Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time FM went for a drive to look for William in FGM car

Before 10.35. MFC arrived back at Benaroon at 10.35. She did an initial search of the yard, then the house, opening all the cupboards and then went down to Batar Creek rd to as far as the riding school and returned to the house. When she arrived home she saw the text from MFC and he arrived within a minute at 10.35

I’ve just checked in Caroline overingtons booking missing- it says FM saw AMS and asked for help looking for William first, then went on to driving FGM car to bater creek road , trying to see how this all fits together

She went for a drive to Batar Creek Rd after she heard the " scream" near the reeds near the bus stop

So putting all of this together...... does the timeline fit????

FM tells 000 at 10:56 William has been missing for "20 mins or so .......

FD has been back since 10:35 and tells FM to call the Police.

The search and the drive occurred before 10:35, including the entire yard, inside the house, walking down the end of Benaroon and back again by foot, and a drive to Batar Creek Road and back again????

No accusations ... just trying to work to work it out .....

IMO

perhaps fm found it hard to bond with william, not her biological child and possibly he had behavioural problems which both ff and fgm commented on that morning,
the sleeping arrangements at fgms were ff slept in a separate bedroom with william and fm separately with lt,
williams behaviour may have been causing tension in the family, ff may have been angry at fm for not handling him properly or she may have resented if ff was close to william
exasperated fm may have just been over it all?

I’m about three episodes into the Where’s William podcast (that has been subpoenaed) and foster mother talks about how William didn’t take to her, but bonded instantly with the foster father. And how their relationship was so beautiful to watch and … yeah. It crossed my mind there may have been some jealousy or resentment there.

I’ve got a way to go, but the other thing that has struck me so far is how much she talks about the broken washing machine.

She wasn't waiting. She didn't receive his back-in-5 text because she'd just noticed William was missing and was running around looking for him. And then she ran to the neighbours to ask if William was there.
At what time did he send the “back in 5” text?

Years ago, we had training on how to detect lies by a gentleman named Steve van Aperen. Otherwise known as "the human lie detector"

I remember him saying this same thing. Liars give lots of details. Details you didn't even ask for.

Yep, and I said yesterday, I have never been comfortable watching the video of FM and FF being interviewed by police. She comes across as trying to be too sincere, too convincing. It sounds constructed and rehearsed to me. She fills up all the space with verbiage. He's similar and often looks across to her as if for validation.

One technique good interviewers use is to say nothing. Most interviewees will then feel a strong urge to fill the space and will prattle on, sometimes giving away information without thinking.

Frankly, IMO both FM and FF should have been asked to take polygraph tests. Although the results are not admissible in court, they give police a pretty good idea of who to focus on. And if the test is refused, then that puts yet another light on things.

Did anyone else hear on the news that the Cadaver dog "sat down" at the Batar creek search site today???

I have no idea what "sitting down" may mean ??? But usually they are very active on a site... or maybe she is just worn out ....???

Yep I did. I think sitting down generally means that they have detected what they are trained for. In the drugs-related ones I have seen them sit at the airport and then a bag is searched. Not sure with the human remains search dogs.

The shoe thing is odd. Shoes can be put on in seconds. Maybe LE in a case review have just realised that the FFC said he was wearing shoes but that the shoes were photographed by LE at the scene or included in an inventory. If he never left the balcony to go play, he would never be wearing shoes.

There was something on ch7 news about him in breach of something today?
but there is still no hard copy about it anywhere.
Think it was Robert Ovardia reporting.
That is the segment I saw. I wish took more notice of it now. in breach of some section and something to do with police tactical within the case.

Hi Doc ..... just wondering IF this could be the reason behind the current investigation???

Have digital records been found to be not consistent with verbal statements? When they were double checked, or more info obtained???

Otherwise it is definitely a struggle to understand or comprehend.....

Or could have LE found another phone belonging to the FM, which was mentioned in the interview with Jubelin...have they got new data from that phone IMO

I watched something recently where they were training sniffer pups and they were to sit down when they found something.

Did anyone else hear on the news that the Cadaver dog "sat down" at the Batar creek search site today???

I have no idea what "sitting down" may mean ??? But usually they are very active on a site... or maybe she is just worn out ....???

So putting all of this together...... does the timeline fit????

FM tells 000 at 10:56 William has been missing for "20 mins or so .......

FD has been back since 10:35 and tells FM to call the Police.

The search and the drive occurred before 10:35, including the entire yard, inside the house, walking down the end of Benaroon and back again by foot, and a drive to Batar Creek Road and back again????

No accusations ... just trying to work to work it out .....

IMO
Or did MFC get back and then FFC went to AMS and then to the reeds and after that drove on Batar Creek and then called 000?

Is there a possibility that WT hurt himself being as restless as he was and bored? I saw colouring pencils on the verandah. Did he pick up something and was running around with it in his hand and tripped or fell? Did he have scissors in reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx