Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must all go to sleep very early.
My day when my kids were small, started with them waking up about 7. When my eldest was a baby, she slept right through til 7.30am from when she was about 6 months old.

Haha... as a parent to a 2 and 5 year old, our morning is WELL underway by 7.30am. Most mornings I'm up with one or both by 5am.

Gary has a very high celebrity status (there is even an underbelly revolving around him) his opinion will be reverred by potential jurors.
Everyone will always remember this statement from him about the foster mother.
He knows all this. We all do.

Grandstanding your team doesn't make them any less innocent or guilty. Its influential and very egotistical and adding to the **** show.
His feelings about them justify why he was removed. He has lost his objectivity.

And considering he no longer is privy to investigations, its extremely uncalled or.

moo

Well said. I have seen some of the tribalism around GJ and it's a bit scary, tbh.

The 2 cars allegedly seen has me wondering about possible scenarios and likelihoods.

For any "planned" abduction of a minor, 2 cars would be highly unnecessary.
I think

For any "planned" abduction of a minor, one would assume they would likely only risk having 1 car, if any, in sight.

It would make no difference if there was 1 or 2 cars if this was an abduction.

Why risk the possibility of each car being sighted by witnesses if only one was required?

Are abductors likely to work solo?

I wonder what weight detectives gave this info? IMO
I don't think any weight was givin to those cars to be honest.
At the last inquest , detective Laura Beacroft could not establish those cars being there that day.
Threw numerous lines of inquiry.

I have been wondering if shoes have been found as well? However I think this search was planned around the time the Coroner last visited Kendall, and FGM's car was only retrieved last week....

Unless perhaps they were down in the well where the spare tyre is kept?? Under the board in the back? Forgotten??

Otherwise the shoe aspect is still a mystery, to me anyway....

IMO
I’m definitely buying the shoes have possibly been found hence all the focus on were they on or off. It is certainly a strong possibility

I think that people here seem to forget that Gary Jubelin works for the media now.

As a member of the media I am always reminding my friends it's main job today is not to inform you of something but to sell you something, so always read everything in it within that lens.
I don't think the Australian media scene is bereft of good journos or anything like that. But I studied investigative journalism and I did see things during my studies and work exp. that made me question how much bias makes it on to the editorial table at some publications sometimes. And in the end I decided I could sleep better at night writing about how much kids love Fortnite so when I graduated I went to work in video games. That's just my personal Aus media experience.

As a member of the media I am always reminding my friends it's main job today is not to inform you of something but to sell you something, so always read everything in it within that lens.
I don't think the Australian media scene is bereft of good journos or anything like that. But I studied investigative journalism and I did see things during my studies and work exp. that made me question how much bias makes it on to the editorial table at some publications sometimes. And in the end I decided I could sleep better at night writing about how much kids love Fortnite so when I graduated I went to work in video games. That's just my personal Aus media experience.

The point of my post is that he has media lawyers to help steer him, while he is doing his media work.

As a free person, who is a police expert, he is stating his opinions and saying what he did do - when he was in a position to do something.
No more or less than any other expert they regularly consult would do.

I heard him clearly say that he has no idea what has gone on in the investigation in the past two years.

IMO

Last edited:
Maybe not streamed, prerecorded, if the reception was that bad.

Yes the internet did exist way back then seven years ago and yes there was streaming. Foxtel started streaming in 2009.
Plus there was ABC Iview which started in 2008.
Gosh has I View really been that long.... I am feeling old.... haha

But mystery is solved - as per CO
William sat with his foster father watching Fireman Sam on an iPhone.

The day little William vanished into thin air … (theaustralian.com.au)

I have always thought that something happened to him (not abducted) and nobody knew about it until a long time later, maybe nobody still knows. I feel he fell into a damaged septic system, storm drain or the water tank, even crawled under the house, slipped between the soil and the brickwork and suffocated before they even noticed he was missing. He may still be there. If the family found him much later, maybe they felt they couldn't tell anyone after all the publicity about him being abducted. (I think I can add this link as it is public and not a book etc). It has a pic of under the house. 48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes

We all sleuthed an old septic tank, the absorption trench, when was the property put onto sewer, did he chase a cat down the roadside drain.

That was a quick change of your post. I wondered who JB was.
I'm afraid your comment has nothing at all to do with my post. Thanks.

My post was about normal human responses to accusations.

And one should know when to keep quiet for the sake of a little boy who is still missing. I don’t really care about some former detectives hurt feelings, I care about finding out the actual truth of what happened to little William. Not one that fits a preconceived notion, but the actual truth.

IF, WT has fallen from balcony, what if:

FFC is the only one who knows it and has made snap decision to cover it up.
FGM only knows there is sounds of playing then no sounds
MFC only knows WT is missing when he returns
We know everything that happens since then

the 96 minute window is important but.

A cup of tea with FGM before “hey where’s William gone”. Is plausible
Drive off in the car to look for WT with WT secreted in the car. Is plausible
Return (after disposing of WT) and to be so cool as to not miss a beat with the 000 call and subsequent invasion of people the rest of the day. Not plausible
Years later to be interviewed by GJ (and he confirms he went hard) and still not miss a beat. Not plausible.

IF we consider that FGM and MFC could be in on it all, if it started with a fall from the balcony, it’s less plausible. All IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members