Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I wasn't reading you in context. I'd been wondering about the back of the house as William was said to run in that direction before he disappeared, and I wondered whether there was a fence to stop him. I think here is another picture of the back from around the corner in Benaroon Drive.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...!1e1!3m2!1sg-S4chIPHikzMTVoLAAxCQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

I'm thinking that although William was said to know to keep within boundaries, these adjoining blocks may have appeared an extension of the back yard, so that he might have got some distance away from the house, without crossing a road, before being kidnapped. Might explain why no car was heard.

Thanks, I wasn't reading you in context. I'd been wondering about the back of the house as William was said to run in that direction before he disappeared, and I wondered whether there was a fence to stop him. I think here is another picture of the back from around the corner in Benaroon Drive.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...!1e1!3m2!1sg-S4chIPHikzMTVoLAAxCQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

I'm thinking that although William was said to know to keep within boundaries, these adjoining blocks may have appeared an extension of the back yard, so that he might have got some distance away from the house, without crossing a road, before being kidnapped. Might explain why no car was heard.

Yes, I think that is where William would've been picked up - the patch of land next to grandma's house. Maybe William ventured a bit further than he normally would've to find a new hiding spot. That patch of land is on the side closer to town, so the abductor wouldn't have had to drive past the house.

Saddens me that we are turning over old stones again.

No reflection on peoples posts or efforts, but it feels like WT is far away from us.

You know, if someone came in this alternate driveway, then neither GM on the front patio, nor Mum in the kitchen (also overlooking the front) would have seen.

In the photo I posted with the Police forensic van, there are a number of items to the right. Some of these possibly belong to the Police, (esky) but what caught my eye is a very tidy (as in freshly shoveled) pile of garden mulch.

Someone mentioned earlier that because GM had been in the hospital she may have engaged someone to take care of the lawn and gardens. Williams family had only arrived the previous evening, so it's unlikely Dad had done any gardening.

So if her lawnmower man/gardener turned up that morning, she wouldn't necessarily know about it. If William came around the side of the house and saw him, then there is a possibility he might have been engaged in conversation and offered a ride??

Article%20Lead%20-%20wide6136536710j37pimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.10j9tj.png1411096408962.jpg-620x349.jpg

Saddens me that we are turning over old stones again.

No reflection on peoples posts or efforts, but it feels like WT is far away from us.
I know what you mean. Sometimes though it's interesting to go back over old stuff, especially now that the police have been more forthcoming with information. I guess it helps us to become more focused. We know now that they think it was an opportunistic abduction by someone who had a reason to be there.

^ Oh yes, I remember the mulch pile and something bugged me about it. Now I know. Moving mulch is not a job for an elderly person recently in hospital.

I always wondered if the police raked that pile of leaves (?) together as they were combing for evidence of someone abducting William. There would have been a lot of leaf matter under those trees.

I always wondered if the police raked that pile of leaves (?) together as they were combing for evidence of someone abducting William. There would have been a lot of leaf matter under those trees.

I doubt it would be a good hiding place for a body or that the Police raked up the leaves LOL. But, I'd really like to know who left it there.......

Evidence does not mean a body … it could mean cigarette butts – with DNA , large or small footprints, a dropped repair receipt, a dropped business card. The police cleared a woodpile at Spedding’s place, they raked the ground around the woodpile. There are photos of it - I posted one back in the threads somewhere.

Here is another one - a different one from the photo I posted earlier.

slqsdz.png

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2833118/william-tyrell-search-police-leave-property/#slide=2

Hopefully, if LE really do read on the forums, they will follow up on this with Grandma and find out who and when the mulch was delivered. I have a fairly good idea who it could have been.

Could have been the police or maybe some of The Kendall Garden Club members have helped out with the mowing/yard work.

Ive just finished raking a pile of leaves like that myself and its not easy work.

Yeah, true. They could've been looking for threads from his outfit. Anything. Hmm...

i wonder if the ride on mower neighbour cut the grandmothers lawns, they look beautifully mowed.

police stated they were going back to the start, from ground zero and i think said re interviewing everyone, wonder if they have yet?

Well, nothing similar except the age, unless you also want to consider:
i)happened while dad gone out
ii)dogs couldn't find scent
iii)child with other than bio parents at the time of disappearance
iv)reported missing and search parties started, then the public's assistance asked for
v)nothing found in the home... at least until hours later, sometime after the first searching took place in the home
vi)other child(ren) also present in the home at the time of disappearance

What is DISsimilar is that we know the names of the parents in charge of the child when it happened, and they *can* be sleuthed, and it was found they each have criminal histories.

Nothing similar except the age of the child.

Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
Webslueths link about a 3 yr old went missing & now found deceased.
Are there similarities to William's disappearance? You be the judge.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-19-March-2015

I've read all the threads on this case but couldn't remember seeing much about drainage.

Does anyone know how the drainage is structured around Kendall?? How big are the pipes??

I know LE said they sent cameras down drainage, but I'm left to wonder with no evidence, no one seeing anything has this boy little boy further down the drainage or has the camera's missed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010