Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just working my way through from thread #1. One thing I noted that I have not heard recently, is that William was said to suffer from asthma.

Wondering if anyone has done a time line for his disappearance on this forum?

The part about caravan parks stood out to me, mentioned so soon after his disappearance. They didn't raid a caravan park till much later.

just out of curiosity i googled paedophiles live in caravan parks nsw, the search shows a scary lot of crimes against children have been committed in these parks with mako files links listing a lot of them. i guess its the ideal place for them to live, so many children running around unsupervised!

Watching the 'friend' Nicole's video plea for his return. First thing I noticed is that she said "William WAS a much loved and cherished little boy". This is just days after his disappearance, so it looks as if she for one, thought he was not still alive. Who is the man John with 'Nicole'? He seems to be working very hard to look upset, blinking, wiping his eyes and squinting as if he is trying not to cry, but has a slight smile on his face the whole time. He eventually makes some comments himself after looking like he wanted to speak from the beginning.

Watching the 'friend' Nicole's video plea for his return. First thing I noticed is that she said "William WAS a much loved and cherished little boy". This is just days after his disappearance, so it looks as if she for one, thought he was not still alive. Who is the man John with 'Nicole'? He seems to be working very hard to look upset, blinking, wiping his eyes and squinting as if he is trying not to cry, but has a slight smile on his face the whole time. He eventually makes some comments himself after looking like he wanted to speak from the beginning.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/25...m-tyrell-continues-into-sunday-photos/?cs=256

"William is a much-loved and cherished little boy," Nicole said.

"The family are desperate to have him home, and if anyone knows anything please contact police."

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the search will continue on Monday if needed, with extra resources due to arrive from Sydney.

Although it does sound like she says was - I believe she does in fact say is. If you listen carefully, it actually sounds like William is-a much loved

Also, whilst it hasn't been reported (i dont believe) , the person standing next to Nicole is her partner.

Hope nobody minds me posting my random thoughts as I go through earlier threads..., but I just read this and it struck a cord.

Puggle said
the street William has gone missing from is a direct street leading into a 4x4 track into the Kendall State Forest. 4X4 enthusiast would and have obviously used this road many times (going by Google Earth Images) to discount an opportunistic abduction is either an indication that police know more than they are letting on or just pure stupidity..

There was at least one person in the immediate neighbourhood who was a 4x4 enthusiast.

I can hear how some people think it is "was", but the "is" is much clearer to me.

Wehn I looked at this pic and wondered what was in WT's fingers.... I thought it was a small sheet of 'varnish' which he picked off of the hardwood boards. You can see how some of the varnish coating may be getting old and becoming loose and perhaps he found a picky area..

btw the pixelated finger one looks like a little pebble/stone in this clearer pic maybe? View attachment 71249

I think I know what you are talking about bearbear because I noticed the same thing.. and upon closer inspection, it turned out that it is the heel of his right foot.. in behind his arm.. is that what you mean?

file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/r0_0_1768_1699_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

not sure how to post photos on here but this is a clear image of the cropped photo, what i meant by weird is the seemingly straight line under william from thigh to thigh, its probably nothing but always bothered me,

I think I know what you are talking about bearbear because I noticed the same thing.. and upon closer inspection, it turned out that it is the heel of his right foot.. in behind his arm.. is that what you mean?

yes i see his little foot but its just the straight line under him, sort of like when you do cut outs for a scrap book, and his image seems so sharp edged, its always bothered me, but its obviously nothing because police assure us the photo is legit and been scrutinized so its just my mind!

file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/r0_0_1768_1699_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

not sure how to post photos on here but this is a clear image of the cropped photo, what i meant by weird is the seemingly straight line under william from thigh to thigh, its probably nothing but always bothered me,
When he was younger my son had a Buzz Lightyear costume similar to this and thanks used to sit the same way. In my son's case it was because the green 'underpants' part of the fabric was thicker and more stiff than the white legs.

Perhaps that might be it? Totally different costume and my son is older now so maybe I'm totally off but I thought I'd throw it out there.

regarding the photo, the outline of william just seems sharp to me, in contrast to his background, i noticed it straight away when msm first published the photo but its obviously just me overthinking as its all been cleared by police,and i probably shouldnt have mentioned it!

This is an enlargement of the pic from the link that deugirtni posted upthread.

last-pic-enlarged_zpsrgn3f1f9.jpg

Could the object in his hand be a coin? There seems to be a silver coin on the floor to his right.

The object filled with brightly colored things on the right edge of the photo is a plastic flower box (aka window box) with flowers.

There is something between his left hand and left foot. It's not a crayon, is it a scrap of paper?

so was there a "poi" they were watching from the beginning, with police needing to gather enough intel to get a search warrant, was there hidden video footage on his computer or evidence on the mattress, is he a part of something bigger?
surely if there was any evidence of his contact with william he would be arrested? or do police already know william is no longer in danger so they are waiting and watching to get more evidence and hopefully a body?
is the caravan park searched at lake haven a known place of residence for paedophiles?
didnt daniel morecombes killer also lived in a caravan park?

Daniel's killer sure did live in a caravan park in Darwin....

14 Mar 2014

Four years later while living in a Darwin caravan park, Cowan molested a six-year-old boy in a violent attack which left the child with a punctured lung.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-13/brett-peter-cowan-has-a-lengthy-criminal-history/5318564

Article%20Lead%20-%20wide6124490410gpxy1410677398121.jpg-620x349.jpg

Could the object in his hand be a coin? There seems to be a silver coin on the floor to his right.
I thought it looked like bird droppings LOL.

The object filled with brightly colored things on the right edge of the photo is a plastic flower box (aka window box) with flowers.

There seems to be flowers at the other end, but these seem flat, I thought it looked like clothing roughly folded.

There is something between his left hand and left foot. It's not a crayon, is it a scrap of paper?

A leaf perhaps?

Well spotted. It is probably a coin. A gold coin that almost blends into the wood?

It was speculated in one of the earlier threads that the box on the windowsill was washing powder, meaning that they were sitting in front of the laundry. This is a long shot, and I must admit thatI am over analysing like crazy waiting for more news, but could they have been sitting in front of the laundry, waiting for Spedding to show up? It's perfectly normal that they would be sitting on the porch anyway, but I wonder if there were other outdoor areas they could have chosen to sit. I remember the porch was quite small from diagrams and there was a big balcony.

Judging from the diagram on this page: http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ing-from-kendall/story-fnpn118l-1227173646506 the porch is right near the driveway where they would hear the van pull up.

William didn't run towards the driveway, though. He ran in the opposite direction. I wonder if Spedding or an associate pulled up near the house to check the street numbers or to check paperwork before reaching the driveway, then saw little William by himself out in the shrubs?

It was speculated in one of the earlier threads that the box on the windowsill was washing powder, meaning that they were sitting in front of the laundry. This is a long shot, and I must admit thatI am over analysing like crazy waiting for more news, but could they have been sitting in front of the laundry, waiting for Spedding to show up? It's perfectly normal that they would be sitting on the porch anyway, but I wonder if there were other outdoor areas they could have chosen to sit. I remember the porch was quite small from diagrams and there was a big balcony.

Judging from the diagram on this page: http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ing-from-kendall/story-fnpn118l-1227173646506 the porch is right near the driveway where they would hear the van pull up.

William didn't run towards the driveway, though. He ran in the opposite direction. I wonder if Spedding or an associate pulled up near the house to check the street numbers or to check paperwork before reaching the driveway, then saw little William by himself out in the shrubs?

Yes, I'm with you, over analysing....... it's difficult when there is so little to sleuth. I think that children playing with their toys would be better on this small verandah/patio, as the balcony was up quite high and any toy that went over the edge would need a bit of work to retrieve. I'm sure I saw a floor plan somewhere, I will try to find it. My thoughts were that maybe the children were awake early and went onto the patio to play so as not to wake GM, who was recovering from surgery.

WS said he tried to phone but didn't get through, so unless they say otherwise, I doubt they would be waiting for him. I thought right from the start that two days was very quick to get a part and install it, but maybe I'm used to servicemen who are a lot busier than him. I would expect to wait at least a week, maybe two.

Here is a photo of the back of the house, showing how high the balcony was off the ground, as the block slopes away steeply. Any lost toys would take some time to retrieve.

Article%20Lead%20-%20wide6136536710j37pimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.10j9tj.png1411096408962.jpg-620x349.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!