Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things to consider:

Has there been any subtle blaming of the victim, William?

Are there inconsistencies across statements / interviews?

Has there been unexpected language used inconsistent with the gravity of actual events?

Has anyone resorted to Alibi building when not asked specifically to discuss?

18 months ago they started working on the current POI

Counsel assisting Gerard Craddock SC said that the inquest had already uncovered new leads.
“As a consequence of the evidence called here, there has been a witness who we had no idea about who has come forward and is speaking to police,” Mr Craddock said.
Inquest into missing toddler William Tyrrell halted abruptly

So, has this witness come forward to state they have seen the FFC doing something or perhaps seen William fall? Just makes me wonder now.

Some things to consider:

Has there been any subtle blaming of the victim, William?

Are there inconsistencies across statements / interviews?

Has there been unexpected language used inconsistent with the gravity of actual events?

Has anyone resorted to Alibi building when not asked specifically to discuss?

IMO the BGM and BD’s partner being authorised to attend supervised contacts would be unusual as they wouldn’t necessarily be considered a relevant person legally. Basing that on my own knowledge of the Scottish system though so likely irrelevant. FC’s aren’t even considered relevant persons in the majority of cases here, which is why I do find it odd the FFC is said by BGM to have been present throughout contacts beyond drop off and pick up.

Ok, I just found the information I was asking for and it wasn't South Aussie that posted it (sry) it was Dr. The bolded statement by the FFC stands out as a red flag for me. I have never heard her state that William and his sister packed up all their pictures and went inside where she was having a discussion with the sister. Where is this in the timelines anywhere? Why would he put on sandals to go inside? I have always thought he stayed outside?

RE the shoes

Evidence from FFC & Craddock

C: 5 photos were taken on camera @ 09:37, 1st, 2nd & 3rd were children doing art

C: This was before you decided to have a cup of tea?

FFC : yes

C: William bouncing on & off the deck & playing near clothes line ( had no shoes on ) & was muddy with bindii's

C: Got William to put shoes on

C: William was insistent on wearing spiderman suit

C: Lindsay didn't need assistance to go to the toilet herself / by herself

FFC : After William put on sandals , William & sister picked up drawings & took inside, Lindsay asked about sticking leaves etc. Told me what she wanted to say to Oppa

C: FGM stayed outside reading paper. Time for morning tea.

FFC : I put the kettle on for tea. I don't re-call putting food on a plate.

drsleuth, Thursday at 6:00 AMReport
#548Like
Maybe because they were getting ready to go to the cemetery once FF arrived home?

Honestly I have always felt that fp were followed or had been stalked days , maybe weeks prior to the Kendall trip.
That William was taken for are reason.
Like revenge of some sort.
It's the only theroy that makes sense to me.

The problem I have with that is the foster family is Sydney-based and only traveled to Kendall (a 4 hour broken trip) for special occasions.

Anyone stalking them would have to be in the know about their travel plans. The timing of departure for the Kendall visit in question was, according to the FM, brought forward and she has not, to my knowledge, ever said why.

The stalker would then have to travel up to Kendall and lie in wait for an opportunity to either lure William away or for William to wander into grabbing reach.

Then where to lie in wait? In a car on the road where a stranger would be easily noticed, or hide in the bush where anyone might come by and see them?

All too 'iffy' for my liking.

Honestly I have always felt that fp were followed or had been stalked days , maybe weeks prior to the Kendall trip.
That William was taken for are reason.
Like revenge of some sort.
It's the only theroy that makes sense to me.
The problem I have with that is the foster family is Sydney-based and only traveled to Kendall (a 4 hour broken trip) for special occasions.

Anyone stalking them would have to be in the know about their travel plans. The timing of departure for the Kendall visit in question was, according to the FM, brought forward and she has not, to my knowledge, ever said why.

The stalker would then have to travel up to Kendall and lie in wait for an opportunity to either lure William away or for William to wander into grabbing reach.

Then where to lie in wait? In a car on the road where a stranger would be easily noticed, or hide in the bush where anyone might come by and see them?

All too 'iffy' for my liking.
Yes that is true, it's such are complexed case that just seems to not make much sense unfortunately.

Someone mentioned in the last thread, and I also wonder, whether FM phone was in the car during the drive around and if that is how they have honed in on this current dig site (due to amount of time spend there maybe?)

Can someone explain to me why FFC's trip in FGM's car from about 10.05 to 10.30am has never been listed in any of the timelines I've read so far.

If FFC did not mention it in the early days, that is a definite red flag for me.

In everything that the MFC has said and done IMO he has just believed the story given by the FFC. I don't think he is involved and just stands in defence of his wife. JMOO When my brother was 5yo , he ran onto the front veranda of our highset house, climbed up onto the railing and slipped and fell. Mum saw him whilst washing up and ran out (all in a matter of seconds). He broke his collarbone and arm but was ok (luckily). I was watching TV at the time as a 12yo and kinda watched it all unfold. There was no investigation as it was a pure accident. Mum called the ambulance of course. But if William ran round onto the balcony from the side and did similar. He may not have been so lucky. What the FFC did then well........ JMOO

I’m wondering where said witness has been all this time.

I could see how a witness could evolve over time. Assuming it’s related to the current POI investigation, and it sounds like it is, it could be someone close, who over time noticed inconsistencies and odd things until it got to a point they realized… something isn’t right here. But whatever it is has to have been compelling enough to send the investigation on a whole new trajectory, or at least, one that had been previously dismissed.

FF covering up an injury or worse. Sometimes people become foster parents for the wrong (very wrong) reasons. Honestly, the FFC referring to the "special relationship" between the MFC and William makes me feel icky, but to be fair, I could be biased based on my lived experience.

Someone mentioned in the last thread, and I also wonder, whether FM phone was in the car during the drive around and if that is how they have honed in on this current dig site (due to amount of time spend there maybe?)

This was discussed by some folks in an earlier thread that I backread through. The general discussion was that usually Telcom providers here in Aus wouldn't keep cell phone tower data for this long. I think someone mentioned the standard is usually 2 years for that kind of record, but I don't know for certain how long they would need to keep the data. It is an immense amount of data generated as anyone using a phone in the area will ping off those towers, so it makes sense they don't store such a large amount of data for a long period of time.
But if LE asked them to maintain data on the Kendall towers from that day for them, it would be possible they checked it using newer methods which gave them more information about the location of phone pings in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo