DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the foster family had more to gain with WT removal of their life,
- behaviour problem
- BM court trying to get him back
- BM wants access
- adoption may not work for the sibling group if WT remains a sibling if the sister

Local paedophiles i haven't herd of a local paedophile who has a history of abducted and probably murder of a boy, I think most paedophiles in the area hav a history with children they know

I think we hav all kept out children in our eye sight at arms reach because of this case worried a paedophile is going to jump out of the bush and grab our child when our heads are turned when in fact its normality the person closest who will do the most harm as if it might be the foster family who have done this to WT and the local paedophiles who hav done things to children they actually hav access to

If this foster family are responsible I hope they don't get away with this as of the stress most mothers hav lived since 7 years ago with the fear of the paedophile jumping out of the bush theory
I agree. Most of the paedo charges were for children in their care (as most charges for that are). They were not abductors, grabbing kids off the street.

Would they have buried FGM where Foster grandfather is buried seems likely. Another reason to go back there, this year.
Don't mean to sound snarky, but if FM hadn't felt the need to visit her elderly mom in the 7 months since FGF died, say perhaps to help her with her health, housekeeping, house-selling, etc. issues, I don't know why she'd feel a need to visit her gravesite after her death, within the same time period?

RSBM

But that’s only if you’re assuming FM story is true. It appears the police are not.

“he couldn’t (fall from the balcony) - he was on the ground” - how do we know he was on the ground? That’s the thing - we don’t. All we know is a photograph was taken on the decking at 9.37am and a 000 call was made at 10.56am. That’s it.

Given the concerns around the time stamps on the photos, we only know the time of the 000 call.

It seems the foster family had more to gain with WT removal of their life,
- behaviour problem
- BM court trying to get him back
- BM wants access
- adoption may not work for the sibling group if WT remains a sibling if the sister

Local paedophiles i haven't herd of a local paedophile who has a history of abducted and probably murder of a boy, I think most paedophiles in the area hav a history with children they know

I think we hav all kept out children in our eye sight at arms reach because of this case worried a paedophile is going to jump out of the bush and grab our child when our heads are turned when in fact its normality the person closest who will do the most harm as if it might be the foster family who have done this to WT and the local paedophiles who hav done things to children they actually hav access to

If this foster family are responsible I hope they don't get away with this as of the stress most mothers hav lived since 7 years ago with the fear of the paedophile jumping out of the bush theory
I agree. Most of the paedo charges were for children in their care (as most charges for that are). They were not abductors, grabbing kids off the street.

Don't mean to sound snarky, but if FM hadn't felt the need to visit her elderly mom in the 7 months since FGF died, say perhaps to help her with her health, housekeeping, house-selling, etc. issues, I don't know why she'd feel a need to visit her gravesite after her death, within the same time period?

I thought that too .. 7 months! Then suddenly felt the urge to come up when it looked like the house was being sold.

RSBM

But that’s only if you’re assuming FM story is true. It appears the police are not.

“he couldn’t (fall from the balcony) - he was on the ground” - how do we know he was on the ground? That’s the thing - we don’t. All we know is a photograph was taken on the decking at 9.37am and a 000 call was made at 10.56am. That’s it.

I was only commenting on what appeared in the podcast. I know she's a POI but don't have an opinion as to whether or not she's telling the truth as I've only been following this for a few days. I do think LE's behaviour is quite unusual in a number of respects but they may have reasons for this.

What is the information from the new witness?

Several sites are being searched.

Does this mean the witness says the body was moved more than once?

Did the witness see the FFC throw something from the car window on Batar Road? What could this item be? Did the semi-trailer driver who the FFC claims thought she had “pulled over” to let him pass see something? Did she make that story up to cover for being pulled over on the side of the road?

LE seems to have some very specific information but it doesn’t point to a definitive conclusion.

RSBM

You know, I knew of this story, but for some reason, reading it like that … made me feel a bit sick.

Do we know exactly where this was, and did they ever find the truck driver?

I can't find anything about whether the truck driver was ever found, came forward, questioned.

I'm fixated on it, because I can't understand why she is talking about this truck driver when she doesn't appear to have been asked about it (video of walk through could of edited that out).

And she talks about the truck driver not as a potential suspect but to tell us "he thanked me for pulling over but I hadn't pulled over, I had my head out the window looking for William"

Why the need to tell us that? Who cares if the truck driver thought she had pulled over?

So there's that aspect that bothers me but also, I would then expect her to question whether the truck driver might have been responsible because clearly the truck driver was in the area at the time.

Later on FM talks about seeing suspicious cars in the area, even locking eyes with one driver.

If FM saw the truck driver thank her for pulling over (which she emphatically denies doing) then clearly she locked eyes with him too (even though she had her head out the window looking for WT).

If my child was suspected to have been kidnapped, and presumably I was asked to go over every car and every person I'd seen in the area at the time, then I'd certainly mention the truck driver.

Because hypothetically the truck driver could have pulled over to have a wee on the side of the road or pulled into a truck stop for something to eat. Spotted little WT walking alone, looking for Daddy. Truck driver walks over to WT, takes him into his truck, starts driving, sees FM, thanks her for (not) pulling over and keeps going.

To be clear: I don't think the truck driver did this. What I'm saying is, it's a plausible scenario that I would expect the FM to consider and for police to find him and rule out.

Instead, I'm only seeing FM refer to the truck driver, not as a potential POI, but as way of defending herself. As way of explaining why she was on the side of the road.

Maybe someone who is more familiar with the case can clarify whether this truck driver was ever found, or is he the new witness?

JMO. Speculation. MOO.

I read a horrible possibility what happened to little William, through a tweet. Somone very close to William who knows a lot of undesirables the worst of society. Lets hope the Police just get to the truth of this and find William ASAP . There is so much Police know and of course keeping it to themselves
Can you say which tweet? I haven’t even thought to look at Twitter. Damn I’m gonna be up all night now on Twitter!

... This doesn't seem to be her answering a question about the truck driver, she just volunteers it, preemptively ...

Yep, I've said here before that I am uncomfortable listening to the videos of the FM talking to police.

Her style is to offer a whole lot of detail and strikes me as constantly seeking to fill all the time available by talking -- sort of how politicians do to avoid allowing reporters time to ask follow-up questions.

Another side-effect of that prattling on style is that it tends to make the questioner forget where they were in the process, unless they have their questions written down in front of them.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing all this detail. It is helpful.
One thing that comes to mind for me, is that I wouldn't jump so quickly to "how could he just disappear". I would assume that he had gone inside somehow. Then after searching inside, I would assume that he had gone looking for Daddy or into the bush. The disappear thing wouldn't come to mind for me (and I have a three year old myself).
Is this because there would be no way for WT to go back inside for that side of the house? I think the deck is at the back, could he not have made his way around to the front entrance?

100%
I'm an anxious person but when my kids wander around the side of the house I'm not thinking they've disappeared/ been snatched, I first assume they're nearby but out of sight. If I do a lap inside and out and start hollaring and they don't respond then I get cross. It's not gone past that before I've found them, but I've never got to "they've disappeared".

Although (giving benefit of the doubt) perhaps in hindsight when she realised that's what happened, she used that word when discussing it? That's the only explanation in her favour I can think of without her having an ulterior motive.

Last edited:
100%
I'm an anxious person but when my kids wander around the side of the house I'm not thinking they've disappeared/ been snatched, I first assume they're nearby but out of sight. If I do a lap inside and out and start hollaring and they don't respond then I get cross. It's not gone past that before I've found them, but I've never got to "they've disappeared".

Although (giving benefit of the doubt) perhaps in hindsight when she realised that's what happened and used that when discussing it? That's the only explanation in her favour I can think of without her having an ulterior motive.

True. What if it isn't the first time that this has happened though? and you child has actually taken off or not on the property?

But he was not staying with the bios. He was having supervised visits or hours with them. I really cannot imagine that that influenced his behaviour. That, to me seems like a controlling thing of FFC.
IMO only in every recorded thing, she truly seems controlling. Cutting in on FF comments…etc etc. that is the profile taking shape in my mind. Just IMO

could lt be the new witness, i know shes been questioned before but now shes older could have new information and has not really been mentioned at all by msm, which could be why she is "new" with new evidence?
What? Are you assuming? Or know? Big stuff!

IMO only in every recorded thing, she truly seems controlling. Cutting in on FF comments…etc etc. that is the profile taking shape in my mind. Just IMO

Listening to her, she comes across to me as being the controlling/bossy type. Pleasant enough on the surface, but I don't think she's one to be crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member