Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Bill S have previous convictions? I know the historical child abuse allegations were withdrawn, and the case got dropped. I don’t recall hearing of him being a known criminal, let alone a paedophile, I did miss a few threads though!!
I was referring to the two historical child abuse charges. But you were right, the charges were dropped. I think the thing that got him into the most trouble was that he had previously lived with a family member that was convicted of SA of a 10 yr old and the murder of her father, I believe. I think that made him a target in this case 7 years ago. His life was horribly impacted by that scrutiny.

This is so baffling. I can't understand the police making public announcement. Why didn't they just do all their sifting and searching before publically announcing only 1 poi? Then surprise us with an arrest! Wonder what LE angle is! Are they going to look dumb again if nothing comes to light! Are they putting pressure on FF to divide and concur? Or is this a ploy to have someone else relax and slip up? Why? Why? Why? Where is Sweet William?
WA police found CS quickly with some amazing police work. Maybe NSW LE are feeling a little bit shown up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose a Mr Big thing would work, now that everyone knows how it works, criminals included.

I don't have a suspect in mind.

I still think William could have wandered off and found a hiding place he couldn't get out of.

Mr Big can could in all forms like a Mr Big Pedo.

That would be like drugs to a druggie.

My theory and that of others is not a lurking pedophile. There was actually a couple of known criminal pedophiles that had reasons to be in contact with FGM about working on her home. One, Bill Spedding, was already under scrutiny.

Another one, Frank Abbot, was highly scrutinised during the inquest. He wasn't lurking, he was possibly going to do some work on her patio deck. So that makes it more of a possibility than the thought of someone just randomly hiding in the bushes. JMO
GO who was acquainted with them all and directly worked on the deck previously and was due to come back. BS has some dodgy friends and yes, well, enough said about him. FA is a horrible human being, knows the area very well, gets about on foot but it was never proven if he drove or not, not having a license means diddly squat, did odd jobs for GO. There's the ex pastor, his brother, this cliquey group are worth another look, and iirc, the men's shed was their meeting place? There's too many coincidences.
JMO

I don't want to harp on about CS's case because I copped some flak for believing their account of what happened and yet now it seems everyone believed the parents. :rolleyes:

If it's possible the FM did a masterful job at covering a fatal accident, I could believe the same about a neighbour, he didn't have to make a 000 call and have it scrutinized, he wasn't being observed after the fact, he could've been scared and acted on impulse same as the FM has been accused of, he could be in denial and believes his own story, he had ample opportunity to bury the body, he had time unaccounted for but a feeble excuse of being lost, he had his eyes on FGM and the postie, he breached an avo and lied about his obsession........ jmo
Did he walk near the area being searched...did he live close to un attended house...imo no one should be cleared at all..not one has a solid alibi

I'm an adoptive mom of 2 kids, now grown. I completely understand the fear a foster parent can have about a child being injured in their home. But I am not accepting at face value, the claim that a foster mom would be so fearful or stressed that she wouldn't call an ambulance if her 3 yr old fell from the balcony.

Just because she is not a bio parent, doesn't mean she doesn't feel compassion and urgency when a child is suddenly injured.

Maybe this woman is a cold, callous heartless evil person. But I never had that impression earlier. I might be blind and biased because of my own defensiveness as an adoptive mum. But I am not ready to accept she was a monster, just yet. :(

Adopted children are wanted children.

FF did not need the Govt money but they wanted a family to call their own.

he had his eyes on FGM
Sorry could you please provide a source for this? What do you mean he had "eyes on the FGM" wasn't PS married at the time of WT's disappearance? I wasn't aware he had made any overtures towards the FGM of a romantic nature if that is what you mean by this?

Did he walk near the area being searched...did he live close to un attended house...imo no one should be cleared at all..not one has a solid alibi

Fairly sure police would have determined whether they had alibis or not, and as they recently stated that they have one person of interest, it seems that these people have been ruled out. JMO

My understanding is that the anonymity is to protect the identity of any foster child in their care. So whilst they may have had a child removed, identifying the parents could lead to the identity of the child whose privacy is protected. I'm not sure though.

Sounds about right, I guess.

Did I read recently that they elected to Foster 'at risk kids' or words to that effect?

Expert throws doubt on foster mum theory

Dr Xanthe Mallett says she has never been suspicious of William Tyrrell’s foster mum on The Project
A criminologist who has closely followed the William Tyrrell case said she has never viewed the little boy’s foster mother as “suspicious”.

A criminologist who has closely followed the disappearance of William Tyrrell says she believes that police are focusing on the wrong person after naming his foster mother as a person of interest.

Dr Xanthe Mallett, Criminologist at University of Newcastle and author of the book Mothers Who Murder, told The Project that she had poured over testimony and victim impact statements during the coronial inquest and believes William’s foster mum to be credible.

“I have never seen anything that has made me at all suspicious,” she said. “I have to say nothing has ever made me suspicious that she had any involvement at all”.

Thanks Doc.
I find Dr Xanthe so interesting. :)

I'm an adoptive mom of 2 kids, now grown. I completely understand the fear a foster parent can have about a child being injured in their home. But I am not accepting at face value, the claim that a foster mom would be so fearful or stressed that she wouldn't call an ambulance if her 3 yr old fell from the balcony.

Just because she is not a bio parent, doesn't mean she doesn't feel compassion and urgency when a child is suddenly injured.

Maybe this woman is a cold, callous heartless evil person. But I never had that impression earlier. I might be blind and biased because of my own defensiveness as an adoptive mum. But I am not ready to accept she was a monster, just yet. :(

It would be a terrible scenario. What scares me most about this theory is the impact it would have on the sister, having lived with them for another seven years. There’s obviously no good scenario in this, a pedophile or pedophile ring is even worse. I just want to know he hasn’t or isn’t suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme