Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, but a lot of things come about and come up as part of the investigation. The reason I am curious is more so: Is/was it a part of the case". Is the strike force looking more into the bruising seen on William in photos or from his Bio mum's concerns she raised? Has the foster child now raised other incidents that may have happened? I know nothing about this side of Strike forces. All what-ifs, no speculation.

IMO, it seems like the LE have some pretty specific information about what took place. Their search area is very specific.

It's in multiple publications, it was from the inquest
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...e/news-story/38baa59f1db54e441f01cc11a6af6eba

August 25 to September 1: Foster mother tees up visit with her husband to travel with William and his sister to her mother’s place on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, to sort through property prior to house sale.

Week beginning September 8: Contracts due to be exchanged on Benaroon Drive house after foster grandmother sells property to a friend of a friend.

I remember reading about this previously---FGM had already made arrangements to sell the property to someone in early September, 2014. .

So I don't think they would have buried the child on that property, or hid anything incriminating under the concrete, etc. That theory doesn't ring true to me.

I wonder what evidence e they have that leads them to that conclusion?

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...e/news-story/38baa59f1db54e441f01cc11a6af6eba
"August 25 to September 1: Foster mother tees up visit with her husband to travel with William and his sister to her mother’s place on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, to sort through property prior to house sale.

Week beginning September 8: Contracts due to be exchanged on Benaroon Drive house after foster grandmother sells property to a friend of a friend."

I remember reading about this previously---FGM had already made arrangements to sell the property to someone in early September, 2014. .

So I don't think they would have buried the child on that property, or hid anything incriminating under the concrete, etc. That theory doesn't ring true to me.

"August 25 to September 1: Foster mother tees up visit with her husband to travel with William and his sister to her mother’s place on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, to sort through property prior to house sale.

Week beginning September 8: Contracts due to be exchanged on Benaroon Drive house after foster grandmother sells property to a friend of a friend."

I still feel that is really weird. I know it was up for sale prior to WT going missing...but, I'm trying to think what I would do and that is the last place my child/GC was seen...I would be making my base there...just in case....To me it just feels...cold and distant...and trying to put distance between what happened? JMO MOO IMO

Correct. The MFC had picked her up another paper on his way home
Do we know what paper he was picking up for her?
Would be interesting to know what date the paper was released that she was reading at the time of the photo, just to get an understanding was it a news paper she had already read just having another look while waiting for the next from FF or was it recently obtained and she was going to continue reading

I still feel that is really weird. I know it was up for sale prior to WT going missing...but, I'm trying to think what I would do and that is the last place my child/GC was seen...I would be making my base there...just in case....To me it just feels...cold and distant...and trying to put distance between what happened? JMO MOO IMO
Do you remember how long after he went missing did they go back to Sydney?

Do you remember how long after he went missing did they go back to Sydney?

No? That's a great question. katydid posted that contracts were exchanged a week later

"Week beginning September 8: Contracts due to be exchanged on Benaroon Drive house after foster grandmother sells property to a friend of a friend."

My 77 year old mother called me the other night She could never understand why I get online like discussing the case etc. She is not computer literate either so all this stuff is beyond her. She calls the other night after watching the news and says I have been thinking about this today. You know what my theory is.

Me: What?

Mum: I think something happened to him in Sydney and that was why they drove him a day early to Kendall to hide what had happened. Then they invented the "he is missing" but he was already deceased in Sydney.

Me: There are photos of him taken CCTV at Macdonald's on the way up there.

Mum... Oh. Well, forget my theory then.

LOL

My 77 year old mother called me the other night She could never understand why I get online like discussing the case etc. She is not computer literate either so all this stuff is beyond her. She calls the other night after watching the news and says I have been thinking about this today. You know what my theory is.

Me: What?

Mum: I think something happened to him in Sydney and that was why they drove him a day early to Kendall to hide what had happened. Then they invented the "he is missing" but he was already deceased in Sydney.

Me: There are photos of him taken CCTV at Macdonald's on the way up there.

Mum... Oh. Well, forget my theory then.

LOL

Thank goodness for technology!

Yes and no.
One major issue is that people can convince themselves of things that never happened, especially after extended periods of time.

The value is really at the initial stages to gauge the intent from the parents who should be willing to do almost anything to find their child and ensure the police stay focused on real suspects. The parents should have been statistically speaking the prime suspects in a missing child case very early on and until ruled out and they would likely have been asked to do a polygraph so the police could rule them out and focus on other lines of enquiry.
If they had engaged a lawyer before this was proposed to them the lawyer would likely have advised against it but often a desperate parent will overrule this in the insistence of their innocence and a desire to get the police looking at real suspects.
It is not definitive either way, that said the foster parents come across as quite aloof to me which is not uncommon with individuals in higher socioeconomic areas and thus I would not be surprised at all if they dismissed the notion out of hand as frivolous.

It is very hard to read too much into it in this context of this case.

The aloofness could be contributed to the fact WT and LT are not their blood children?

Not necessarily if he was wrapped in something. It depends on many things. It depends on if he was wrapped in something, how long he was in the car, if there was bleeding, etc.

If he was wrapped in something nonporous, like a tarp, probably no scent. If he was wrapped in a blanket which is porous, probably a scent.
It also depends on the dogs used at the time. Some dogs are trained to pick up the scent of blood or a deceased body, and not the living scent of a person.

If he was wrapped in something nonporous and it was discarded, most likely no scent.
JMO.
but his body would no longer be in the car at that stage and the scent could easily be explained if he was playing there, and it wasnt a cadaver dog i dont think?

I understand that. I had an infant die of SIDS and I knew she had died (I found her dead) but I hated leaving that house 12 years later. It was like I thought that she would not be remembered if we left. Totally illogical, but emotions sometimes are.

Totally not related to WT disappearance and more with regard to recent charges of FP.

I’m quite a few pages behind but hadn’t heard any one else share the statements LT made in two interviews taken shortly after William’s disappearance. They seem to support the FFC record of events:at the time. She was only 4 but years on I wouldn’t be giving too much value to relived memories of that time but she may have been privy to other subsequent conversations/ arguments/outings etc since then. Knowing she’s now an adolescent and IF and it’s a big IF she challenged FFC and/or MFC I can see a possible reason why current charges have been laid. I.E a reactive backhand

I’m not sure I’m allowed to share the link but it’s the latest episode of NOWHERE CHILD by Caroline Overington.

The aloofness could be contributed to the fact WT and LT are not their blood children?
On behalf of all of the wonderful foster parents and carers out there I have to register my objection. And no, I am not one, but during my career I met many who salvaged children’s lives.

And the bias against them is very unfair and unsubstantiated. IMO

One search place is the junction of Cobb and Co Road, and Batar Creek Road. Here's an image: https://twitter.com/KellyFedor/status/1461193676147683329.

The tree at the right in this picture is distinctive, with a V shape and a twig sticking out. You can see this tree on google maps street view just at this turn off (just past the riding school).

Thanks :) seems a strange place to potentially dispose of a body. Right at the crossroads.

I understand that. I had an infant die of SIDS and I knew she had died (I found her dead) but I hated leaving that house 12 years later. It was like I thought that she would not be remembered if we left. Totally illogical, but emotions sometimes are.

No not at all Jay. I get that. I am sorry that happened to you and what a tough situation to go through. This is nowhere near the pain you would have felt but my very, very old dog ( i had since a puppy) had to be be put down and cross the rainbow bridge a few years ago. I didn't move as the house was full of memories and smells and stuff. It was comforting seeing that stuff when I felt overwhelmed with sadness. not saying this is anything like what you went through with a child, but, I get that. feels. x

Watch a detective accuse repairman Bill Spedding of 'grabbing' William Tyrrell

BS was accused of deleting the record of a phone call made to his mobile by FFC just prior to William’s disappearance.

“"We naturally enough sent the material to an expert who confirmed that because he was on a telephone call at the time the message was received on the handset, it would not have been recorded on the handset," Mr O'Brien said.”

Does anybody know if it was determined (eg. via telecommunications records) whether the FFC actually made that call and left a message on BS’s phone?

Is it possible that once they have done everything on the 'to do' list William is declared 'dead' and the case is passed onto the cold case detectives?

There is something more going on here than just ticking off the Coroner’s list. The media has been invited to the search and being given a blow by blow explanation of what is going on. It’s far more information than I’ve ever seen released during an active search. I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m uncomfortable about it all. It’s like the search has been turned into a reality show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper