Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile phone records have shown that William’s foster father left his mother-in-law’s home in Kendall at 9.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014.

He was photographed in his Spider-Man suit at 9.37am that day, with the snap becoming the defining image of the heartbreaking mystery.

Police believe William disappeared between 10.05am and 10.20am, and police arrived at the home at 11.06am, kicking off the investigation.

William Tyrrell’s grandmother has lost all hope of her grandson being found
Wow, I never before heard that time given for MFC's departure. It was always about 9 at latest. How could FFC make a mistake like that? In that case she started photographing immediately he was gone.

Also, about the digital camera and the metadata for the photo times because I have not yet seen anyone point this info out.
Unless the camera had been specifically set to Indonesian time straight after purchase, it should have been set to 12am on the date of chip manufacturer. If it had been set to Indonesian time, it would be very easy to check the EXIF data of the holiday photos to see if it was at 12am then or set to local time.
That said, depending on the exact model of camera, many of them made post 2010s should actually convert the EXIF data to the local time and GPS location anyway, without consumer knowledge, part of what made Snowden's disclosures so explosive
Hi and Welcome to the thread....

Probably a dumb question.... but is EXIF data exactly the same as META Data regarding photos???

The Police / Coroner were said to be analyzing the META data....

Also I am fairly certain it was Peter O'Brien (Lawyer for BS) that initially pointed out the discrepancy in the photo to Swift (Bio Dad's Lawyer)....

IMO

But she used the words 'he' and 'him' a few dozen times. And when she used I, it was in combination with 'him.'

' I couldn't hear him, I couldn't see him anywhere. ' 'I was clutching at anywhere - would he get through that? Would he climb through that?'

They were asking her to explain what happened from her point of view that day. So using 'I makes sense. She cannot tell us what William was seeing or hearing.

I might be snarking here, but at the time, I was cynical about the way FM was describing it. It was very visually evocative, phrases like "even the birds had stopped singing". Compare that to CS's mother whose story was so choppy, there were missing details because at the time she was focusing on looking for her child, not painting the scenery.
However, at that time, FM had been emphatically ruled out as a suspect and it's always possible she had a dramatic nature and story-style way of relating events.

It seems like Gary J had a soft spot for these FP, and took everything they said at face value. I feel like the Australian public were misled, because the abduction story was pushed so hard from the beginning, and it seems like any other (more obvious) avenue was dismissed.

That's exactly how I’m feeling. I feel like I was misled. I trusted the abduction story for years, assuming police had properly cleared the family. GJ appears to have been too close to this family. And people weirdly seem to fanboy over him. There is supposed to be a separation between detectives and the family, that’s why we have Family Liasion Officers as a go-between. This family cried and wept and made statements all very upset when GJ was taken off the case. You’d think they’d want some fresh eyes .. but look what those fresh eyes nay be seeing now. Their reaction seems suspicious in hindsight.

Hi and Welcome to the thread....

Probably a dumb question.... but is EXIF data exactly the same as META Data regarding photos???

The Police / Coroner were said to be analyzing the META data....

Also I am fairly certain it was Peter O'Brien (Lawyer for BS) that initially pointed out the discrepancy in the photo to Swift (Bio Dad's Lawyer)....

IMO

Hey not a dumb question.
Metadata is the catch all term for digital datasets really. EXIF data is the Metadata on digital cameras and digital images. The EXIF data shows you everything from the time and place, to the aperture settings and other settings of the camera at the time the image was taken.
I hope that helps!

I saw the interview and noted something was edited.
At the end writing said it was edited for legal reasons

I missed the interview today, all I caught on news was that they are looking into if he breached section (forget the number) and was something he said in the interview about tactical information on the case.

Wow, I never before heard that time given for MFC's departure. It was always about 9 at latest. How could FFC make a mistake like that? In that case she started photographing immediately he was gone.
IIRC FF car was recorded on CCTV passing the Tennis Club just before 9:30....

However, IIRC there was a time error on the CCTV footage and all of the images had to be time corrected... Can anyone remember if it was minutes forward or backwards for the time correction??

IMO

Last edited:
There is time, dont get me wrong, but thats based on a cool calm and collected person who knows exactly what they are doing. If you go over your steps, its without emotion involved and retrospective. In realtime its a hysterical parent and grandparent who just happen across their child, choose not to perform first aid or CPR, determine he is dead, argue/debate about what they should do and then come up with a plan and then carry it out, then get their story straight and convince a little girl of the story. Then convincingly for 7 years cover it up. its a lot to process, especially if they are basing this on bindis and shoes from the photo as proof that she is inconsistent. Im not saying this didn't happen, but OMG the luck, audacity and brazenness needed to do it successfully is insane.

Also she is the one dictating the time frame. She called the cops. She could have waited, given herself more time..[/QUOTE]

If FC's car/houses etc were bugged....they must have sound nerves/discipline to never have discussed what happened! .... if they did do something? I'm so torn on this case!!!!! Don't want to judge! Even GJ said don't judge based on media! But he has judged them! (But I guess he has personally dealt with them for 7 years, so is allowed!). But even him speaking up in the media, is adding fuel to it all! What is going on???

In regards to what was said about the birth parents seeing bruises on wt I have raised 3 very boisterous boys who have accidents ect but never had a black eye the fact that he had a black eye 22 days before he went missing after climbing in his foster mum I wonder what he hit his face on to cause a black eye? The picture is after it had already began to heal so must have been quite a bad bruise

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-075855_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-075855_Chrome.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20211118-075931_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-075931_Chrome.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 54
It seems like Gary J had a soft spot for these FP, and took everything they said at face value. I feel like the Australian public were misled, because the abduction story was pushed so hard from the beginning, and it seems like any other (more obvious) avenue was dismissed.

And yet abduction never made any sense. Out in the bush on that quiet street that was not a thoroughfare. Someone just happened to be sitting right there as William comes around the corner, and they somehow entice him down from up near the house into their car (even though he's not a wanderer) or grab him (and no one hears him scream) while his sister is present and FGM is on the deck? Seems exceedingly unlikely.

IIRC FF car was recorded on CCTV passing the Tennis Club just before 9:30....

However, IIRC there was a time error on the CCTV footage and all of the images had to be time corrected... Can anyone remember if it was minutes forward or backwards for the time correction??

IMO
I thought the tennis club said around 8:40.

also...just thinking out loud here...i know - dangerous :D....but, if someone did a crime and Accidental Theory was applied - then panicking, wouldn't you google things? just a thought...and wouldn't this show in your history or if deleted history, could this be restored? I wonder if things like this happen in investigations?

Just my own thoughts and not saying anything incriminating about the WT case - just thinking out aloud about any case and evidence. MOO. Just my own opinion and thoughts.

All the electronics were looked at by investigators. If someone was silly enough to do that, they'd be caught.

If I recall correctly GBC looked at Plead the 5th in Google searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper