Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to think like this but after i saw the case of the guy who wore a full ghillie suit and hide in the bush and abducted and sexually assaulted girls.. i mean i don't discount anything anymore

that case just showed me how random crimes could be
Yeah I have seen cases that have lead me thinking similar. I remember a few case where LE where way off and the perpetrator wasn't even on their radar.

i vaguely think there was talk about the bio father searching for william but cant remember if it was just something bio gma said or if he was actually there?
Yeah that's right BGM did say that but there was an article about someone being seen in the area searching with a shovel and because we had been down the bio family rabbit hole at that time, I pictured it being BD digging around but that was IMO. I would be interested in this article to see where they were seen.

Can any of the long timers here remember an article that came out about "someone known to William" were seen returning to the area to search? It was after we had known about the bio parents as I thought it was BD at the time. They said something about them being seen searching with a shovel? Can anyone remember this? I did look for it in the Media thread timelines but could not find anything. I wanted to see if this had been discounted? And I remember the picture of that tree that had William Tyrell's father painted on it too. Just a couple of red flags I remember from this case.
Do you mean when the FF returned to the fire trail?
That info was released from the inquest.

The documents show senior police returning in February this year to a fire trail where William’s foster father was seen by police on September 12, 2014, the day the boy vanished.

One document notes the foster father had defied a police direction to stay at the property at 48 Benaroon Drive in Kendall on the NSW mid-north coast, where William was last seen alive.

“Sometime after the disappearance of William Tyrrell, the MFC (male foster carer) was seen by Senior Constable (Christopher) Rowley in the fire trail at the end of Benaroon Drive, Kendall,” the document says. “The MFC had ignored the advice from police to remain at 48 Benaroon Drive.

“On Monday 03/02/2020 Senior Constable Rowley met with Detective (Mark) Dukes and took him to this location. Senior Constable Rowley indicated the accuracy was within about 50 metres of the original sighting.”

The foster father has testified that he searched frantically for the boy up and down local fire trails. He is not considered a suspect.

Police eye on William Tyrrell’s foster carers (theaustralian.com.au)

Security in childhood has nothing to do with financial status, generally speaking at least. I agree with you.

what I also was trying to say is at what point is being known as a “child in care” worse for emotional/ Social development than hindering emotional trauma / silencing grief. Grief being actual death, or grief of loosing a baby brother and not being able speak openly to those we trust (such as friends) limiting and having set rules on these emotions seems worse to me.

Yes I agree with you. I can just imagine now if WT's sister has left the FP's home, she would feel free to express her real feelings which she has had to suppress all these years.

Yes what you have missed is that the evidence at the inquest where FFC explains that she drove to the riding school was a video which was played to the court. The video was a police walk through done with the FFC 6 days after William's disappearance.

It wasn't until the inquest that large amounts of evidence obtained during the investigation became public.

Hi BlueClues, IMO your comments above (bolder by me) line up with the Craddock’s comments after the inquest As a consequence of the evidence called here, there has been a witness who we had no idea about who has come forward and is speaking to police,”

Something that came up at the Inquest appears to have triggered a memory / memories in some one ‘new’. ... possibly something reported as having come up since the ‘new witness’ likely may not have been at the inquest ( just my thinking based on them not being someone anyone had any idea about)

But I can’t even begin to guess at any of that as I wasn’t there ...

How many neighbours gave evidence or were present Dr or anyone please?

How many people gave ‘secret’ evidence - and why would they do that / be permitted to do that ?

Do you mean when the FF returned to the fire trail?
That info was released from the inquest.

The documents show senior police returning in February this year to a fire trail where William’s foster father was seen by police on September 12, 2014, the day the boy vanished.

One document notes the foster father had defied a police direction to stay at the property at 48 Benaroon Drive in Kendall on the NSW mid-north coast, where William was last seen alive.

“Sometime after the disappearance of William Tyrrell, the MFC (male foster carer) was seen by Senior Constable (Christopher) Rowley in the fire trail at the end of Benaroon Drive, Kendall,” the document says. “The MFC had ignored the advice from police to remain at 48 Benaroon Drive.

“On Monday 03/02/2020 Senior Constable Rowley met with Detective (Mark) Dukes and took him to this location. Senior Constable Rowley indicated the accuracy was within about 50 metres of the original sighting.”

The foster father has testified that he searched frantically for the boy up and down local fire trails. He is not considered a suspect.

Police eye on William Tyrrell’s foster carers (theaustralian.com.au)

Thanks for this information I had not read this but no, It was many years later, after the Alana Smith court case and all the information about the bio family came out (from my old memory recollection). I need to do some digging.

I'm confused.

Reached over what? He was reportedly in the yard.

Why "clump" on William's shoulders? For what purpose?

IMO
It sounds to me like she's describing a vision of someone approaching WT from behind and grabbing his shoulders, but maybe they're a couple of steps behind him and "reached over".

Yeah that's right BGM did say that but there was an article about someone being seen in the area searching with a shovel and because we had been down the bio family rabbit hole at that time, I pictured it being BD digging around but that was IMO. I would be interested in this article to see where they were seen.
Interesting comment, I remember the newspaper article it was the Bio Grandmother two or three years ago, she said William Bio Father had been going around Kendall digging around in the area trying to find William..
UPDATE: I just found the newspaper article regarding the above statement, it was a interview in 2018, by Kidspot and Daily Telegraph, cannot give link as the interveiw was with Williams Bio Father printed. He stated the interview and said he been going around digging in Kendall.
I would love to go on a week vacation, but not a week vacation from websleuths.

Last edited:
I'm confused.

Reached over what? He was reportedly in the yard.

Why "clump" on William's shoulders? For what purpose?

IMO

I understood her thoughts/visions of someone grabbing William from their car.

Is there a sound to hard grabbing, clutching? I think it’s her way and I notice a type of stutter when she grasps for words. I actually do the same as well. Words sometimes escape me.

If someone put me under the spotlight while I was under extreme duress and asked for every thing, even the smallest detail on what I did today. I mean retrace every smallest detail I’d be absolutely all over the place as well.
Backwards, forwards and sideways, remembering the fill-ins and then remembering other things as I thought.
I’d be sounding like a mad person. Team that up with a grumpy looking detective in an ill-fitting suit with beady eyes staring me down like I was a liar I’d have guilty written all over my face.

Like I once said about Lindy Chamberlain, ‘if she’s guilty she deserves everything she’s getting but if she’s innocence it’s the worst nightmare possible’ and it was the worst nightmare any mother could experience.

IMO material things are not a replacement for love. I have travelled the world and some of the happiest people I met were poor by our standards. I had everything when a child but I felt emotionally neglected. So IMO these children did not win the lottery especially with what we are hearing now. Abuse is not love.

It’s a 100% probability William’s would be still alive if he hadn’t been fostered from his parents, if he hadn’t run around that house, that life-changing moment in Kendall.

Yes, he's been off the case for 2 years, but he's been all over the media ever since.

The only person in the world who would not like to see some results is the guilty party.

Let's hope that Laidlaw's approach can get that result.

Jubelin now works for the media, that’s his job now and I thoroughly agree in hoping Laidlaw can get a result.

Everyone’s main aim here is for William.

IMO without having full access to FACs case files on both families we are left with the media portrayal of them and the minimal evidence . I think in all fairness the bio parents had been deemed able to care for 2 ( pregnant with 4th )of their children by FACs at the time of WT disappearance. Having worked with families struggling with an array of issues I feel without a fuller picture its extremely difficult to piece this case together and that is what I find so difficult about it. I don't know I am only guessing please correct me if i am mistaken ,we don't have the same level of transparency due to it being 1 a child missing case. 2 in the middle of an inquest. I Follow other cases from another country and I am surprised at what I have access too before any legal action is even taken.

I don’t really know what to think TGY. money, holidays and specially made memory photo books are lovely until those moments you go to share memories to you friends when they come to your place to play, but it’s a secret so you can’t talk about your brother. Everyone in Australia recognises williams sweet face. I can’t imagine photos being on display at FF. IMO.
I understand william and FD had a rough start, I believe that would have been rough for the bio family also. Of all of this I hope that the media steer well clear of all the children involved. Edited for clarity

I guess I’m speaking about stability and routine and a better lifestyle.
Iirc the FFam had a bedroom waiting for William so I doubt he wasn’t spoken about….I don’t t know what happened behind closed doors but I’m sure there were therapists taking care of their emotions and brain health.

I wonder how people have the strength to live through something like this.

Hold up kiri
please be careful speed reading and repeating things.

I made a speculative post and clarified multiple times I was speculating a theory about dna william and the mazda and maybe the fm said he had never been in the car.

Ahh OK, thank you for explaining, apologies if it looked like I was inferring it was confirmed. That was not my intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member