Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, My mind thinks also - if at some point when you are looking for a missing child and you have done a lap of inside and around the perimeter of the Grandmothers house. It then becomes - real - he's now missing - I would definetly be calling my husband and not just wait for his usual text that he was on the way back from his errands. I would have been onto him to come back and search with me - if I had done a certain area/vicinity of where he might get to easily. If he wasn't able to be sighted then I would be calling my husband back home.
She wasn't waiting. She didn't receive his back-in-5 text because she'd just noticed William was missing and was running around looking for him. And then she ran to the neighbours to ask if William was there.

Here's a thought from left field: what if William came to grief on the foster grandmother's watch?

That's what I'm suspecting is what happened, He was racing around the clothes line mentioned in someones post a few times the clothesline came into play, Maybe he climbed/fell down off the balcony/verandah got tangled up in the clothes line? I'm imagining a rotary clothes line. By the time everyone noticed he wasnt making a sound it was too late. Just IMO

Before 10.35. MFC arrived back at Benaroon at 10.35. She did an initial search of the yard, then the house, opening all the cupboards and then went down to Batar Creek rd to as far as the riding school and returned to the house. When she arrived home she saw the text from MFC and he arrived within a minute at 10.35 whereupon she informed him WT was missing, asking him was he with him. He then took off, looking for him and FFC made her 1st approach to a neighbour's house across the road to AMS's place. AMS could already hear the MFC calling out and searching for WT.
I’ve just checked in Caroline overingtons booking missing- it says FM saw AMS and asked for help looking for William first, then went on to driving FGM car to bater creek road , trying to see how this all fits together

BBM I've often wondered why she didn't give herself more time before calling 000?

Do you remember the story I posted in the upthreads about FM & FC going for a pointless drive from their North Sydney homes? The Media were following them. Just speculation here, maybe they used to go for drives in Kendall and discuss things on their "drives", possibly suspecting bugs in the house. Why would you for a pointless drive to airport and traffic is a nightmare? To get out of the house or possibly discuss things? IMO[/QUOTE]

But their car could have been bugged too.

That's what I'm suspecting is what happened, He was racing around the clothes line mentioned in someones post a few times the clothesline came into play, Maybe he climbed/fell down off the balcony/verandah got tangled up in the clothes line? I'm imagining a rotary clothes line. By the time everyone noticed he wasnt making a sound it was too late. Just IMO

Yep, something like that -- the FM was inside otherwise occupied -- and the both having tea on the patio story was then created to protect the FGM.

I guess cops would have thought of that possibility, although there doesn't appear (to me) to be any record of, or mention of, an interview with the FGM.

I’ve just checked in Caroline overingtons booking missing- it says FM saw AMS and asked for help looking for William first, then went on to driving FGM car to bater creek road , trying to see how this all fits together

She went for a drive to Batar Creek Rd after she heard the " scream" near the reeds near the bus stop

"…We knew nothing. Like … the first time I met Gary Jubelin was in the inquest. He walked past me, and I said to him, 'that's right, keep walking'," she said.

Wow, GJ is coming out of this very badly.
I question the accuracy of "we knew nothing" simply because she is speaking for William's parents, as far as I know we haven't heard the same from them. I also don't think it would be normal practice for a lead investigator to be meeting with a grandparent IMO

This is a paragraph from Gary Jubelin's book 'I Catch Killers'.
“I also know there is no evidence that William’s biological parents took him & sometimes, although less frequently, I visit them, or they call me. Their lives are more chaotic. There’s been some drinking & drug use. At times, his birth mother will shout or spit her anger at me. Sometimes we agree to meet but they don’t turn up. You can only do so much, I tell myself".

Last edited:
Here's a thought from left field: what if William came to grief on the foster grandmother's watch?

I wondered the same, then the FFC was protective of her mother, never told MFC - the FGM pushed the abduction scenario, the family was well known in the area so the local police did not really question them in the very beginning, they were just focused on finding William..

Great post ! One thing I will touch on is in your post non truth tellers pointing the finger at someone. THE FGM pointed the finger at the neighbour across the road and told Police to look there. WHY? WHY did FGM cast speculation on the neighbour across the road? To distract from her own household? Just IMO
To be fair the police asked grandmother if there was anyone she could think of that might harm William, if I’d been asked I’d probably suggest creepy neighbour too.

I've been listening to GJ'S book on Audible for the last couple of weeks, it's a difficult listen. I really liked him previously but I didn't realise he was such a narcissist...
There was something on ch7 news about him in breach of something today?
but there is still no hard copy about it anywhere.
Think it was Robert Ovardia reporting.

I think it is harder to think foster mum would collude to cover up her own mum accidentally killing her own child . I think it’s more likely the other way round ..,that too is u likely I believe

I have a big problem accepting that FGM would go along with FM’s cover up plans if there had been an accident.

If FM was hysterical, surely FGM would tell her the plan was ridiculous . She seemed to be a well known person in Kendall, who involved herself helping out in the community.
I thought she was recovering from an operation, dont recall her mental capabilities being questioned. Wasnt she only in her seventies?

I can only think that something more serious could have occurred which was quiet and nobody saw or heard anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P.I_Ms.Wilson