Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep & he would have been found IMO

Along road sides where someone could discard something is where is often searched first too IMO
It occurred to me that this was the plan but then the truck driver saw her and FFC realized it was stupid and brought him back. But then what? There was scarcely time to hide him while alerting neighbours and then calling police. She didn't know they wouldn't demand to look under the house etc straight away.

u
It would not have been suspicious to have a photo of 7.39

There is time, dont get me wrong, but thats based on a cool calm and collected person who knows exactly what they are doing. If you go over your steps, its without emotion involved and retrospective. In realtime its a hysterical parent and grandparent who just happen across their child, choose not to perform first aid or CPR, determine he is dead, argue/debate about what they should do and then come up with a plan and then carry it out, then get their story straight and convince a little girl of the story. Then convincingly for 7 years cover it up. its a lot to process, especially if they are basing this on bindis and shoes from the photo as proof that she is inconsistent. Im not saying this didn't happen, but OMG the luck, audacity and brazenness needed to do it successfully is insane.

Also she is the one dictating the time frame. She called the cops. She could have waited, given herself more time..
unless it was all done quickly without fgm or daughter even knowing? just bundled him into the boot of gmas car to deal with later?

The photos!
Remind me how the photos prove that the FF left the property after they were taken.

And if there was any possibility that the FF after leaving the property in his car, could have returned to the property because he forgot something he needed for whatever he was originally going to do, and then driven off again in his car?

Regarding the post about FGM mental decline; she retired as trustee for a community rag in nov 2014 - I presume this position required some sort of mental acuity and therefore infer that she was of sound mind until after William's disappearance.

IMO FFC could have told LE that her mother had cognitive decline so that she would not be interrogated.

Prime 7 just reported that the NSW police force engaged the legal council regarding the interview that Jubelin gave today saying he may have breached something? Anyone catch this?

waiting on a news link

Mobile phone records have shown that William’s foster father left his mother-in-law’s home in Kendall at 9.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014.

He was photographed in his Spider-Man suit at 9.37am that day, with the snap becoming the defining image of the heartbreaking mystery.

Police believe William disappeared between 10.05am and 10.20am, and police arrived at the home at 11.06am, kicking off the investigation.

William Tyrrell’s grandmother has lost all hope of her grandson being found

It seems like Gary J had a soft spot for these FP, and took everything they said at face value. I feel like the Australian public were misled, because the abduction story was pushed so hard from the beginning, and it seems like any other (more obvious) avenue was dismissed.

I just can’t get my head around how someone could do this and then make such a calm call to 000. This was a child she’d mothered from a baby

Chris Watts dumped his babies in oil tanks, buried his dead pregnant wife, and then went to work like nothing happened. Stood on his porch being interviewed by tv news. People are weird.

Hi, First post. Just wondering if they are discussing the shoes, whether he had them on or not. Do you think that she maybe threw the shoes out the window on her drive out to the horse riding stables?

[

I thought that also. The Police are looking for something specific.

One thing I did notice, and this was prior to the shoes been reported on by the media, that may have gotten the police's attention. When you listen to the 000 call, the operator asks about shoes he is wearing, she pauses and then starts talking about his freckle on his head and never says if he is wearing shoes.

It would not have been suspicious to have a photo of 7.39

There is time, dont get me wrong, but thats based on a cool calm and collected person who knows exactly what they are doing. If you go over your steps, its without emotion involved and retrospective. In realtime its a hysterical parent and grandparent who just happen across their child, choose not to perform first aid or CPR, determine he is dead, argue/debate about what they should do and then come up with a plan and then carry it out, then get their story straight and convince a little girl of the story. Then convincingly for 7 years cover it up. its a lot to process, especially if they are basing this on bindis and shoes from the photo as proof that she is inconsistent. Im not saying this didn't happen, but OMG the luck, audacity and brazenness needed to do it successfully is insane.

Also she is the one dictating the time frame. She called the cops. She could have waited, given herself more time..

Unless she didn’t tell MFC. Then she couldn’t have given herself more time. I find it interesting that there are two foster parents but only one is a POI.

Also, about the digital camera and the metadata for the photo times because I have not yet seen anyone point this info out.
Unless the camera had been specifically set to Indonesian time straight after purchase, it should have been set to 12am on the date of chip manufacturer. If it had been set to Indonesian time, it would be very easy to check the EXIF data of the holiday photos to see if it was at 12am then or set to local time.
That said, depending on the exact model of camera, many of them made post 2010s should actually convert the EXIF data to the local time and GPS location anyway, without consumer knowledge, part of what made Snowden's disclosures so explosive

Prime 7 just reported that the NSW police force engaged the legal council regarding the interview that Jubelin gave today saying he may have breached something? Anyone catch this?

waiting on a news link

I saw the interview and noted something was edited.
At the end writing said it was edited for legal reasons

Tonight on A Current Affair, William Tyrrell's grandmother speaks out. #9ACA

upload_2021-11-18_18-19-52-gif.322662

So sorry to harp back on the shoes again !!! Do you think that the shoes in the photo are missing, no longer exist. So the FC had to say that he would put them back on to go running back down the side of the house alone, even though he did have them off on the porch in the photo. Possibly more likely - he didn;t put them back on. But they were taken as part of the burial purpose and now have to be explained as - yes he would put them back on. Also maybe she left him unattended - due to having to make several phone calls - maybe even checking out the washing machine and was distracted with these jobs for a long period of time !!! and he was able to injure himself and this would show she was negligent and she couldn't face that outcome. Maybe 20 minutes or more had lapsed before she checked back on him. Maybe in Sydney she can do this - leave him unattended for 1/2 hour and he is not able to injure himself. At Grandmas there is lots to distract him and entice him and Its not really ideally set up to keep a young child safe.

Mobile phone records have shown that William’s foster father left his mother-in-law’s home in Kendall at 9.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014.

He was photographed in his Spider-Man suit at 9.37am that day, with the snap becoming the defining image of the heartbreaking mystery.

Police believe William disappeared between 10.05am and 10.20am, and police arrived at the home at 11.06am, kicking off the investigation.

William Tyrrell’s grandmother has lost all hope of her grandson being found
I'm not sure that is correct, as all the evidence I heard at the inquest said he left just before 9am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl