Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say the police weren't doing what they should. It's more I find it strange that they aren't straight onto the next search area, one of many apparently. If I was WT family I would expect them to be doing parallel searches if they had more than one identified, and at the very least to move onto the next one as soon as they finished the last. It says to me that at this point they actually don't have any further search areas planned or identified.

What you expect the police to do and what they're actually doing are entirely two totally different things Just because they searched bushland, swamps etc. doesn't mean that they'll be doing the same thing in the same area next week or whenever. The police are under no obligation to keep William's family informed as to what their next moves are. Nor are they obliged to keep MSM informed of their activities. Cut the investigators some slack here. They know exactly what they're doing and have a lot more information than we the public do.

Looking back at the news articles from when Jubelin took over the investigation, he said they were starting at "ground zero" and that anyone who was within 1km of the abduction site and didn't come forward would be viewed with suspicion.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...idered-a-suspect/story-fnj3rq0y-1227224945724

I wonder if Spedding didn't come forward after this announcement but they had proof that he was there. I'm really curious whether any of the vehicles viewed on the CCTV at Kendall Tennis Club were Spedding's. Perhaps he didn't come forward at that request either?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...de-investigation/story-fnpn118l-1227163020421

Does the tennis club have a bar or just tennis courts. I have been to a tennis's clubs that have a club/hotel on site. If it had a bar maybe he pulled in there to settle nerves, tidy up so to speak. They obviously know someone or something of interest had been there.

Does the tennis club have a bar or just tennis courts. I have been to a tennis's clubs that have a club/hotel on site. If it had a bar maybe he pulled in there to settle nerves, tidy up so to speak. They obviously know someone or something of interest had been there.

Nah, no public bar at the tennis courts. If you look on google maps street view for 1 Graham St you'll see the tennis club facilities. It is basically next door to the Services Club though (which I assume you could get a drink etc at)

Though, I also noticed it was last updated in 2008 :/ I guess Google cars don't get out to Kendall much!!

I wonder if a vehicle was caught on CCTV entering Kendall, but was not caught on CCTV leaving Kendall. Even though it was reportedly elsewhere later, or was at home later. Perhaps took the main road in, anticipating doing a job in Kendall. But then took a back way out, as the situation had opportunistically changed.

What you expect the police to do and what they're actually doing are entirely two totally different things Just because they searched bushland, swamps etc. doesn't mean that they'll be doing the same thing in the same area next week or whenever. The police are under no obligation to keep William's family informed as to what their next moves are. Nor are they obliged to keep MSM informed of their activities. Cut the investigators some slack here. They know exactly what they're doing and have a lot more information than we the public do.

My comment isn't negative towards police. I'm simply saying I don't believe they have additional search areas identified, in the same way you are saying they know more than the public do. It's your opinion, mine is that they are stumped.

My comment isn't negative towards police. I'm simply saying I don't believe they have additional search areas identified, in the same way you are saying they know more than the public do. It's your opinion, mine is that they are stumped.

I think they may be stumped too. I may be wrong, but I am not convinced that BS is the perp. If anyone at all had come forward from his past to say he had ever done ANYTHING at all, he would be indicted already, imo. If there was anything on any of the phones or computers, he would be arrested already, imo. Or anything in any of the vehicles. I just don't think he is their guy.

yes, i believe he is the father of the boys. Dont think he is a licensed electrician though.

It seems that in NSW you can get a certificate to repair certain appliances, which doesn't require a repair man to be a licensed electrician:
"Appliances

Applicants must have a Statement of Attainment showing successful completion of:

UTE NES208 endorsed for motors “S”; OR
UEENEEP001B Disconnect and reconnect fixed wired electrical equipment connected to a low voltage supply endorsed for appliances “O” or
UEENEEP010A Disconnect-reconnect appliances connected to low voltage installation wiring.

PLUS one of the following:

a Certificate III level qualification in a trade or higher education qualification that directly relates to the work to be performed, or
a certified copy of an Australian Recognised Trade Certificate identifying the trade relevant to the endorsement category for which the applicant is applying, or
a certified copy of a trade certificate issued by a State or Territory registration or accreditation authority identifying the trade relevant to the endorsement category for which the applicant is applying. Trade certificate includes:
Certificate of Proficiency or Craft Certificate (NSW)
Certificate of Completion (Queensland)
Certificate of Recognition (South Australia), or
a current endorsed contractor licence or current supervisor certificate to do plumbing, water plumbing or gasfitting, or
A qualified supervisor certificate for disconnection and reconnection of fixed electrical equipment held immediately before 17 July 2012.

And

Complete the Additional Details Form for disconnection and reconnection of fixed electrical equipment."

http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/f...connection_of_fixed_electrical_equipment.page

It appears most of these qualifications are obtainable with either experience in the industry or a short trade course.

It's been awfully quiet........:waiting:

Hopefully LE is doing some super sneaky sneaky work during this quiet time.

I'd imagine cell tower dumps wouldn't be available for too long? The amount of data would be huge?

It's been awfully quiet........:waiting:

Hopefully LE is doing some super sneaky sneaky work during this quiet time.

Yes, the way the case goes completely silent, then suddenly we are saturated with news, then it goes completely quiet again... it makes me think it's a campaign between the police and the media.

The information is retained for how ever long that Tower has been in service - The information is Metadata - so it's condensed - but still readable.

There has been a lot of debate about the towers metadata. The telcos would like to keep it for just 6 months, the govt has introduced a bill to make them keep it for at least 2 years. This proposed bill has just been re-written and will be submitted for parliamentary vote soon. There are just questions about who is going to cover the cost of the data storage.

The telcos say that very few of the requests for metadata that they receive are outside a six month period. Even if they are currently keeping it for just 6 months (?), they still would all have had the data for 12th September when Jubelin took over William’s case ... and would only just be scheduling it for deletion now-ish.

And I think the senior investigative police would be aware of any time limits, if there are currently any, so that they can request the required info before possible deletion. The more that I have read about tower dumps, the more that I realise they are not an unused feature. There are even several kinds of commercial software available for analysing the metadata.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-03/government-agrees-to-metadata-changes/6277396
http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...ong-for-metadata-storage-20141216-128mmo.html

Fears for missing Parafield Gardens girl Shanara Matthews, 8,
THE ADVERTISER MARCH 16, 2015 9:12PM SHARE

Missing schoolgirl Shanara Matthews. Pic SA Police
AN eight-year-old northern Adelaide girl is missing after failing to return home from school.

Police are seeking the public’s help in finding Shanara Matthews, of Parafield Gardens, who was reported missing by her family.

Police appealed for anyone with information on her whereabouts to contact them.

Shanara is described as caucasian, 150cm in height, weighing about 40kg, with light brown, below-shoulder-length hair. She has a fair complexion, hazel eyes and was last seen wearing a blue-and-white checked school uniform.

Anyone with information is urged to call police immediately on 131 444.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fears for missing Parafield Gardens girl Shanara Matthews, 8,
THE ADVERTISER MARCH 16, 2015 9:12PM SHARE

Missing schoolgirl Shanara Matthews. Pic SA Police
AN eight-year-old northern Adelaide girl is missing after failing to return home from school.

Police are seeking the public’s help in finding Shanara Matthews, of Parafield Gardens, who was reported missing by her family.

Police appealed for anyone with information on her whereabouts to contact them.

Shanara is described as caucasian, 150cm in height, weighing about 40kg, with light brown, below-shoulder-length hair. She has a fair complexion, hazel eyes and was last seen wearing a blue-and-white checked school uniform.

Anyone with information is urged to call police immediately on 131 444.

She's been found safe at a friend's house [emoji2]

Good news JoO4

SA Police News

15 mins ·

Fantastic news, everyone! Missing girl Shanara Matthews has just been located safe and well at a friend's house. Thanks everyone for sharing our post and nearly breaking the internet!

https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews

Yay, that is great news. I always worry

Hi all, please can someone help? I'm looking for the last pic taken of William on his nans veranda. But I'm looking for the clear version (without the filter) and the FULL picture, by that I mean the one including his sister and his GM slippers. I cant find one anywhere! many thanks

Hi all, please can someone help? I'm looking for the last pic taken of William on his nans veranda. But I'm looking for the clear version (without the filter) and the FULL picture, by that I mean the one including his sister and his GM slippers. I cant find one anywhere! many thanks
You can easily find it by typing in William Tyrell via google. Anyway below is an article with the photo

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...a-critical-stage/story-e6frg6nf-1227057955511

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie