Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So both FM and FD both mention William wasn’t a wanderer. The FM makes it clear he wouldn’t be enticed by a stranger at all. It’s mentioned William was a cautious boy who wouldn’t just run off on his own, he would think about his actions. The FM goes to great lengths to mention his safe the streets are around the FGM’s house, hie kids play in the streets etc. She goes to great lengths saying how a local wouldn’t take William. Also how they mention there was confusion as to if the FF had William, and how William looks out for the FF’s car and sometimes runs down to meet him.

IMO this whole thing in a contradiction!

The FGM house isn’t a thoroughfare, it doesn’t get much traffic at all, so what? A stranger who doesn’t know the area is who they think snatched William? The Family weren’t even suppose to be in Kendall at that stage, so again, a stranger just happened down Benaroon drive, and sat there and waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch him? How did they see William? Was William that unsupervised he was seen? Did the perp see the family in the front of the house/garden and just sit there and wait til William was alone?

William was a thinker who didn’t just run off into situations alone? Yet he would run down to the street to greet his FF when he got home? And he was allowed to do this alone? That fits in with the Kendall being considered safe, but again, the odds of their being a perp just sitting there waiting on a chance that a child who doesn’t usually reside in that house will present an opportunity to be taken are pretty low. While the chances of being seen driving or sitting in a car in a dead end street when you aren’t suppose to be there are very high. I suppose it could be just dumb luck, but still.......

if William wasn’t the type to be enticed, then Wouldn’t he have yelled being grabbed? Maybe the perp covered Williams mouth? But in a place where there isn’t much traffic, not much sound, wouldn’t you hear a screaming if a child was snatched? And wouldn’t you hear a car driving off? Surely someone would have heard something?

He was 3 years old, and I think most parents don't think their children could possibly be enticed away, but they are, even older kids. Same with the whole 'locals wouldn't do this' argument, how would you even know? People can look perfectly decent and be horrific predators, you just can't tell these kind of things. So she felt they were safe there, doesn't mean they were.

I was just reading the story on 3yo AJ who went missing and was found.

Mystery of AJ’s disappearance solved

No one thinks their kids will wander, but like AJ was found to - they do. I still think William may be in the bush somewhere because he saw something interesting and went investigating ‍♀️

Attachments

• EBF2EBFA-FEC1-4902-A411-504265E22971.jpeg
    EBF2EBFA-FEC1-4902-A411-504265E22971.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 5
I've been thinking about the assault charge and raising "it could have been from falling from a horse" sounds weird if it happened yesterday - everyone would be 100% sure it was from falling from a horse. Wonder if she has had to have an x-ray for something innocuous and they have found multiple old fractures etc and they have said "she could have broken it falling from a horse years ago etc'.

I can’t pin down an article as I’ve read so much the past few days, but I’m sure the alleged assault is said to have occurred a month ago. Will try and find the source.

In my professional opinion, the risk of child abuse increases significantly when a family experiences a tragedy. When we consider the stress of the past 7 years alongside the fact WT’s sister is now a pre-teen, developing her own identity and thoughts/opinions, the house must be an absolute pressure cooker. I’m very glad she is not in their care during the current developments.

I do believe WT’s sister has provided more information, particularly in the days since she has been removed from the FC’s. I imagine they were always present at previous interviews so she may not have been as forthcoming. She was also younger and may have connected the dots on some memories.

I actually wonder if there were allegations made about FGM following her death that opened a can of worms. Where was FGM when FFC went inside to make tea? Did she stay outside with the children? Was FFC protecting her elderly Mother?

I was just reading the story on 3yo AJ who went missing and was found.

Mystery of AJ’s disappearance solved

No one thinks their kids will wander, but like AJ was found to - they do. I still think William may be in the bush somewhere because he saw something interesting and went investigating ‍♀️

Can you imagine, if after all this they find his remains in the bush and it turns out he wandered off and they didn't look far enough? It honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Child Survival - Lost in the Woods - United States Search and Rescue Task Force

From this article ..

'There is no punishment for being lost and yet children have been known to hide or run away from searchers in fear of punishment. Children should not have any fear of returning home. Mom and Dad, or whoever is looking after you are going to be very happy to see you again. There will be NO punishment.'

I have heard of children becoming 'feral' after being lost in the bush and needing to be actually 'caught' .. I will see if I can find examples.

BBM

After seven long years, a flurry of excitement.

Police officers gathered round and a senior detective strode in, his hand clutching a Spider-Man suit.

Two strands of red thread had been found in bush about 1 kilometre from where William Tyrrell was last seen.

The suit was compared to the threads, which have been taken for forensic examination.

But the ABC understands that was a formality and police have already ruled out any chance they'll unlock the case's secrets.

After seven years of nothing it looked like a William Tyrrell breakthrough — then more nothing

And the only truck driver that reported anything that day was the person who said he saw a suspicious black car with two people in it.

I haven’t heard of that report. As far as I’m aware, one of the search areas is where FFC has stated she pulled over at the side of the road and a truck driver waved his thanks, believing she was allowing him room to pass.

As an aside, I’m relatively new to these threads and I’m aware there are many who have been deeply invested in WT’s story for a long time, so apologies for any ignorance on my part.

He was 3 years old, and I think most parents don't think their children could possibly be enticed away, but they are, even older kids. Same with the whole 'locals wouldn't do this' argument, how would you even know? People can look perfectly decent and be horrific predators, you just can't tell these kind of things. So she felt they were safe there, doesn't mean they were.
I think it has been shown that kids can be persuaded to go with strangers - he was 3 years old …

Him running down driveway to greet dad - makes me think he might run on the (very quiet) road and be hit by car accidentally - but who would not seek medical help …

FMs small suburban block would’ve been fenced, children know their boundaries, always wore shoes, and I betcha she’d never heard a Plover screaming before.
My toddler son went missing close to an hour. I had the neighbours kids out calling him. We found him asleep in a wardrobe, they’d been playing hide and seek.
I didn’t call the cops because bush acres was a different lifestyle.
She can’t be crucified for having a suburban mentality. She called too quickly & I didn’t call at all.

then I have also heard two versions of the game he was playing .. either 'Daddy Tiger' or 'Mummy Tiger' .. is that media inconsistencies, or actual witness inconsistencies, it's hard to tell.
It's reported they played two games, 'Mummy monster' then 'Daddy tiger'
"William and his foster mother played a game called "mummy monster" where they would roar at one another.
##
* As the woman and her mother drank tea William jumped around the deck, again roaring while playing a new game called "daddy tiger"."
‘Somebody has taken him’: William Tyrrell’s foster mother shares grief over loss of three-year-old

Although on the second reading of this, forensics sometimes use the term 'corrected' to mean 'the correct time' (the same way a premature baby has a birthday and a corrected birthday) meaning, the time stamp said 7:39 but when it was 'corrected' to the proper time the camera should have been, it was actually 9:37. It doesn't necessarily mean that the photo was edited or changed.
Exactly.

Police have done a lot of harm on this case... Ruined BS life, business, etc. Same will happen now to Forster parents. PS mental health significantly effected. Their strategy of publically identifying various people and ruining their life seems rubbish to me. Should have stuck to "we are investigating multiple people" and maintained that.
When a coronial inquest was held into DM's disappearance, we heard barely anything until they found something. Are different strategies used in different states, I wonder?

But the ABC understands that was a formality and police have already ruled out any chance they'll unlock the case's secrets.

i saw the ID card today that they have of Williams clothing, extremely detailed

i wondered if they contacted the manufacturer and asked for a sample of the material

but its a shame its been ruled out already, i suspect we might see a few of these are they actually find the real thing

I understand that the FM said shoes were on (due to bindiis and dog poo), and MSM says LE are doubting that, and that photo shows no shoes, but what difference does it make? Why would she lie about that?
(Genuine question)
In one of the other photos the shoes are clearly visible - what's to say he didn't just put them on before he left the deck?

I still can’t understand how the FFC could have done this.
The photo seems to be legitimate, especially considering the timeframe police are saying they are dealing with.
The washing machine was broken, so if she hid a body I’m assuming she would not be wearing the same clothes due to sweat, potential blood & dirt etc - where did she stash the dirty clothes?
I would think the shoes would be significant if he was reported to not be wearing them IMO as in - why would a child be running around the lawn area barefoot
They are really having a publicly displayed go at this, it really seems like they’ve got their person in their crosshairs with the effort they’re currently putting into these searches & with the information obviously being shared with the media… just like they did with BS, look how that turned out
What a mastermind she must really be if she had the sense to cover her tracks down to making phones calls, fresh cups of tea & all the other things we know took place while apparently hiding a body so well no one has found it after all these years.
It’s so sad to read all the comments about moving a body, fatal fall etc what a miracle it would be if somehow someway William was found alive after all

i saw the ID card today that they have of Williams clothing, extremely detailed

i wondered if they contacted the manufacturer and asked for a sample of the material

but its a shame its been ruled out already, i suspect we might see a few of these are they actually find the real thing

Jubelin's team purchased a replica of the spiderman suit from the shop in Bali where William's spiderman suit was purchased.

az.JPG
NoCookies | The Australian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads