Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Foster family were in the motion for adoption, obviously its first priority to keep siblings together, could it be that because WT perents were trying to get him back and because no domestic violence was happening when WT was taken into state care basically what im trying to say "is it possible that it was a situation that if WT didn't exist the adoption process for the sister could happen more smoothly", I don't recall perents saying they are trying to get sister back only WT, I think there was reason for sister to be taken into state care i think domestic violence, im just thinking there may hav been a motive and that motive was to make WT disappear to pave the way so the adoption could happen for the sister

i saw the ID card today that they have of Williams clothing, extremely detailed

i wondered if they contacted the manufacturer and asked for a sample of the material

but its a shame its been ruled out already, i suspect we might see a few of these are they actually find the real thing
Are you able to share the ID Card? Or where you were able to see it??

The Foster family were in the motion for adoption, obviously its first priority to keep siblings together, could it be that because WT perents were trying to get him back and because no domestic violence was happening when WT was taken into state care basically what im trying to say "is it possible that it was a situation that if WT didn't exist the adoption process for the sister could happen more smoothly", I don't recall perents saying they are trying to get sister back only WT, I think there was reason for sister to be taken into state care i think domestic violence, im just thinking there may hav been a motive and that motive was to make WT disappear to pave the way so the adoption could happen for the sister
My understanding that this was only a long term placement until child turned 18. Adoption is very rare when natural family are still on the scene.

This is so baffling. I can't understand the police making public announcement. Why didn't they just do all their sifting and searching before publically announcing only 1 poi? Then surprise us with an arrest! Wonder what LE angle is! Are they going to look dumb again if nothing comes to light! Are they putting pressure on FF to divide and concur? Or is this a ploy to have someone else relax and slip up? Why? Why? Why? Where is Sweet William?

This is so baffling. I can't understand the police making public announcement. Why didn't they just do all their sifting and searching before publically announcing only 1 poi? Then surprise us with an arrest! Wonder what LE angle is! Are they going to look dumb again if nothing comes to light! Are they putting pressure on FF to divide and concur? Or is this a ploy to have someone else relax and slip up? Why? Why? Why? Where is Sweet William?

BBM - Yes, he just needs to be found, it's awful.

I think this is a ploy to have someone slip up and say something, and if it doesn't work they definitely look bad IMO. Also the police minister and everyone sounded so confident the other day, I can't wrap my head around it, unless of course police had to sound confident to get the funding required for this search .. I just don't know.

I don't think the media were supposed to announce who the Police were looking at .... I don't think it came from the Police initially ..... just the actual search was announced..... IMO

I expect the Police / Coroner may have been very unhappy when Media released this info .. IMO

My understanding that this was only a long term placement until child turned 18. Adoption is very rare when natural family are still on the scene.
Maby that gives grater motive, as the foster family were trying for adoption (even know perents were still in the picture the foster family are still trying for a adoption) maby they found out its not likely with WT and because of that possibly not likely for the sister as at the time department priority may hav been to keep brother and sister together adopting one without the other may not hav been an option, possibly if it was a situation that if WT no longer existed nothing would be standing in the way to pave the way for adoption with the sister,

Maby everything was pre planed once she found out that everything she had done for thies children was all for nothing in her books if they can't become her own children, her plan is adoption she was trying to adopt when it was a situation thies kids are in foster care they hav perents that love them, thay want to see them but the foster family are trying to adopt and make thies children their own even to the extent of WT now calling his real mother birth mother obvious he is over hearing things and repeating. Because of this birth mother the foster mother can't adopt WT and if she can't adopt WT is it possible she can't adopt sister as maby its a situation that the two come as a pair can't adopt one without the other, only the foster family, foster family lawyers, salvation army, the department knows what the situation was around adoption for thies family and what the recent discussions were and if it was a situation that the adoption the foster family are trying to make happen can't happen because of WT, I see this a motive to hav WT disappear so he is no longer in the picture with any family especially if the birth mother isn't in the legal motion of getting the sister as she was trying with WT, removing WT may hav removed the birth mothers impout into the situation or the foster mother may hav been thinking that, its been discussed alot that if it was an accident it may hav been covered up as of the priority to adopt the sister, im just try to say what if adopting the sister was the motive to the disappearance of WT

Doorbell cameras hadn't come into general use back then.
Especially in small towns.

My town is much bigger and I don't know anyone who had one then. Here it's only the last two years that they're becoming a more common thing to have. There are still lots who don't have them here and I suppose elsewhere too.

Maybe one day due to insurance we'll all have to have one.

Witnesses, cameras, phone pings were nowhere to be found that day.

Last edited:
Mr Elliott said a team of officers have identified three locations and person of interest in recent weeks after receiving "intelligence-based" information.

“Police don’t just randomly go out there and search areas of operations," he told Sky News Australia on Tuesday morning.

"This is something they’ve been working on for quite some time and in recent weeks police have been able to identify the potential location of evidence.

Police have identified an individual and that certainly gives us some level of comfort but all of this sort of activity is always going to be intelligence based."

https://www.skynews.com.au/australi...e/news-story/12350e70540f86d31c73c6231f36401a

This doesn't sound random does it, yet here we are again ...

I've recently noted that the FM and FF refer quite a lot to their wish for William's sister to have a decent life. If William had died on their watch, the cover up could have been with the aim of preserving their right to raise the sister (in their mind, for her sake) - a reasonable justification for all 3 (FGM, FF, FM) to be on board. Eg thinking; 'If we tell anyone, they will take the sister, and she will end up back with bio or in worse foster care, we have to do this [cover up] for her'.

My husband is a much better judge of character than me, and he's never believed that William was even in Kendall. The only evidence is the photo taken, but it's possible to take a photo of a photo (if we're going down the trail of suss behaviour). Or if you send a photo to yourself, and download it, the properties change. Who knows if that photo wasn't from an earlier visit and they took a photo of a photo at 9.30 (or at 7.30 and ran out of time to get the story set up, and corrected it) then threw the originals in the bush, or burnt them, and called 000. There are versions where this could work. The sister's evidence may contradict this, but given we don't know what it is, it's possible she has responded to when she last saw William (at Nanna's house) as being from an earlier time.

I mean, it's very very unlikely. But if looking at all possibilities, it needs to be looked at whether William was in Kendall at all. Did any neighbours sight William in his red suit? Or just hear children laughing? If FM is lying; is it just about timelines and her role, or is the whole thing up for discussion?

If he had accidently died in Sydney on Thursday night, it would be best they dispose there, then trek straight up to FGM and then the next morning claim there was a missing child. All eyes on that house and that location. Any forensic examination ever done at the house in Sydney they before renos? When was the pool put in?

I honestly don't believe this version myself, but no stone left unturned etc.

I do believe whether he died on their watch, or after, FM feels that she needs to defend her absence at the time of his disappearance, but this makes it hard to weed out whether that's because she wasn't watching him when he disappeared, or she was and feels like she needs to cover herself over his disappearance (death). Her lack of feeling guilt or remorse for her ineffective oversight is a strange one. I would be beside myself with guilt and remorse if I lost a child. Remorse I would feel owing to the child themselves, to the sister, to the father, to the bio parents. This does point to some strange thinking on her part, at the very least. It is normal to feel anger at the abductors, but also, shame in oneself for not preventing it. Her behaviour points to a lack of theory of mind, or ability to empathise with these people and how they may view her role in this (psychopathy). Particularly in a foster parent situation, to not immediately and fervently feel remorse for losing the bio child of another family.

Even when asked if FGM feels guilt, FM doesn't quite grasp how that could be possible;
"P: She [FGM] can’t blame herself.
M: No she doesn’t, well I hope she doesn’t, no she can’t.
" (IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure (9news.com.au))
FM never wondered how her mother would feel about the child going missing at her house??
Of course FGM would, and could blame herself. How could she go on living in that house alone afterwards, if her grandson was abducted there? Even an elderly lady without anxiety would surely be filled with fear at the thought.

I've recently noted that the FM and FF refer quite a lot to their wish for William's sister to have a decent life. If William had died on their watch, the cover up could have been with the aim of preserving their right to raise the sister (in their mind, for her sake) - a reasonable justification for all 3 (FGM, FF, FM) to be on board. Eg thinking; 'If we tell anyone, they will take the sister, and she will end up back with bio or in worse foster care, we have to do this [cover up] for her'.

My husband is a much better judge of character than me, and he's never believed that William was even in Kendall. The only evidence is the photo taken, but it's possible to take a photo of a photo (if we're going down the trail of suss behaviour). Or if you send a photo to yourself, and download it, the properties change. Who knows if that photo wasn't from an earlier visit and they took a photo of a photo at 9.30 (or at 7.30 and ran out of time to get the story set up, and corrected it) then threw the originals in the bush, or burnt them, and called 000. There are versions where this could work. The sister's evidence may contradict this, but given we don't know what it is, it's possible she has responded to when she last saw William (at Nanna's house) as being from an earlier time.

I mean, it's very very unlikely. But if looking at all possibilities, it needs to be looked at whether William was in Kendall at all. Did any neighbours sight William in his red suit? Or just hear children laughing? If FM is lying; is it just about timelines and her role, or is the whole thing up for discussion?

If he had accidently died in Sydney on Thursday night, it would be best they dispose there, then trek straight up to FGM and then the next morning claim there was a missing child. All eyes on that house and that location. Any forensic examination ever done at the house in Sydney they before renos? When was the pool put in?

I honestly don't believe this version myself, but no stone left unturned etc.

I do believe whether he died on their watch, or after, FM feels that she needs to defend her absence at the time of his disappearance, but this makes it hard to weed out whether that's because she wasn't watching him when he disappeared, or she was and feels like she needs to cover herself over his disappearance (death). Her lack of feeling guilt or remorse for her ineffective oversight is a strange one. I would be beside myself with guilt and remorse if I lost a child. Remorse I would feel owing to the child themselves, to the sister, to the father, to the bio parents. This does point to some strange thinking on her part, at the very least. It is normal to feel anger at the abductors, but also, shame in oneself for not preventing it. Her behaviour points to a lack of theory of mind, or ability to empathise with these people and how they may view her role in this (psychopathy). Particularly in a foster parent situation, to not immediately and fervently feel remorse for losing the bio child of another family.

Even when asked if FGM feels guilt, FM doesn't quite grasp how that could be possible;
"P: She [FGM] can’t blame herself.
M: No she doesn’t, well I hope she doesn’t, no she can’t.
" (IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure (9news.com.au))
FM never wondered how her mother would feel about the child going missing at her house??
Of course FGM would, and could blame herself. How could she go on living in that house alone afterwards, if her grandson was abducted there? Even an elderly lady without anxiety would surely be filled with fear at the thought.
The footage at mcdonalds Raymond Terrace the night before puts them as close to Kendall as we all know about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member