Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police on Friday were pumping water from the creek, despite inclement weather in Kendall that threatens to halt the search in the coming days." -- SMH

That can't be fun.

Ohhhhh right…… I wonder if there’s an article that mentions this? So, then the FFC/FGM personally knew both lead investigators?
It is somewhere.... I have tried searching for an article this morning to link so possibly its in one of the books or podcasts ???I know it was raised in threads a while ago...I will keep looking...
IMO

Seriously, what a sick joke these clickbait headlines are.

A tiny blue piece of cloth. What a joke.

Let the police do their job and get out of there with your cameras. I know they probably invited the media, but it's looking more and more like another trial-by-media event.

Similarly, GJ would earn more of my respect if he stopped getting himself media attention and undermining the current effort without even knowing what developments have been in the past months. Sure he's got books and a podcast to sell, but we don't need to be told internal details of how amazingly the FF were investigated years ago - it only drags on any current momentum.

I remember they found a bone of a dog and it was front page news.

the many tens or even hundreds of men and women out there searching deserve much kudos and beers

it must be really hard work clearing all that bushland and searching through dirt and debris

Indeed, and I'm imagining trying to drain a creek when it's raining and there's a deadline to complete the work.

I understand that the FM said shoes were on (due to bindiis and dog poo), and MSM says LE are doubting that, and that photo shows no shoes, but what difference does it make? Why would she lie about that?
(Genuine question)
Maybe if he was barefoot and there were bindis at the time, he would not have made it very far in the yard without getting hurt and crying.
I don't want to harp on about CS's case because I copped some flak for believing their account of what happened and yet now it seems everyone believed the parents. :rolleyes:

If it's possible the FM did a masterful job at covering a fatal accident, I could believe the same about a neighbour, he didn't have to make a 000 call and have it scrutinized, he wasn't being observed after the fact, he could've been scared and acted on impulse same as the FM has been accused of, he could be in denial and believes his own story, he had ample opportunity to bury the body, he had time unaccounted for but a feeble excuse of being lost, he had his eyes on FGM and the postie, he breached an avo and lied about his obsession........ jmo

hmmm, my mind keeps trying to make sense of a point in time and the elements around that. neighbors heard a car approaching their end of the street, turn and leave again. They thought it sounded like the postie. I don't know the timing of when they heard that vehichle.

The postie went to Benaroon dr earlier than she usually does on her rounds that day. Anyone know the time she did her rounds normally, what time she did them that day, and why she was there early and what she drove? Did the FGM/ FFC etc see the postie that morning or hear her?

PS says his wife left at 10.28? for bingo and at the time neither he nor she saw anything. PS has had an AVO out against him from the postie for unwanted attention. Was that the case at the time of WT's disappearance or after this event or after his wife died. FGM also seemed to see PS as a pest, turning up at her property uninvited after her husband died in February 2014 and had a word to his wife about it. She seemed to have some type of rapport with the postie, the postie visited her place at least once. When asked about anyone who might want to harm WT, PS did not seem to come to her mind like another neighbor did.

The FFC noticed a car turn at the end of the cul-de-sac at approx 9.30. She left the property in her mother's car and returned some time before 10.34/5am when her husband returned. Were they both off the property in cars at the same time for a number of minutes?

There's something in all these timelines and details and issues intersecting that makes me want as many details as possible to see if it leads in any direction. MOO

My theory and that of others is not a lurking pedophile. There was actually a couple of known criminal pedophiles that had reasons to be in contact with FGM about working on her home. One, BS, was already under scrutiny.
[As pointed out to me, his abuse charges were dropped in 2016]

Another one, Frank Abbot, was highly scrutinised during the inquest. He wasn't lurking, he was possibly going to do some work on her patio deck. So that makes it more of a possibility than the thought of someone just randomly hiding in the bushes. JMO
I agree with you on this. I think those men did take him, hold him in a nearby house for a day, then remove him from the area.

I don't suppose a Mr Big thing would work, now that everyone knows how it works, criminals included.

I don't have a suspect in mind.

I still think William could have wandered off and found a hiding place he couldn't get out of.
Despite the Mr Big sting being widely publicised after the Daniel Morcombe case, it was used successfully to solve the 2015 disappearance of Victorian women Karen Rae.

Murder breakthrough after ‘Mr Big’ sting
UNDERCOVER detectives used a controversial policing tactic to trick a suspect into leading them to the body of a murdered woman. Posing as criminals, police are believed to have lured the man into revealing the location of Karen Rae’s body.M
http://www.balotreilly.com.au/sites...Criminal Lawyer in Melbourne- Best Lawyer.pdf

Me too, wandering off and being overlooked is still a possibility IMO

hmmm, my mind keeps trying to make sense of a point in time and the elements around that. neighbors heard a car approaching their end of the street, turn and leave again. They thought it sounded like the postie. I don't know the timing of when they heard that vehichle.

The postie went to Benaroon dr earlier than she usually does on her rounds that day. Anyone know the time she did her rounds normally, what time she did them that day, and why she was there early and what she drove? Did the FGM/ FFC etc see the postie that morning or hear her?

PS says his wife left at 10.28? for bingo and at the time neither he nor she saw anything. PS has had an AVO out against him from the postie for unwanted attention. Was that the case at the time of WT's disappearance or after this event or after his wife died. FGM also seemed to see PS as a pest, turning up at her property uninvited after her husband died in February 2014 and had a word to his wife about it. She seemed to have some type of rapport with the postie, the postie visited her place at least once. When asked about anyone who might want to harm WT, PS did not seem to come to her mind like another neighbor did.

The FFC noticed a car turn at the end of the cul-de-sac at approx 9.30. She left the property in her mother's car and returned some time before 10.34/5am when her husband returned. Were they both off the property in cars at the same time for a number of minutes?

There's something in all these timelines and details and issues intersecting that makes me want as many details as possible to see if it leads in any direction. MOO

Here's a timeline from earlier in this thread. 10:10-10:15 the Crabbs heard a car, at 10:30 they heard a car again.

I wonder where they got that info from regarding mobile phone and FF left at 9:30am????

Teal car at approx 9:10am

This is our old timeline for that morning....

12/09/'14
6-7am
Children get up
7-7.30 FM gets up and opens curtains to see 2 strange cars parked across the road from her house between AMS house and number 35's house.
7.30 - Dress, get ready for the day

8.30 Breakfast FM FGM and Kids - Scrambled egg and toast and orange juice

8.40 - AMS reverses out of her house to take her child to daycare to arrive at 9am. Says there are no cars parked on the street that day when she leaves.

8.55-9.00 MFC leaves, FFC said in her evidence that the MFC had already left when kids were riding bikes on the driveway.
9.00 - Mrs Wilson hears little children outside, leaves house? Doesn't notice any strange cars in the street.
9.03 - FM calls BS, can't remember which phone she uses (she used the landline), leaves a message asking about when the part arrives
9.10? - Kids riding bikes in the driveway, FM notices an Ltd teal coloured car do a 3 point turn in the next door neighbours driveway, remembers driver,

9.00 - 9.15
- FF heads off for a teleconference at Lakewoodhad prescription filled at chemist in Lakewood at 10:19am.

- FM plays with WT in the backyard that overlooks Benaroon Dr. Notices the 2 parked cars that she noticed earlier that day are still parked there, tries to get WT to climb a tree

9.30-9.35 Crabbb's get home
9.37- the last of 5 photos is taken of WT in his spiderman outfit while playing on the back deck, The kids have been drawing pictures to take to the cemetery later in the day

9.37 Heather leaves for Bingo

9.59 Savage on phone for 8 Minutes by Der Beaucroft

10.10-10.15
Crabbs heard car ( they said about 40mins after they got home )

*** 10.05 - 10.15 Estimated time of disappearance by Det Lara Beaucroft ..
*** 10:10 by Laidlaw

10.07 Savage on telephone - Det LBeaucroft

10.15 - 10.30 - WT is playing Mummy Tiger and hiding game around the side of the house, WT is bored and restless waiting for FF to return, FM expecting a text from FF that usually states he will be home in 5 minutes. FM says to kids shall we go down the front and look for Daddy's car'
10.19 - FF has script filled - Lakewood chemist
10.30? - The Crabbes at 51 both noticed hearing a car driving up Benaroon dr, turning and driving away fast, they thought it sounded like the postie. So if that car left the street it went out the Batar Creek rd end of the street.
10.30 approx,- FF states he sent a text via Siri that he is 5 minutes away.
10.30 - FM notices it's quiet and start looking for WT
10.30 - 10.35 - LH is unpacking groceries from her car, she sees the man opposite on his ride on mower when she comes in and gives him a wave. Didn't hear or see any cars.
9.37 Heather Savage leaves for Bingo and doesn’t see anything
10.40 - FM is at the front gate of AMS place, meeting for the 1st time, AMS notices she can hear a male calling out for WT from the area behind the FGM's house, begins to start help searching. Because she knows someone is searching uphill she decides to head down towards the Batar Creek rd end of Benaroon Dr. It seems the women split at Ellendale rd. AMS goes down to the bus stop but has no recollection of seeing the man on his ride on mower at that stage. When she returns up the street she sees the FM coming out of Ellendale and the FM says to her, he has hit his head and can't respond or he is not here and now I have to call the police.

10.41 Savage on Phone to X-ray - Det L Beaucroft

10.45 Ronald Chapman’s sees Beige 4WD with child in the back in Laurel Street
statement signed and walkthrough interview April 2017 -LH

10.56 - FM calls the police from her mother’s landline, her husband has arrived home somewhere in this time and is searching frantically.. - FM stayed home to care for daughter while FD searched

11.00 Rowley first saw job
11.06 Rowley arrives @ #48 Benaroon - doorknocked and looked around houses, canvassed every house and business that may have had CCTV showing vehicles entering or leaving area, identified someone at local café had asked for directions, first spoke with FM about cars she saw 3 days later(15th)

11.30 ish Inspector Aldridge & Harper arrive
12.30 Snr Cn Williams arrived ( Land & search co-ordinator )

‘lunchtime’ SES coordinator Paul Burg arrived
12.45 Snr Cn Wendy Hudson arrived with her 2 sons - off duty at the time, took William’s sister aside and asked if she recalled anything & if William had any hiding places, sister couldn’t think of any. Attended home of ‘bit strange’ neighbour
13.00 Greg Newton arrived (PS’s BIL) - saw Paul Savage standing in street with locals (when he left on 13th he could not recall anyone stopping him as he left)

quick question. Just curious - but what is the difference between being Charged and being Arrested?
Despite the Mr Big sting being widely publicised after the Daniel Morcombe case, it was used successfully to solve the 2015 disappearance of Victorian women Karen Rae.

Murder breakthrough after ‘Mr Big’ sting
UNDERCOVER detectives used a controversial policing tactic to trick a suspect into leading them to the body of a murdered woman. Posing as criminals, police are believed to have lured the man into revealing the location of Karen Rae’s body.M
http://www.balotreilly.com.au/sites/default/files/media/Criminal Lawyer in Melbourne- Best Lawyer.pdf

Me too, wandering off and being overlooked is still a possibility IMO

wandering off and being gone for a lot more time than 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes (depending which timeline is being used). So, negligence comes to mind, and then not being able to change this time now due to recrimination? Would make sense if someone has been drinking or taking drugs/meds.. MOO IMO JMO

It is somewhere.... I have tried searching for an article this morning to link so possibly its in one of the books or podcasts ???I know it was raised in threads a while ago...I will keep looking...
IMO
Apologies for quoting myself ... I have a vague recollection it became known around the time of Jubes' Court Case - when all that info came out about PS ..... IIRC Jubes' mother lives somewhere not too far away.....?
Maybe I am mixed up?? So maybe, dismiss it, until I can find it.... unless someone else can remember??

AMOO

Is the creek a permanently running creek? It would be easier to dispose of a body in water than by digging a hole, but surely all nearby waterways would have been searched at the time? Unless the body was kept elsewhere until all the water searches had been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios