Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this video is what makes me defend the foster family until more solid info is known. It feels like the same kind of thing is happening to them here. JMO

I understand what you are saying and I get it. At the same time you could say that about any crime discussed here on WS where one might think X or Y committed the crime, there’s always the chance you’re wrong, and anyone of them would feel like BS did. At least here there are strong boundaries on what you can and can’t say, which keeps discussions more measured.

Same here, SA. I have been here since the beginning and that is the first time I read this, too. I am worried a lot of these new posters have read too many SM posts and rumours and not enough of the earlier threads here. I am very concerned that someone may post something here based off gossip and rumour on FB and have this thread shut down.
The thread has been pad locked from the get go.

Having a new POI of relevance has liberated the thread. Finally.

Lucky your here though freddo to keep it on track.;) (no shut downs )

Referring to the silver Mazda hatchback, this article states

"...News.com.au understands police are investigating whether the vehicle was used to move William’s body after his death.

The person who had ownership of the car at the time it was seized is not believed to be related to the disappearance of the three-year-old in 2014..."

Shock extent of Tyrrell material revealed
Makes sense to me...

She got in the car, drove down the street looking, looked along the end of the street, drove a little further down to where the road to the pony club is, pulled over, said to herself "he wouldn't be this far", turned around, drove back.

It is a distance of about 500m from the end of Benaroon Dr to where she turned around. About a one minute drive away, according to ...... Google Maps .

imo (but there are links)

To be fair, they aren't facts. That's one person of interests testimony.

Was going to the riding school to see / ride ponies part of the families plan while in Kendal?
I seem to remember hearing that going horse riding was part of the days plans and that it was all booked in. Maybe it was a podcast I listened to - maybe it was “Nowhere Child” by The Australian. Does anyone else recall this?

The 000 call operator asked her a bunch of questions:

I found this question interesting:
Do you know where he might have gone?

Her son has just gone missing. What was her last thought about him before she realised his safety was in jeopardy, the very thought she used to justify the diminishing roars of his voice--the last she had ever heard of him--to give her license to disregard all other possibilities that put him in harm's way?

Daddy must be home.

In this call, she's asked: Do you know where he might have gone?

Well ...
"I thought he might have gone chasing after my husband's car."

Or ...
"I thought he might have gone to the Riding School."

Neither one of these thoughts transformed into words. It doesn't mean anything, yet the omission of both ...

What would cause someone to accidentally kill a child?
Like many have mentioned, resentment?

I imagine if W was acting in a way that was uncontrollable and frustrating the FFC to the point where he had to leave
I think that could annoy a perfectionist and cause them to lash out, possibly physically given the recent charged that have come to light?

Gathering thoughts still but

Theory 1: During strikeforce rosann, it is possible that the assault on L was found by LE / investigators. Due to this, L would have been removed from their home and LE were then able to get more information about the happenings of the day (Example L could have said something like "w was in the back of nannas grey car and he had blood on him and fm put him in x place" Hence the forsensics of the vehicle and the specific search location.

Also, 000 call was supposed to be from landline, but on the call, she sounds like she could be walking (perhaps pacing inside house) and intimates that she'll go look for the neighbour (perhaps after she hangs up?).

FFC could have walked around while speaking on the landline if it was a cordless phone. Lots of us oldies kept our landline despite owning a mobile, but I don't know anyone who has a corded phone. We get terrible mobile reception from time to time so keeping the landline gives us the best of both worlds.

BBM Can I ask what this is referring to? Could you please give me an exact link so I can read (or hear) more about this? After 7 years of following William's thread, this is the first I have heard of this.

I have missed a couple of the most recent threads here. Is this a recent development, some new kind of information? Thank you.

Same here, SA. I have been here since the beginning and that is the first time I read this, too. I am worried a lot of these new posters have read too many SM posts and rumours and not enough of the earlier threads here. I am very concerned that someone may post something here based off gossip and rumour on FB and have this thread shut down.

8am: William and his sister wake up the foster grandmother.

William insists on wearing his SpiderMan suit from Bali, pulls out all his toys from the bedroom he has been sharing with the foster father and starts playing in the lounge room.

The foster father, foster grandmother and William’s sister are in front of the foster mother, while William is behind her.

The foster father gets frustrated with all the noise.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

You don’t actually know how long anyone has been following anything.

FFC could have walked around while speaking on the landline if it was a cordless phone. Lots of us oldies kept our landline despite owning a mobile, but I don't know anyone who has a corded phone. We get terrible mobile reception from time to time so keeping the landline gives us the best of both worlds.

I remember the mention of her using a cordless phone to make that call on one of the podcasts. I think it was the channel 10 podcast.

Again though, I don't know if that's a proven fact or simply hearsay from the FM.

I know someone who lives up Kendall way and he told me that he has zero mobile coverage on his property. If he didn't keep his landline he'd have to drive to town to get a signal to make calls.

If I rang 000 for my missing child, I'd want them to come a.s.a.p, I wouldn't be wasting time giving them every detail of where I went, time is precious. jmo

I have only rung 000 once and yes they ask a LOT of details while they dispatch the ambulance or whatever, I remember getting quite frustrated at all the questions, then she told me they had already been dispatched and were on the way to chill me out and get me to keep giving more details as they drove to the scene. I definitely wasn't interested in going into a long version of events, just get here, and deal with this drama is the usual attitude!

For someone who has demonstrated a propensity to overshare, it's reasonable to think that in a 000 call, that person looking for their child would say, "I've walked up and down Benaroon Drive, I've checked the house, the basement, and I've driven to the Riding School. I can't find him ANYWHERE."

Also, if you consider having to 1) get in the car, 2) drive to the Riding School, 3) Look for x-minutes to see if your child is there, 4) decide to drive back, 5) get out of the car, and 6) call 000 (you would think this was the last activity pre-call) that takes at least eight minutes. Whether or not WT was gone for "15 to 20 minutes" as she said in the 000 call, or "possibly longer than that" as she later modified her narrative, it is still a considerable amount of time within the context of her child disappearing and reporting it.
If they find the remains there then I guess we will know the answer. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member