Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've lived in Western Australia all my life, and I work in media. Here in WA, only the "big paper" or "The West Australian/Sunday Times" has permission to be thrown onto people's driveways. Both PMP and Salmat, who are the distributors of local newspapers here in Western Australia and I believe Australia wide, require all local newspaper be delivered with the circulars straight into the letterbox. This is because of CALMs management laws regarding fire safety and environmental protection. If you're not in an area that gets weekly circular deliveries (which is a lot of the rural towns here in WA, at least in my experience working with local media) you have to pick it up from the town news agents.

This is why I'd really like to find some actual confirmation on that paper beyond speculation or well educated guesses.

I mean it could be that NSW don't give a crap about fire safety and they let their paper delivery kids just ditch paper into the highly flammable bush land! But we definitely do not do that here in WA so it strikes me as pretty odd c':

There's no law saying you have to read the days or the weekly paper on the day you get it.

Sometimes my free ones pile up and I have a reading session with them, sometimes maybe weeks later.

And no it's not odd or unusual.

IMO, she didn't want him but didn't want to lose her FD. She didn't want him, but didn't want to lose her husband who was extremely close to him.

She didn't want to be micromanaged by the foster system, but knew the BF would fight adoption.
IMO
If the sister is able to be adoptable as long as WT can be adopted with her as a sibling unit, its looks like the BM didn't want WT to be adopted out, maby BM lost rights to decide with the sister, but still in a position with WT, if it was a situation that WT was deceased then the adoption process may proceed with the sister, im guessing because he is still a missing person and missing in their care that the sister hasn't been able to be adopted yet
Only the slavos, the department, the foster family and their lawyers know that status of how an adoption can process with this group of children, if it was a situation that you can't adopt the sister because of WT and his BM to me thats great enough motivate but im only speculating

Those don't seem like believable motives to me.

I can believe maybe she is a psychopath and has no feelings and killed him.

But I don't believe her motive would be she didn't want to adopt him so she killed him. I guess I don't know enough about her to know if she was capable of doing so. Its just seems hard to accept, seeing her whole family sitting happily on that deck outside, playing and colouring pictures for her father's gravesite. And the whole time she is planning to kill the 3 yr old in the next few minutes, and dump him in the short time window that her husband was gone?

There's no law saying you have to read the days or the weekly paper on the day you get it.

Sometimes my free ones pile up and I have a reading session with them, sometimes maybe weeks later.

And no it's not odd or unusual.
No it isn't, I said that in my previous post about it! The one where I said I assumed the police had checked the paper in the photo, to confirm it against MFC's alibi and so I was hoping to find that info somewhere!

Has anyone come up with the time the cuppa was made? Possibly make a mug of tea she likes it strong so spend a bit of time dunking the bag or leave the bag in im not sure if she has milk, place it outside and make another place inside and see how long they take to go cool, I would suggest to do this in NSW where it's likely to be similar climate im assuming being November that the cup may stay warm a little longer than September, google basically says upto half an hour depending of a few factors, would we then say tea was made around 10.35am about the time of fathers return, was still warm at after 11.06 im guessing police would spend 5mins chatting then check the tea so let's say tea was still warm at 11.10 to 11.15 so cuppa would of actually been made at 10.40aprox, im sure the corner has a better understanding of how long a cuppa tea is warm in NSW and it doesn't make sense how the cuppa was made before the father returned and before the mother did the drive to pony club

But I don't believe her motive would be she didn't want to adopt him so she killed him. I guess I don't know enough about her to know if she was capable of doing so. Its just seems hard to accept, seeing her whole family sitting happily on that deck outside, playing and colouring pictures for her father's gravesite. And the whole time she is planning to kill the 3 yr old in the next few minutes, and dump him in the short time window that her husband was gone?

Husband was gone for 1.5 hours. It takes a few minutes to kill someone. It takes a minute to put a small body in a car. It takes a few minutes to drive. It takes minutes to take a small body out of a boot and put into scrubland or a creek.

Even if it took 15 minutes all up, there's still 1 hour 15 left. IMO

It's far more plausible than a child wanders in the exact 5 minute period that a lurking opportunistic pedophile is on the front lawn of a very open properly in a remote cul-de-sac waiting to snatch a child when there's three people within metres of him. IMO

So, I've lived in Western Australia all my life, and I work in media. Here in WA, only the "big paper" or "The West Australian/Sunday Times" has permission to be thrown onto people's driveways. Both PMP and Salmat, who are the distributors of local newspapers here in Western Australia and I believe Australia wide, require all local newspaper be delivered with the circulars straight into the letterbox. This is because of CALMs management laws regarding fire safety and environmental protection. If you're not in an area that gets weekly circular deliveries (which is a lot of the rural towns here in WA, at least in my experience working with local media) you have to pick it up from the town news agents.

This is why I'd really like to find some actual confirmation on that paper beyond speculation or well educated guesses.
In both SA and Qld I have only ever had it thrown on my driveway or lawn, usually from a car.

even in regional towns I've lived in, I've had it thrown in my front yard, never collected it.

But she said she didn't bond with the boy, thats part of why she could be capable she hasn't bonded with him, everything is just speculation we all know basically nothing about thies people but we know a child disappears on her watch and she has quite a few different statements and she drove off to quite a distance to the pony club when she said he was only meters away, basically she has no alibi for a period of time because of that drive

The LE recently said specifically that their information is not speculative.
Well, it is somewhat speculative, as they have even admitted as much.

They dont know for sure what happened to him---their 'theory' is that he fell from the balcony. That is speculation on their part---no witnesses for such a fall.

And they don't know where his body is for sure. Otherwise they wouldn't be searching 5 different places.

But she said she didn't bond with the boy, thats part of why she could be capable she hasn't bonded with him, everything is just speculation we all know basically nothing about thies people but we know a child disappears on her watch and she has quite a few different statements and she drove off to quite a distance to the pony club when she said he was only meters away, basically she has no alibi for a period of time because of that drive

There is a big difference between 'not bonding' with someone and 'killing them'---I'd like to know what their concrete evidence is.

A few of the things I have read don't seem convincing, imo.

They dont know for sure what happened to him---their 'theory' is that he fell from the balcony. That is speculation on their part---no witnesses for such a fall.

And they don't know where his body is for sure. Otherwise they wouldn't be searching 5 different places.

IIRC The police have not said they have an accident balcony theory. The media has said that.

Listen to what the police have said. They said they have new evidence. It is not speculative. They are looking for William's remains. They are searching specific areas based on specific not speculative new evidence.

IIRC The police have not said they have an accident balcony theory. The media has said that.

Listen to what the police have said. They said they have new evidence. It is not speculative. They are looking for William's remains.
Ummm, the police have spent a lot of time and energy searching the area directly underneath the balcony. And the media got their info from the police.

That is speculative, imo. And they have been looking for his remains for 7 years already. This is nothing new...

IIRC, the police said they're searching 3 specific areas, not 5.

They could be searching one area for a murder weapon, also. Bodies aren't usually placed near the weapon, if there is one.

Also it's more than likely that the body was moved, IMO so that's at least two search areas for the body alone.

They've also sent 15 tonnes of dirt to a lab, so it looks like they might have a pretty good idea where the body was or is. IMO

She said he was only meters away, but she drives all the way to the pony club to look for a child that is only meters away away from her on her mother's property, it opens up a time frame of no alibi, and I think at this stage we may not know the order of events as to what stage in the search for WT did she hav no alibi driving to the pony school, everyone's statement is a little different, the tea is still warm after all this time

Yes , with all the missteps previously in this case surely they wouldn’t be setting themselves up again for failure .
So we must assume that police now are on track .
However despite that I have a naggling feeling that this is a last ditch - search everything before it goes to cold case . Hoping that WT can finally be laid to rest .

I strongly believe as well as looking for William's body, they are also looking for "additional" evidence. IMO.

Husband was gone for 1.5 hours. It takes a few minutes to kill someone. It takes a minute to put a small body in a car. It takes a few minutes to drive. It takes minutes to take a small body out of a boot and put into scrubland or a creek.

Even if it took 15 minutes all up, there's still 1 hour 15 left. IMO

It's far more plausible than a child wanders in the exact 5 minute period that a lurking opportunistic pedophile is on the front lawn of a very open properly in a remote cul-de-sac waiting to snatch a child when there's three people within metres of him. IMO
Exactly! Post of the day.

This article makes it clear which time frame is being considered.
"A critical 96-minute window between when William Tyrrell’s foster dad drove to the shops and police arrived at the scene the day the three-year-old disappeared could hold the key to solving the baffling case.

Mobile phone records have shown that William’s foster father left his mother-in-law’s home in Kendall at 9.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014."

William Tyrrell’s grandmother has lost all hope of her grandson being found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member