Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we take GJ on his word that he "went hard" during this alleged interrogation? He just said to the media that the FFC and main POI in the case was a "very decent human being", potentially prejudicing any future proceedings. He is trying to dispel reports that his investigative work was somewhat lacking. I don't think he's a reliable source of information at this point.

They were interviewed by GJ, he didn’t get to DCI by not knowing his craft, I am struggling with how unlikely it is to be foster care type person, then interfere with the corpse of the kid being cared for, then front up like that didn’t happen. What’s missing here?

Can someone explain to me the thoughts on the cup of tea. When did she make it if not when/ the reason she was inside when William went missing. She's surely not stopped searching to go inside and have a cuppa? How was it still warm. Did she make it knowing she was going to say she was inside making tea when he vanished?

This bit feels ick to me.
Was it the teacup or teapot that was warm? If it was a teacup, that's suss... a teapot I think would stay warm for longer.

They were interviewed by GJ, he didn’t get to DCI by not knowing his craft, I am struggling with how unlikely it is to be foster care type person, then interfere with the corpse of the kid being cared for, then front up like that didn’t happen. What’s missing here?
But isn’t the current police commissioner (and many others) insinuating that he didn’t do a thorough investigation? I don’t think I’m saying anything controversial when I say that GJ probably isn’t a reliable source of information regarding this case and how it previously unfolded.

Not only that, but incredibly short sighted! If it is the intention to charge FM, a statement like that by the lead detective on the case for 4 years would be the main argument of the defence to cast a reasonable doubt. Honestly, what was he thinking.

Is he doing it to cover his own back? I.e he is publicly stating she had/has him completely fooled (so that's still justification for why he went after all the others and worked the case like he did?). Risky strategy! Like someone else almost jokingly said..is it all part of undercover work?? Would FFM confide in GJ if say, they bought him back in to speak to her? Plea bargain with her? This case has so many twists/smokes/mirrors!!! - or does GJ want to sell more books in the future?? (That may be a bit harsh! but as others have said that is probably a nice earner...title...'how I was duped in Aus's biggest missing child case')/or would such an admission discredit his reputation? IMO. In fact my opinions keep changing arghh!!! Does he really believe her? perhaps he should have said 'go easy on her till she's found guilty?'. Or maybe he's trying to provide less negativity so her lawyers don't say 'media influenced my case.'

Can someone explain to me the thoughts on the cup of tea. When did she make it if not when/ the reason she was inside when William went missing. She's surely not stopped searching to go inside and have a cuppa? How was it still warm. Did she make it knowing she was going to say she was inside making tea when he vanished?

This bit feels ick to me.

I was just trying to re-visit this, with the possible time line discrepancies......

To see if it fit or not????

Council for the Coroner asked a lot of questions about the "tea" at the inquest..... it seemed quite odd at the time, but there must have been some point he was trying get across..... or question he trying to get answered to prove or disprove a point.....

We don't know the answer yet.... but the tea was still warm when the first officer arrived at the home......

I guess we need to ask who really made the tea??? Was the tea actually made while FM was on her drive???

None of it seems to be making sense atm

All IMO

...there is a multitude of problematic inconsistencies,

I didn't follow this case closely when it first happened. I've only started following it since September this year. But I have also noticed there have been some strange inconsistencies that cropped up. While this can be chalked up to trauma and time, I do think a coroner would want to be able to chalk those inconsistencies up to trauma and time with hard evidence. It's just my personal opinion here, but I feel a coroner's job is quite different to police officers or a detectives, they really have to think on the macro and sometimes think quite morbidly. An acting officer in the field is thinking on the micro and looking at the details. I think that's why you get seemingly weird questions like "How do you take your tea?" It's not just a way to slip someone up. It's just as important to the coroner understanding the broader picture of circumstances involved. Does she take milk, so go to the fridge to get it and have her back turned? Etc. etc.

Agree.

Notice the head shaking 'no' when she says she doesn't know where he is.
Also the shoulder shrugs when she says he was having fun. Weird, IMO.

Yes, I had also noticed multiple inconsistent subconscious head movements that contradicted her words, again though it's not proof of guilt, that said it should be a red flag for trained investigators though.

I find it impossible to believe that some working on this task force would not have been highly suspicious of her.

To rule someone out(not least the last person to see the missing individual alive)without definitive evidence in an investigation defies logic.

Yes, I had also noticed multiple inconsistent subconscious head movements that contradicted her words, again though it's not proof of guilt, that said it should be a red flag for trained investigators though.

I find it impossible to believe that some working on this task force would not have been highly suspicious of her.

To rule someone out(not least the last person to see the missing individual alive)without definitive evidence in an investigation defies logic.

As someone trained in body language analysis I am highly suspicious within the first two minutes even though there are no facial expressions to analyse. JMO!

I'm also quite perplexed that the interviewer is putting words in their mouth. This is highy unusual. IMO.

There is a lot of misinformation and hyped up speculation (imo) and i cant read every article out there. Sometimes I would really like more transparency in our Australian law one moment and then i change my mind and cant help but think how it could really interfere with LE investigating current cases. This time i liked how the other investigator said all the steps he took and feel i don't need to know actual inner methods used. But wow social and main stream media can really blow up a guest scenario sometimes. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper