Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
100%
I'm an anxious person but when my kids wander around the side of the house I'm not thinking they've disappeared/ been snatched, I first assume they're nearby but out of sight. If I do a lap inside and out and start hollaring and they don't respond then I get cross. It's not gone past that before I've found them, but I've never got to "they've disappeared".

Although (giving benefit of the doubt) perhaps in hindsight when she realised that's what happened, she used that word when discussing it? That's the only explanation in her favour I can think of without her having an ulterior motive.
I have catastrophic thinking so I go straight to what if I think they are ok and Im wrong while looking around yelling their name all that stuff .

Last edited:
I recall the FFC (possibly on 60 Minutes?) saying her first thought was that someone had grabbed him.

More here:

"His mother said she had a vision that somebody “reached over ... has gone ‘clump’ on his shoulders, picked him up and moved him on ... because ... that’s the only way ... to explain for him not to be there.”

I'm confused.

Reached over what? He was reportedly in the yard.

Why "clump" on William's shoulders? For what purpose?

IMO

I don’t really know what to think TGY. money, holidays and specially made memory photo books are lovely until those moments you go to share memories to you friends when they come to your place to play, but it’s a secret so you can’t talk about your brother. Everyone in Australia recognises williams sweet face. I can’t imagine photos being on display at FF. IMO.
I understand william and FD had a rough start, I believe that would have been rough for the bio family also. Of all of this I hope that the media steer well clear of all the children involved. Edited for clarity

IMO material things are not a replacement for love. I have travelled the world and some of the happiest people I met were poor by our standards. I had everything when a child but I felt emotionally neglected. So IMO these children did not win the lottery especially with what we are hearing now. Abuse is not love.

Jubelin has been off the case for over 2 years and I think everyone including the coroner would like to see some results. Anything.

Yes, he's been off the case for 2 years, but he's been all over the media ever since.

The only person in the world who would not like to see some results is the guilty party.

Let's hope that Laidlaw's approach can get that result.

Can any of the long timers here remember an article that came out about "someone known to William" were seen returning to the area to search? It was after we had known about the bio parents as I thought it was BD at the time. They said something about them being seen searching with a shovel? Can anyone remember this? I did look for it in the Media thread timelines but could not find anything. I wanted to see if this had been discounted? And I remember the picture of that tree that had William Tyrell's father painted on it too. Just a couple of red flags I remember from this case.

Or in the coronial, it transpired that FGM car was never forensically searched. They are lucky that car still runs/hadn't been scraped! Someone else said FFC said that WT had never been in it? If they have some DNA of WT's in there (like they did in MMcann's parents boot) is this the inconsistency? Surely if she was smart FFC would have said WT just hopped in grannies car for a look etc so traces of him being there could be explained? (With Maddie they said her belongings had been in boot). I also thought FFC is now the former FFC hence why their names appeared on AVO?

Hold up kiri
please be careful speed reading and repeating things.

I made a speculative post and clarified multiple times I was speculating a theory about dna william and the mazda and maybe the fm said he had never been in the car.

These photos show the proximity of the back deck to the verandah. Both are accessed by 2 stairs. The verandah wraps around the side and front of the house and with the ground slope becomes very high off the ground.

The graphic was from back in 2014 when the story was that FFC went inside to make a cup of tea when he disappeared. I drew a red circle around the verandah entrance.
Whoa, I feel stupid. I always thought WT ran from the back of the house to the front where he was supposedly snatched. Now I see he ran to the back. And the porch he was playing on seems like it faces the street, even if it's not right at the front of the house. The FFC and FGM were just beyond that porch making tea. If I was an abductor I don't think I'd risk snatching a kid when his parents are just beyond that porch ready to step back outside any second. And how did FFC and FGM not see any activity on the street when they had been sitting on a porch that must have a view of the street? Abduction makes even less sense.

Last edited:
Ditto so do I now, that changes things for me.
Whoa, I feel stupid. I always thought WT ran from the back of the house to the front where he was supposedly snatched. Now I see he ran from the front of the house to the back. And the porch he was playing on faces the road. The FFC and FGM were just beyond that porch making tea. If I was an abductor I don't think I'd risk snatching a kid when his parents are just beyond the front porch ready to step back outside any second. And how did FFC and FGM not see any activity on the street when they had been sitting on a porch facing the street? Abduction makes even less sense.

IMO material things are not a replacement for love. I have travelled the world and some of the happiest people I met were poor by our standards. I had everything when a child but I felt emotionally neglected. So IMO these children did not win the lottery especially with what we are hearing now. Abuse is not love.

Security in childhood has nothing to do with financial status, generally speaking at least. I agree with you.

what I also was trying to say is at what point is being known as a “child in care” worse for emotional/ Social development than hindering emotional trauma / silencing grief. Grief being actual death, or grief of loosing a baby brother and not being able speak openly to those we trust (such as friends) limiting and having set rules on these emotions seems worse to me.

I remember very early on thinking there was a strong possibility the biological family had something to do with his disappearance, ie. custody-related issues.

I wonder if FFC was hinting at that possibility when she immediately considered he had been abducted? I considered it a legitimate possibility from her perspective when I assumed she was innocent of any wrongdoing. IMO

They did it before, they took and hid William before.
Knowing that I don’t blame FFC hovering to make sure her children were returned safely.

It’s all about being human.

I made a speculative post and clarified multiple times I was speculating a theory about dna william and the mazda and maybe the fm said he had never been in the car.

in the lori vallow / chad daybell / alex cox case

the police tested the vehicles many months almost a year later and were able to pull DNA

they also took samples from commonly used or touched surfaces, steering wheel, handles, seatbelt, they also cut out fabric from certain section as evidence ( but that was for blood evidence)

i found that very interesting and they were able to determine most of it, a couple they were not able to get a full profile but most of it they could

Can any of the long timers here remember an article that came out about "someone known to William" were seen returning to the area to search? It was after we had known about the bio parents as I thought it was BD at the time. They said something about them being seen searching with a shovel? Can anyone remember this? I did look for it in the Media thread timelines but could not find anything. I wanted to see if this had been discounted? And I remember the picture of that tree that had William Tyrell's father painted on it too. Just a couple of red flags I remember from this case.
i vaguely think there was talk about the bio father searching for william but cant remember if it was just something bio gma said or if he was actually there?

Who is larking in the bush just waiting for opportunities ..the facts in the case we have to work with is missing things IMO

i used to think like this but after i saw the case of the guy who wore a full ghillie suit and hide in the bush and abducted and sexually assaulted girls.. i mean i don't discount anything anymore

that case just showed me how random crimes could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member