Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s felt like this a number of times with BS PS FA but this is the first time it’s reported they are solely focused on one person , the fm .

Her steps are the only not accounted for. The FF may be pretty solid with his alibi, with phone calls, recipts cctv. Also they are targeting places she has stated she was within the time of the photo and the 000 call. She was at the house and at the side of the road near the pony club. 2 places no one else was, or one is deceased (FGM) and her daughter. Also they may have brought in a psychologist and targeted the FM for a reason, maybe she is more likely to crack or they want him to start questioning what happened etc.

Last edited:
Surely they looked at light and shadow and what not to prove the time of the photo beyond the discrepancies in the metadata. It would be easy enough to replicate.
We made an amateurish attempt at that on an earlier thread. The expected differences were so small and the shadows and reflections not crisp. Someone was arguing that he could see a difference in the photograph from what it should have been and it turned out the difference he was claiming pointed in the opposite direction, so that if anything the picture would have been taken later than claimed. Professionals might do better.

We made an amateurish attempt at that on an earlier thread. The expected differences were so small and the shadows and reflections not crisp. Someone was arguing that he could see a difference in the photograph from what it should have been and it turned out the difference he was claiming pointed in the opposite direction, so that if anything the picture would have been taken later than claimed. Professionals might do better.

Yeah also at the exact location might produce better results. Regardless of 7 or 9. its still very tight window

Re photos .. is it possible someone tried to adjust the time on the camera to the right time when they noticed it was out? I know perhaps not the smartest thing to do considering, but maybe at the time someone looked at them and thought 'Oh look the clock is completely out, let me change that to the right time now so that the photos show the actual time they were taken'?
but surely whoever did that, if it was fm or ff, would have admitted to that?

ok...this might be a dumb question - but just in reply to an Accident Theory. How certain can you be that someone is dead/has died/is deceased? Like, can somebody just look really messed up, but still be alive? Yes. Or, vice versa. If you were panicking over someone in an accident - how would you know or make sure that yes, this person is definitely deceased? and how would you know? I'm not sure what I am getting at here...probably pre-meditated vs accidental?...any thoughts to help me with clarity would be great :)

Just want to make it very clear this is just speculating about something and in no way is saying anything overt about the WT case. Just a question of curiosity about life vs death. this is just my own thoughts and opinions

Last edited:
Re photos .. is it possible someone tried to adjust the time on the camera to the right time when they noticed it was out? I know perhaps not the smartest thing to do considering, but maybe at the time someone looked at them and thought 'Oh look the clock is completely out, let me change that to the right time now so that the photos show the actual time they were taken'?

The photos could have been corrected by the computer or photo program automatically upon upload. For example the photo may have had 7.39 GMT+8 and upon upload the photo program and/or computer adjusted it automatically to match the computers internal clock to AEDT

Not sure about the minutes and seconds being out. But it may not have been a manual human intervention, but just how the computer was set up.

Imo, the forensics on the photos have come back and nothing suspicious discovered about the corrected time. The time zone difference has been verified and accepted?

If it weren't the case, the investigation team would open it up with WT having an accident or murdered between 7.39am and 9am (around time FF left for town), and both FP's would be POI, and FM carried on with the cover up while he was away.

This investigation is locked into the 96 minutes after FF left for town (just before 9am) and 10.30am when he returned and discovered WT was missing.
FM is the POI.

JMO

But if orchestrated you would say that first thing? You go to the lengths of hiding a body, lying etc, would you not have a stranger danger story ready? Unless they thought they could blame it on a bio family abduction , which police initially thought was the case and when that didn't pan out after a few days, the new theory comes to you.

Ah yes, I briefly forgot about the prior abduction when he was a baby. That's a go to story to add to my hypothetical.

Just my opinion. No blame or allegations here.

I still have an open mind when it comes to the WT case.

ok...this might be a dumb question - but just in reply to an Accident Theory. How certain can you be that someone is dead/has died/is deceased? Like, can somebody just look really messed up, but still be alive? Yes. Or, vice versa. If you were panicking over someone in an accident - how would you know or make sure that yes, this person is definitely deceased? and how would you know? I'm not sure what I am getting at here...probably pre-meditated vs accidental?...any thoughts to help me with clarity would be great :)
When I was learning first aid I was taught that under no circumstances should I make a call like that. DRABC and call 000 while doing it, and continue resuscitation until I collapse.

I don’t think the photos already taken would have been updated to the new time if the camera’s clock was updated. The photo metadata would need to be altered manually on a computer.

The photos could have been corrected by the computer or photo program automatically upon upload. For example the photo may have had 7.39 GMT+8 and upon upload the photo program and/or computer adjusted it automatically to match the computers internal clock to AEDT
Not sure about the minutes and seconds being out. But it may not have been a manual human intervention, but just how the computer was set up.
This is my theory too, marella, the pc corrected to local time, while camera has Bali time, 2 hours early. FM wouldn't even notice, who would?

Good point.

To add to my hypothetical, IF it were and accident, and not sure if deceased, when hiding the body, again, in the hope of discovery to rule as misadventure.

We also have to remember that a lot of things were at stake, family status (having children), social and economic status etc.

In saying this, I want to stress that this is my opinion and I'm not directly saying this is how things turned out etc, purely speculation into how people in general might think or act in circumstances.

WT went to live with his foster parents as a seven-month-old in January 2012 and remained in their care until his September 2014 disappearance.

Ms Smith, who won a landmark legal battle against the NSW Government to have WT's status as a fostered child made public in 2017, said the missing boy's birth family is on a rollercoaster of emotions.

William Tyrrell's biological father fearful of investigation outcome after his downward spiral | Daily Mail Online

Ok now I am pretty sure he went into care at 9 months, not 7. Daily Mail strikes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper