Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the ID card today that they have of Williams clothing, extremely detailed

i wondered if they contacted the manufacturer and asked for a sample of the material

but its a shame its been ruled out already, i suspect we might see a few of these are they actually find the real thing

From memory GJ confirmed in one of the shows (maybe 60 minutes) about it that they had contacted the store the FP bought William’s suit from & ordered an identical one

I hope now that they are former foster parents, that we will be able to analyse their faces.

No! NO!
It’s to give the children anonymity.
Hopefully she’s been able to live a kind of normal life.

I feel so sorry for the innocent ones.

Imagine she’d be the talk of the school now please don’t allow the media to huddle around her school gates.

OK so if you were a little bit confused and thought William may be with his Dad you then get in the car and drive down to the bush? You don't call Dad and ask if William is with you first??? This is the very part that I am not buying. How you would react if your child was missing and how you would not see the urgency to communicate this with your partner?

As she was expecting the MFC to be home within minutes, I guess she didn't think it was necessary to ring him, what could he do ? He wasn't there to help look for William?

Also re asking whether William was with the MFC, maybe the FFC thought that William may have wandered down the road and the MFC had seen him and picked him up as she was expecting the MFC to arrive back home at any time??

My understanding is that FF sent 2 texts to FM during the time he left the house and returned to the house. My understanding is that there were zero replies from FM and zero phone calls made from FM to FF after discovering William was missing. The first FF was aware William was missing was when he arrived back in his car in the driveway. Then there is "a little bit of confusion" if William was with FF.

Can somebody please correct me if I am wrong. Were there any phone calls or attempted phone calls from FM to FF? I have read that she simply waited in the driveway for him to get home to tell him that William was missing.
I don't think she just simply waited in the driveway for him to get home at all....

I know the MFC sent a text at 10:30 via Siri saying he would be home in 5 minutes, what was the other message?

Hi everyone
This is the first time I have posted but have read this thread for many years.
Is it possible that William was not in fact wearing his Spider-Man suit at all when he went missing. Yes it is in the last known photo of him maybe he wasn’t ‘spider manned out’.
Just as her story around the time of the photo is scrutinised, should we scrutinise other parts of her story?

Hi everyone
Is it possible that William was not in fact wearing his Spider-Man suit at all when he went missing. Yes it is in the last known photo of him maybe he wasn’t ‘spider manned out’.
Just as her story around the time of the photo is scrutinised, should we scrutinise other parts of her story?

I've pondered this as well...

:)
Hi everyone

Hello, a few other members have posted up thread that included articles that stated it had been confirmed the photo was cleared, the timeframe police are apparently going off points to that being the correct time as well. I also think that if police thought the photo time was relevant we would be hearing more about it, like the confusion over the shoes - IMO of course :)

If this had happened from William’s home in Nth Sydney a camera, somewhere would’ve solved this years ago.

Jamie Bulger was taken by two young children from a busy shopping centre, cameras confirmed later the unbelievable act.
Too many stranger abductions to list.

Witnesses, cameras, phone pings were nowhere to be found that day.

Right now it’s still open to both possibilities because there is simply no compelling evidence either way. There are also too many parental murders to count so I don’t really understand the point of that comment. In fact stranger abductions are far rarer than a parent harming their child. But statistics won’t solve this case, evidence will.

We just don’t know what happened. Without such evidence, I can’t form a theory and I don’t see how anyone can convincingly. All avenues need to be thoroughly investigated. William was there and then he wasn’t. In a very short time frame, either he was taken, or someone close to him harmed him. I hope we find out soon.

They were interviewed by GJ, he didn’t get to DCI by not knowing his craft, I am struggling with how unlikely it is to be foster care type person, then interfere with the corpse of the kid being cared for, then front up like that didn’t happen. What’s missing here?

BBM.

Apologies if this has been responded to.

Just because something hasn't happened before doesn't mean it can't happen.

However, more to the point, we do have in recent memory this occurring, in Tialeigh Palmer's murder in QLD.

:)

Hello, a few other members have posted up thread that included articles that stated it had been confirmed the photo was cleared, the timeframe police are apparently going off points to that being the correct time as well. I also think that if police thought the photo time was relevant we would be hearing more about it, like the confusion over the shoes - IMO of course :)

I think if the Coroner's Court asked for more testing on the camera then it wasn't done to her satisfaction, so this is an outstanding matter.

Wet weather is threatening to dampen the search for William Tyrrell as the search for the missing toddler enters its fifth day.

The search moved to below the property on Thursday where a police dog was filmed scouring the area while Australian Federal Police officers used ground penetrating x-ray equipment to analyse a cemented portion of the garage laid after William disappeared.

As the search for the boy’s remains enters its fifth day on Friday, showers and possible thunderstorms predicted for the area could hamper the rescue efforts. (rescue efforts? o_O )

Rain could dampen search for William

I think if the Coroner's Court asked for more testing on the camera then it wasn't done to her satisfaction, so this is an outstanding matter.

Most definitely, but the articles I mentioned were surrounding that further investigation had cleared the matter & going off the timeline suggested by police I think they are working off the theory it was at the stated time

Expert throws doubt on foster mum theory

Dr Xanthe Mallett says she has never been suspicious of William Tyrrell’s foster mum on The Project
A criminologist who has closely followed the William Tyrrell case said she has never viewed the little boy’s foster mother as “suspicious”.

A criminologist who has closely followed the disappearance of William Tyrrell says she believes that police are focusing on the wrong person after naming his foster mother as a person of interest.

Dr Xanthe Mallett, Criminologist at University of Newcastle and author of the book Mothers Who Murder, told The Project that she had poured over testimony and victim impact statements during the coronial inquest and believes William’s foster mum to be credible.

“I have never seen anything that has made me at all suspicious,” she said. “I have to say nothing has ever made me suspicious that she had any involvement at all”.

Most definitely, but the articles I mentioned were surrounding that further investigation had cleared the matter & going off the timeline suggested by police I think they are working off the theory it was at the stated time

Is that futher info that had cleared the camera prior to the Coroner's Court or after?

There are things that we thought were cleared forensically in the initial investigation, yet here we are, what with FGM'S car etc..

I’m no expert in human behaviour, but I’ve been involved in criminal law long enough to have a bit of an understanding of motive.

None of this really makes sense to me either. I just can’t understand how the prime suspect has been sitting under the noses of police this whole time. It’s not normal that a person could be interrogated by police over and over again and not give up any inconsistency altogether.

IF the FM is involved, the only theory I think that makes any sense is that there was an accident, a panicked coverup by one person, non disclosure to ANYONE (except maybe the FD who witnessed) and then sheer dumb luck that the initial investigation pursued other leads and lost valuable evidence.

and IF that’s the case (very big IF) then there must have been some sort of psychopathy that enabled her to believe her own story so that her story became her truth.

That’s just my theory.
Agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members