Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so strange that they didn't go to Kendall earlier they waited approximately 8months,

I wonder if the foster couple are a second marriage could the foster mother hav had previous biological children before this marriage, or could the foster father hav had biological children before this marriage, maby the foster children with plans to adopt the children were just to keep this marriage together or possibly to get the biological children out of the picture and possibly secure control of future wills and assets,

do we know anything about the foster family previous to their application to foster a sibling group long term in 2011, probably not due to suppression

due to their age group i think its odd to wait this far in life to hav children it makes me think its a second marriage and I doubt the desire to always want children was the foster mothers life priority,

I often wonder why not visit the fathers grave sooner, is she struggling that much with WT or does she not want to leave WT with the foster father for one weekend to go to Kendall, it makes me think she isn't very close to her own mother and father as she only whent for funeral and it was mentioned this trip was to do with sale of house and items in it,

would her marriage hav lasted this long without the disappearance of WT could it hav given sympathy and control to keep this man with her its been mentioned in previous posts that they are separated but they were together in the photos from the media and she was wearing her wedding and engagement rings, the media described them going for a drive to the airport together but no one getting out of the car, then the next route of photography was only the foster mother going to apparently fire her lawyer

Would it be normal practice for the couple to hire the same lawyer for the restraining order and charge or would a couple normally hav seperate lawyers at this stage its looking like only the wife has the new lawyer,

I wonder if the couple are only a couple for the media and for the foster daughter, its possible that the foster father has his own life now and even possible he may have another woman, even possible he may hav a new child as his identity is suppressed we know nothing about them and only speculating

Many people who have trouble conceiving try IVF for many years before making the decision to foster or adopt. They may have previously fostered for many years also before deciding to look at adopting.

It seems like they both built careers before having children which isn't unusual

Is it likely that the Kendall searches are at Coroner’s request to rule out the possibility of foul play from FC’s, whilst also undertaking less public searches in areas associated with another individual who attended the Inquest?

There just seems to be so many links to unsavoury characters who were in contact with FGM for it to be coincidental :eek:

As for the AVO and abuse charges, the risk of child abuse increases drastically when a family experiences a traumatic event, when nerves are shot and mental health deteriorating. WT’s sister is also a pre-teen now and may be pushing boundaries and rebelling against her rather controlling FFC IMO.

But when we heard about the alleged abuse of FD, the tide started turning.
Are you talking about the black eye before the final bio-parent visit? Do you remember at which point we learned about the alleged abuse of FD?

<DBM>

From In October 2015:

The twin cars (I'm going to paraphrase):

The whole time folks lived in Kendall, NEVER had there been cars parked on Ellendale Crescent. It struck her as "out of character" and "didn't make sense." People usually park in driveways. But, since "Kendall's not the city," she disregards the twin cars (she kicks herself for not writing down the number plates).

Later, WT disappears. FFC looked by swing set. Neighbour helped. Then she realised, "He's not on THIS ESTATE, I have to phone the police." (So, she's basically saying she had not gone to the riding school before she called). She modifies WT being gone for 15 - 20 minutes to "a very long time."

She continues to search. She flagged down Officer Chris Ralley in the area of the twin cars after the disappearance as he was driving up Benaroon Dr, not realised that was the area she saw them previously. The night of the sister pickup from airport jogged her memory. "When I remembered walking across the road to see Chris Ralley," that is when she realised those cars weren't there anymore. She then informed the command centre.

So, if I follow, when WT disappeared, she forgot about the twin cars. When she flagged down the officer during the search, she stood in the very area of the twin cars, but it still wasn't dawning on her. So, recalling the detail of flagging down Officer Rally made her recall a detail further back in her memory of noticing the twin cars when opening up the curtains/blinds at 7:30 AM. An inception?

And, yet no mention of the drive to the Riding School. A statement suggesting she remained on the estate pre-000 call.

***SPECULATION***
ETA: I also think accident was more likely, as if it was premeditated, FFC would have ironed out all these details much better beforehand.

Last edited:
Listening again to the first 3 mins of attached video clip ( from 2019 ) with CO…
Still find it strange that this account seems to have just faded away…
Also would be quite perplexing to think what it was all about ..if present line of enquiry turns out to have credibility…

I really wonder if it could be the foster mother in the FGM car, could he hav the description of WT correct and possibly a few details incorrect about the woman and car, because his street isn't far from the route the foster mother whent when driving looking for WT, could after time his recollection of WT is correct but other information may hav been forgotten or changed over time by the time he had a statement, could the second car even be the foster father or just a randomly unreliable car

I wonder if the couple are only a couple for the media and for the foster daughter, its possible that the foster father has his own life now and even possible he may have another woman, even possible he may hav a new child as his identity is suppressed we know nothing about them and only speculating
They bought a house together earlier this year. Both their names are on the title and they both appear to be living there. If they were separated or in the process of separating it's highly unlikely they would buy a house together IMO, especially when they just sold their family home a few months prior and could have just split the profits and bought their own properties.

Listening again to the first 3 mins of attached video clip ( from 2019 ) with CO…
Also would be quite perplexing to think what it was all about ..if present line of enquiry turns out to have credibility…

I wonder why the foster father wasn't at the inquest joining the foster mother, i can understand he would use work as an excuse but surely someone can take a few days off and be there for some of the time for something so important when they call him their son and run the camping for him to be returned wouldn't being there be a priority

This story did get told to an off duty LE brothers uncle's sister:confused:. or the like.... at the pub.
months later.....

lol ...seriously....I can't believe this even made it to the inquest.

moo

Exactly ..I agree probable but the narrow window ,disposing of body , getting FGrandma & FD to cover up ,
*if* the timeline we've been given is correct and *if* FGM and FD were even aware.

If FFC saw William had died from an accident when unsupervised, panicked, chucked him in the boot and then said she was going to drive to look for William, then stopped and placed him in some bracken, returned home, called police - FGM and FD would have been none the wiser.

They bought a house together earlier this year. Both their names are on the title and they both appear to be living there. If they were separated or in the process of separating it's highly unlikely they would buy a house together IMO, especially when they just sold their family home a few months prior and could have just split the profits and bought their own properties.
Its always possible they sold the family home played off every thing they owe then purchased a less modest home for the family to remain with the foster child in preparation to possibly separate one day, they always mentioned that the other house was the forever home for the children, so many previous comments that they are separated i guess they are not true

"I just went, 'There were two cars there.' My heart just sank because I thought those two cars were there for both of them," she said"

FM thought there were 2 cars to take both the children? Was she suspicious of the bio family at this point?

A double abduction? What would the odds of that be? Gimme a break!

MOO

Are you talking about the black eye before the final bio-parent visit? Do you remember at which point we learned about the alleged abuse of FD?

Would JonBenet Ramsey count? That goes one further IMO (not hiding a body, but staging to make it look like an intruder murdered her, allegedly).

From In October 2015:

The twin cars (I'm going to paraphrase):

The whole time folks lived in Kendall, NEVER had there been cars parked on Ellendale Crescent. It struck her as "out of character" and "didn't make sense." People usually park in driveways. But, since "Kendall's not the city," she disregards the twin cars (she kicks herself for not writing down the number plates). Kendall is too "safe." "They may have seen what happened to WT." She flagged down Officer Chris Ralley in the area of the twin cars after the disappearance as he was driving up Benaroon Dr. She had been racing around with a couple of the neighbours looking for WT before and after the 000 Call (no mention here of driving to the riding school). She didn't remember that area until after the night of the sister pickup from airport, which jogged her memory even further. She then informed the command centre. Either the twin cars are involved or were witnesses.

@16:54, asked if the twin cars were gone after WT disappeared. "I realised that they weren't there, that night, when I remembered walking across the road to see Chris Ralley."

FFC looked by swing set. Neighbour helped. Then she realised, "He's not on THIS ESTATE, I have to phone the police." (So, she's basically saying she had not gone to the riding school before she called). She modifies WT being gone for 15 - 20 minutes to "a very long time."

So, if I follow, when WT disappeared, she forgot about the twin cars. When she flagged down the officer during the search, she stood in the very area of the twin cars, but it still wasn't dawning on her. So, recalling the detail of flagging down Officer Rally made her recall a detail further back in her memory of noticing the twin cars when opening up the curtains/blinds at 7:30 AM. An inception?

And, yet no mention of the drive to the Riding School. A statement suggesting she remained on the estate during pre-000 call.

***SPECULATION***
ETA: I also think accident was more likely, as if it was premeditated, FFC would have ironed out all these details much better beforehand.
Apologies if off topic, but Jonbenet Ramsey's parents were cleared of any involvement.

The female driver was plumpish with a blonde bun piled on top of her head? That sounds nothing like the FM....very odd....

Do you know of any cases where a child died from an accident and a parent hid the body to cover up? IMO that is extremely unlikely.

This specific situation would be almost impossible to replicate (how many foster parents have had one child die on their watch, while hoping to adopt a sibling? it would be so very rare!)

A bio parent does not have the same incentive to cover it up - where children die in the care of bio parents by accident, nothing is done regarding remaining bio children.

A foster parent who leaves a child unsupervised or accidently acts in a way that leads to a child's death would almost certainly lose any ability to foster or adopt children in future. The incentive to cover up an accident by FFC was to maintain the care of the FD, and makes perfect sense when you think about how people will act in their own self interest almost all of the time, particularly if they lack empathy (per previously discussed personality disorders). IMO.

Many people who have trouble conceiving try IVF for many years before making the decision to foster or adopt. They may have previously fostered for many years also before deciding to look at adopting.

It seems like they both built careers before having children which isn't unusual
It is said in an article I can post it that they are approved to become foster carers in 2011, at this stage we do not know that they tried to do IVF if they did she was 47 when they decided to try out fostering, as the media hav stated that she is now 57, its only speculating that they were professional people waiting until mind to late fortys for children, its only speculating that the foster mother had a career she could of been a stay at home wife to a millionaire then separated then become the wife of the current partner, every thing is a speculation as they hav suppressed identity

During 2011: The couple destined to be his foster parents are approved by the Department of Family and Community Services (formerly DOCS) as carers.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member