Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really hanging on to ever statement LE are giving out and hoping for a resolution that has come for a methodical professionally conducted to the best of LE abilities investigation using all available tools that LE have access to

The tea is about the FM timeline's credibility, imo. She said she went inside for a few minutes to make tea, William disappears, she's looking for him, when police arrive 30-60 minutes later, the tea is warm. Her whole timeline goes out the window on this.

Not necessarily, it could be an investigative technique, logically though they wouldn't be looking for a live person in and around the property, if he was still alive he would not be there.
NSW Police State Crime Command Director Darren Bennett told media on Monday detectives now believe William is dead and were “hopeful” they could finally bring the baffling missing persons case to a “conclusion.” “There's three specific locations and they're all in the Kendall area,” he revealed

The tea is about the FM timeline's credibility, imo. She said she went inside for a few minutes to make tea, William disappears, she's looking for him, when police arrive 30-60 minutes later, the tea is warm. Her whole timeline goes out the window on this.

Jubelin says he gave them a good grilling. I'd very much like to see the video of that.

There has to be something concrete for police to say they are looking remains only.

Not necessarily, the coronial inquest is not just to rule what happened, but rule out other scenarios, so they can draw conclusion of most likely scenario through elimination. Everything else has been checked and investigated. They would be remiss not to check this. The only spots in the timeline that we know what happened (or think we know) were not searched thoroughly it seems were these.

IMO though, they were suspects when the case changed hands from GJ. I think he may have got too close or they thought he had. The icy responses they were getting fits if you see it from the perspective of LE considering them likely suspects. Cutting them of from any information sources. I think they have been suspects for 18 mths, they then got wind of these bruises on the kid/allegation and they have pounced. The waited to charge them until after a media blitz of exactly what they are doing, with an all access pass never seen before. (remember, they could have been charged at the time, not waited to conveniently after they found 2 items on live tv. One ruled out as anything related and the other not.) I think LE wanted to get them well and truly paranoid, gave them an accident confession that LE are willing to believe or willing to play along with so they get the body. I do not think LE think he fell from the balcony, I also do not think LE think there is blood in the garden bed, the dogs would have picked up on it on the day. I think they knew the garden bed would glow whilst the cameras were watching, because of fertiliser, dead animals, blood and bone etc. I think its just an accident confession they can give them to grasp on, and once they have the remains they can prove otherwise.

Isn't tea with sugar given for shock?
I'm missing the relevance of the cup or pot of tea.

That is also on my mind. I am very interested in body language but I need to watch more interviews without knowing the cases outcome at trail to really test out weather i am being just bias.

Yes, I had also noticed multiple inconsistent subconscious head movements that contradicted her words, again though it's not proof of guilt, that said it should be a red flag for trained investigators though.

I find it impossible to believe that some working on this task force would not have been highly suspicious of her.

To rule someone out(not least the last person to see the missing individual alive)without definitive evidence in an investigation defies logic.

There is a detective who has said multiple times the 2 cars being sighted is not consistent with what other witnesses statements. She stated this at the inquest.

Last edited:
NSW Police State Crime Command Director Darren Bennett told media on Monday detectives now believe William is dead and were “hopeful” they could finally bring the baffling missing persons case to a “conclusion.” “There's three specific locations and they're all in the Kendall area,” he revealed
I held onto hope William was still alive, I know it's a long shot but DC Supt. Bennett shut the book on that one. The question is, if this investigation isn't successful in finding evidence of his death or his remains, nothing. Is the prospect he could be alive back on the table?

It's discrepancies like this that make sleuthing hard. :p

GJ's advice,
I caution everyone to just take a step back and stop being armchair detectives.

rbbm.

CS parents in Carnarvon were torn to shreds and that child was abducted from under her parents noses, same as Chloe Campbell.

IT CAN HAPPEN!

We don’t want this thread taken down because a newbie’s sarcasm

She is sitting on the verandah in the 000 call? She heard him then she heard nothing, later in the same call she says, she was out there with her mum and her daughter, I heard him roaring around the garden, then I hadn't heard him so I better go check on him.

Last edited:
Is he doing it to cover his own back? I.e he is publicly stating she had/has him completely fooled (so that's still justification for why he went after all the others and worked the case like he did?). Risky strategy! Like someone else almost jokingly said..is it all part of undercover work?? Would FFM confide in GJ if say, they bought him back in to speak to her? Plea bargain with her? This case has so many twists/smokes/mirrors!!! - or does GJ want to sell more books in the future?? (That may be a bit harsh! but as others have said that is probably a nice earner...title...'how I was duped in Aus's biggest missing child case')/or would such an admission discredit his reputation? IMO. In fact my opinions keep changing arghh!!! Does he really believe her? perhaps he should have said 'go easy on her till she's found guilty?'. Or maybe he's trying to provide less negativity so her lawyers don't say 'media influenced my case.'

Sometimes the closer you get, the harder it is to see the full picture. How close did he get? He seems like a very dedicated detective, and cared very much and it was mentioned in the podcast he lived and breathed this case. He had to sit across from many suspected and proven pedophiles. I would say it would be very hard for him to discount them over the sweet, caring, understanding foster family. IMO

how do I find out what an approved publication etc is ? I am going to have to re listen to that podcast because I have forgotten many details. Tbh i was kinda surprised to still see it up with all that's going on atm.

She is sitting on the verandah in the 000 call, she heard him then she heard nothing, later in the same call she says, she was out there with her mum and her daughter, I heard him roaring around the garden, then I hadn't heard him so I better go check on him.

So even longer between tea being made and tea still being hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper