Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We worked out last night (on the thread) - using the time line and witness statements it must have been sometime prior to 10:30am....

ETA we do not have an exact time for that ...

IMO

So before FF got home AND before she called police .. well, she can't be ruled out then really, she had the opportunity to place a body somewhere, and perhaps got lucky. I'm not saying she did, but it is POSSIBLE.

Heather left at 10.30 is this right...what time did the postie normally deliver....did she leave at 10.30..was.it on a camera or did ps just say this..this man imo is not squeeky
10:37am .... from timeline and statements..... she usually always left at 10:35 but that day she was a couple of minutes late...

IMO

They work on non-human scent, usually, and need an article of clothing for any human scent. But given that humans cannot fly, they are usually picking up their scent on terrain the human has touched.

Human scent doesn't linger in the air for long.

JMO
Since that is an opinion and doc gave a link to the facts I think I'll go with the facts at this stage. JMO.

So before FF got home AND before she called police .. well, she can't be ruled out then really, she had the opportunity to place a body somewhere, and perhaps got lucky. I'm not saying she did, but it is POSSIBLE.
Here is what I don't understand. If she had placed the body somewhere between FGM's home and Summerwoods---wouldn't the dogs or the searchers have found him at some point? FM didn't travel very far that morning. And IIRC, there were extensive searches during that time, in all of the surrounding areas. Or am I misremembering?

I thought that there was a large outpouring of volunteers and first responders scouring the area at the start of the case?

Here is what I don't understand. If she had placed the body somewhere between FGM's home and Summerwoods---wouldn't the dogs or the searchers have found him at some point? FM didn't travel very far that morning. And IIRC, there were extensive searches during that time, in all of the surrounding areas. Or am I misremembering?

I thought that there was a large outpouring of volunteers and first responders scouring the area at the start of the case?
From this grid search map ..... they may not have gone quite as far as the Riding School???? And I think when they did get down to that area it was week 3 or 4 ..... there is another map that shows the weeks....

upload_2021-11-19_14-58-56.jpeg

There was a bit going on that morning on Benaroon drive

There was the MFC leaving, the crabs coming back from their walk, AMS out having a smoke, HS leaving for bingo & the MFC coming back @ 10.35. PS & his walks & teas & toast & the postie

And no one saw anything or each other........

There was , police, SES, police dogs, mounted police, helicopters x 2, police divers, trail bikes & heaps of community members

A couple of houses were for sale, could someone cruising down the street hit WT and put him in the boot, disposed of him out of the district. There's hit and runs quite often, hard to remove a lifeless adult victim from the street but easier with a very small child. jmo

Looking at this map she could have headed right past Cobb and Co turned right into the unmarked road below that, and right into the deep forest using what appears to be fire trails that lead into Kendall Forest Road. Is there any reason to think the riding school is as far as she got, other than by her own account .. this outlying areas weren't searched from what I can tell by the grid search map.

Google Maps

The searches down towards the Riding School were done at Week 4 ..... On the above map you can see that the grid ends before the Riding School Area ....

306062130270dd3341f8291f09e1244c

There was the MFC leaving, the crabs coming back from their walk, AMS out having a smoke, HS leaving for bingo & the MFC coming back @ 10.35. PS & his walks & teas & toast & the postie

I think there was the lawn mowing guy too, is that right?

IIRC, to date there have been 3 lead investigators: the inspector who retired soon after getting the role, then GJ and now Laidlaw.
Sorry, I meant the first two investigators. I should’ve been more clear

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

right. tbh, the whole damn thing has never made sense to me. I can't put together in my mind a scenario where it makes sense that the FFC 'did it'. At least now I can openly state that her side of the story of what happened that morning is as mysterious to me as everyone else's tbh.

Nothing really seems to line up. I can see why LE want to look at her more closely because I don't think her story makes much sense, but neither does her being responsible for his death and his remarkably thorough disappearance and keeping it secret for 7 years, unseen by any of these busy Benaroon Dr residents. Is Benaroon Dr the twilight zone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Being with my Grandparents, they liked their tea in a teapot with coszy on it. Teapot would be quite warm for awhile. My Grandparents would drink tea halfway in their cup and top it up to the brim.
Always loose tea leaves better flavor(holds heat more) more refreshing.
And the Tea leaves reading.

Except she said she went inside to make a cup of tea around 10am (according to her version of events), and the coroner queried the tea cup still being hot an hour-ish later when police arrived and noted the cup of tea was still warm (please correct this if I'm wrong, this was mentioned in a previous post, but I can't find reference to this in reports from the inquiry).

I don't think the coroner would be as concerned, say, about a warm teapot with a cosy on (which would more reasonably be warm).
Perhaps the FGM went inside and made a cup of tea while FM was searching, although seems unlikely, surely they were all out calling etc till police arrived.

Has anyone found any further information on this?

"Emails from William's case worker in 2014 reveal the foster parents were making enquiries to adopt William and discussions were even had on the morning the little boy vanished."

Source
But, she was contemplating sending him back because he was a handful. I cant imagine that she had a bond with him and still had thoughts of sending him back. I find this the most suspicious part of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro