Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but if its being thrown out why is it almost shrink wrapped so carefully in black plastic?

but if its being thrown out why is it almost shrink wrapped so carefully in black plastic?

When we fairly recently put a stove out for hard rubbish, we were told to make sure the door couldn’t open and all cords/leads were secured … for safety reasons. So we wrapped heavy tape around and around the stove to secure any parts that could open or were ‘loose’.

:dunno:

And our new stove arrived in a sturdy box, with styrofoam inside protecting the corners and wrapped in clear plastic.

Chilling CCTV footage

http://www.khq.com/story/28303413/deputies-believe-attempted-child-abduction-was-random

As the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate an attempted child abduction, two pieces of surveillance video show a man running away from a park in Sprague on Sunday with a 22-month-old boy in his arms.

I am glad that you brought this to WT's thread. When I first watched it I was blown away at just how fast this happened and believe it is entirely possible that this was what happened to WT.....a younger man just scooped him and ran.

MOO

Chilling CCTV footage

http://www.khq.com/story/28303413/deputies-believe-attempted-child-abduction-was-random

As the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate an attempted child abduction, two pieces of surveillance video show a man running away from a park in Sprague on Sunday with a 22-month-old boy in his arms.

Wow ... the toddler's sister and brother were so brave. I just saw them on TV. The man had tried to befriend them in a park (babysitter momentarily gone), then he grabbed the toddler and ran.

The CCTV footage shows the 8 year old sister ran after him screaming, and her younger brother ran after her pushing the stroller. The guy put the toddler down in an alley and skeedadled. They were very sure that the guy was kidnapping their little brother, and were determined to get him back. Little heroes!

Wow ... the toddler's sister and brother were so brave. I just saw them on TV. The man had tried to befriend them in a park (babysitter momentarily gone), then he grabbed the toddler and ran.

The CCTV footage shows the 8 year old sister ran after him screaming, and her younger brother ran after her pushing the stroller. The guy put the toddler down in an alley and skeedadled. They were very sure that the guy was kidnapping their little brother, and were determined to get him back. Little heroes!

I think this is how multiple children in a family are taken and disappear (thinking of the Beaumont children). The perp grabs the younger one and the older ones, whose job it was to look after the littlies, run after the man and try to get the baby back.

Man charged over alleged historic child sex offences - Shoalhaven

Detectives from Nowra Local Area Command have been investigating allegations a girl was sexually assaulted on an ongoing basis while living at premises in the Shoalhaven area between 2001 and 2002. At the time of the alleged offences, the girl was six–years- old.

About 9am today (Wednesday 11 March 2015), detectives attended a hotel in Port Kembla where they arrested a 52-year-old man.

Sometimes it just takes time.
I don't know if this guy has priors, of course. But if not, I think this case shows that just because someone is living free, doesn't mean their past won't catch up to them eventually. 13-14 years he probably thought he got away with it but he didn't. I have confidence that it WILL happen in the WT case as well, justice will be done.

I didn't say the police weren't doing what they should. It's more I find it strange that they aren't straight onto the next search area, one of many apparently. If I was WT family I would expect them to be doing parallel searches if they had more than one identified, and at the very least to move onto the next one as soon as they finished the last. It says to me that at this point they actually don't have any further search areas planned or identified.

For all we know, police may very well have been conducting searches during the course of this week or even perhaps over the next few days. They will use whatever strategy they think is best as they don't always inform the media/general public if they decide not to do so.

I've personally been told about other missing person cases in which police have conducted forensic searches using specially trained teams of SES workers....none of those searches were ever "advertised".

From the report posted last night by krig101. This suggests to me Inspector Jubelin is going to keep it very quiet.

And while he had an idea where he was going to search next, Det Insp Jubelin wasn't giving anything away.

"I do have an idea but I am not prepared to discuss what, when or where we would search again," he said

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...enters-day-three/story-fn3dxiwe-1227247164427

I remember in November, we were surprised to hear that squads had been combing the area around Kendall with cadaver dogs. Those searches were never publicised, and were only mentioned briefly in one or two articles after the fact.

We don't know everything that the police are doing, nor should we. Especially if it may compromise their investigation or cause the family unnecessary pain.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-or-was-abducted/story-fni0cx12-1227109042952

I remember in November, we were surprised to hear that squads had been combing the area around Kendall with cadaver dogs. Those searches were never publicised, and were only mentioned briefly in one or two articles after the fact.

We don't know everything that the police are doing, nor should we. Especially if it may compromise their investigation or cause the family unnecessary pain.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-or-was-abducted/story-fni0cx12-1227109042952

Absolutely agree SouthAussie! From what I recall of the outstanding mr big sting that resulted in capturing Daniel Morcombe's killer....the Morcombes were completely unaware of that whole scenario being played out in WA. Not a soul knew about it, only the police who were involved.

Just because a case seems to go "quiet" it doesn't mean police aren't working on it. They will continue with their work on William's case and they will get results! Then, as so often happens, an arrest comes out of the blue.

Absolutely agree SouthAussie! From what I recall of the outstanding mr big sting that resulted in capturing Daniel Morcombe's killer....the Morcombes were completely unaware of that whole scenario being played out in WA. Not a soul knew about it, only the police who were involved.

Just because a case seems to go "quiet" it doesn't mean police aren't working on it. They will continue with their work on William's case and they will get results! Then, as so often happens, an arrest comes out of the blue.

You are right the police did do an awesome job in Daniel Morcombe's case. Hopefully they will do the same in William's case. I am sure him being missing is greatly affecting the officers involved and they are very determined to see it through to the end.I hope William's family are coping as best they can under terrible circumstances.

I remember early on when we had almost no information from police, it was theorised here on WS and other websites that it could have been an opportunistic stranger because the residents of Kendall were not letting their kids play outside. It was thought that the locals would have a better idea than anyone about what police were looking at.

so i wonder if police gave locals a possible stranger danger warning or did police already have some idea who it may be and watching them closely? surely it would have been picked up by msm if there was a public alert?

so i wonder if police gave locals a possible stranger danger warning or did police already have some idea who it may be and watching them closely? surely it would have been picked up by msm if there was a public alert?

Way back in the threads somewhere, we had at least one convo about this. The best we could find at the time was Supt Fehon saying, in reply to a question, that “You should always be watching out for your children, regardless” or words to that effect.

Of course, since then, they have gone even further than that and very unusually actually named a POI. A “63-year old nice, caring foster grandfather”. As well as now highlighting the fact that they believe William's apparent abduction was opportunistic. If that doesn’t tell everybody to be careful of anyone, no matter how unsuspecting they may be, and at any time ... I don’t know what does.

IMO

Way back in the threads somewhere, we had at least one convo about this. The best we could find at the time was Supt Fehon saying, in reply to a question, that “You should always be watching out for your children, regardless” or words to that effect.

Of course, since then, they have gone even further than that and very unusually actually named a POI. A “63-year old nice, caring foster grandfather”. As well as now highlighting the fact that they believe William's apparent abduction was opportunistic. If that doesn’t tell everybody to be careful of anyone, no matter how unsuspecting they may be, and at any time ... I don’t know what does.

IMO

yes i remember we talked about it earlier on and i wondered then why there was no actual direct specific public announcement, just the obvious advice to always look out for your children
it did make me wonder if they already knew who took him and this person was unlikely to reoffend with the local children,
like in the baden clay case, they never issued a warning of a possible abductor preying on women out walking, because they knew who it was and just had to prove it.
i wonder whether bs was a poi from the start and what else made them suspect him apart from the inconsistencies in his alibis, sex crimes detectives were involved within the first few days and facs also
if bs took william, it happened so fast, and its a warning to all parents to be super vigilant

yes i remember we talked about it earlier on and i wondered then why there was no actual direct specific public announcement, just the obvious advice to always look out for your children
it did make me wonder if they already knew who took him and this person was unlikely to reoffend with the local children,
like in the baden clay case, they never issued a warning of a possible abductor preying on women out walking, because they knew who it was and just had to prove it.
i wonder whether bs was a poi from the start and what else made them suspect him apart from the inconsistencies in his alibis, sex crimes detectives were involved within the first few days and facs also
if bs took william, it happened so fast, and its a warning to all parents to be super vigilant

BBM: I'm not sure about the unlikely to re-offend part, because I feel that people who do this (or may have done this) to children have a haywire cog in their brains - but yes, perhaps they were already watching the POI very closely. Then Insp Jubelin came along and decided to name him, for reasons of pressure and/or parental alertness - as they couldn't watch him inside other people's/customer's homes.

6 months today since the little tacker has been gone. :(

BBM: I'm not sure about the unlikely to re-offend part, because I feel that people who do this (or may have done this) to children have a haywire cog in their brains - but yes, perhaps they were already watching the POI very closely. Then Insp Jubelin came along and decided to name him, for reasons of pressure and/or parental alertness - as they couldn't watch him inside other people's/customer's homes.

6 months today since the little tacker has been gone. :(

BBM - It is hard to believe that 6 months have passed!! :(
Children's looks change so much at this age too... It wouldnt be hard for someone to give William a different hair cut (or even dye it brown) and he would look like a completely different child.

A 15 year old Has been arrested over this! 15!!! :eek:hwow:

Watching the video of the sister and brother running after the little guy, it felt like a long time before the sister came running after them, when in reality it was literally seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal