if that car left the street it went out the Batar Creek rd end of the street.
10.30 approx,- FF states he sent a text via Siri that he is 5 minutes away.
10.30 - FM notices it's quiet and start looking for WT
10.30 - 10.35 - LH is unpacking groceries from her car, she sees the man opposite on his ride on mower when she comes in and gives him a wave. Didn't hear or see any cars.
9.37 Heather Savage leaves for Bingo and doesn’t see anything
10.40 - FM is at the front gate of AMS place, meeting for the 1st time, AMS notices she can hear a male calling out for WT from the area behind the FGM's house, begins to start help searching. Because she knows someone is searching uphill she decides to head down towards the Batar Creek rd end of Benaroon Dr. It seems the women split at Ellendale rd. AMS goes down to the bus stop but has no recollection of seeing the man on his ride on mower at that stage. When she returns up the street she sees the FM coming out of Ellendale and the FM says to her, he has hit his head and can't respond or he is not here and now I have to call the police.

10.41 Savage on Phone to X-ray - Det L Beaucroft

10.45 Ronald Chapman’s sees Beige 4WD with child in the back in Laurel Street
statement signed and walkthrough interview April 2017 -LH

10.56 - FM calls the police from her mother’s landline, her husband has arrived home somewhere in this time and is searching frantically.. - FM stayed home to care for daughter while FD searched

11.00 Rowley first saw job
11.06 Rowley arrives @ #48 Benaroon - doorknocked and looked around houses, canvassed every house and business that may have had CCTV showing vehicles entering or leaving area, identified someone at local café had asked for directions, first spoke with FM about cars she saw 3 days later(15th)

11.30 ish Inspector Aldridge & Harper arrive
12.30 Snr Cn Williams arrived ( Land & search co-ordinator )

‘lunchtime’ SES coordinator Paul Burg arrived
12.45 Snr Cn Wendy Hudson arrived with her 2 sons - off duty at the time, took William’s sister aside and asked if she recalled anything & if William had any hiding places, sister couldn’t think of any. Attended home of ‘bit strange’ neighbour
13.00 Greg Newton arrived (PS’s BIL) - saw Paul Savage standing in street with locals (when he left on 13th he could not recall anyone stopping him as he left)

Last edited:
I don't understand why police are questioning the shoes.

In the photo he is barefoot but 60 seconds later he could of had shoes on.

Based on MSM reports and the board police used to display the Spiderman suit & shoes he was last seen in, I assume that at the time the shoes were reported as missing.

Therefore the assumption would be when WT left the deck he put on those shoes. And FM explanation was he would of put on those shoes because we have always told him to wear shoes on FGM grass due to possible bindis and dog poop.

If there was no bindis and no dog anymore so what? WT & shoes are still missing so assume he did put on the shoes and the shoes are with him.

Unless... a shoe or both shoes have been found? Perhaps recent flooding caused a shoe/s to be found? Or new house owners found a shoe? Or there were drainage problem and a shoe was found when inspecting the drains?

but would they if the victim had signs of ongoing past abuse or drugs in their system, not saying william did, but could be a reason for someone to conceal an accidental death?
I've read speculation that foster parents who are on the verge of adopting, might have covered up a fatal accident so they wouldn't lose the living child as well. The agency would have taken away W's sister and the adoption would have been cancelled if they were found to be negligent in their care of William.
I think even if someone was tempted to cover up an accident, they would have cracked at some point, way before doing 60 minutes interviews, and Where's William became a national obsession.

There is time, dont get me wrong, but thats based on a cool calm and collected person who knows exactly what they are doing. If you go over your steps, its without emotion involved and retrospective. In realtime its a hysterical parent and grandparent who just happen across their child, choose not to perform first aid or CPR, determine he is dead, argue/debate about what they should do and then come up with a plan and then carry it out, then get their story straight and convince a little girl of the story. Then convincingly for 7 years cover it up. its a lot to process, especially if they are basing this on bindis and shoes from the photo as proof that she is inconsistent. Im not saying this didn't happen, but OMG the luck, audacity and brazenness needed to do it successfully is insane.

Also she is the one dictating the time frame. She called the cops. She could have waited, given herself more time..

If FC's car/houses etc were bugged....they must have sound nerves/discipline to never have discussed what happened! .... if they did do something? I'm so torn on this case!!!!! Don't want to judge! Even GJ said don't judge based on media! But he has judged them! (But I guess he has personally dealt with them for 7 years, so is allowed!). But even him speaking up in the media, is adding fuel to it all! What is going on???[/QUOTE]

BBM I've often wondered why she didn't give herself more time before calling 000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member