Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read all the threads on this case but couldn't remember seeing much about drainage.

Does anyone know how the drainage is structured around Kendall?? How big are the pipes??

I know LE said they sent cameras down drainage, but I'm left to wonder with no evidence, no one seeing anything has this boy little boy further down the drainage or has the camera's missed him

I hope they did a thorough search.

They looked for any sign of him. From pieces of cloth torn off his little suit, to a body.

They used cameras to send down drains and sewer pipes. And then double checked them. Nothing.

Neighbour Paul Savage was one of the first to start searching for William after his frantic neighbour screamed that he was missing.

"If he had wandered, he would have been found," Savage says.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2663210/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

<modsnip>

The neighbour said that while he has lived on the street for seven years he did not know William or the boy's parents. He had however met the woman who lived in the house where William disappeared from.

'The boy came up from Sydney to visit a lady in the house,' he explained.
[snip[

'When I heard I was on my ride on mower and saw a police car. Someone came running down the street. They said someone had just lost a kid. I took my dog for a walk and had a look for him. I wish he was found on the first day.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-street-day-went-missing.html#ixzz3V5lWhI00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Guys as I said last night, to date, there is only one person of interest named by police.

Sleuthing anyone else apart from him is not allowed.

And pointing the finger at anyone else is also not allowed.

Please stick to discussing the information published by media.

:tos:

Danes page has been closed I really hope the same doesnt happen here again....

Well, nothing similar except the age, unless you also want to consider:
i)happened while dad gone out
ii)dogs couldn't find scent
iii)child with other than bio parents at the time of disappearance
iv)reported missing and search parties started, then the public's assistance asked for
v)nothing found in the home... at least until hours later, sometime after the first searching took place in the home
vi)other child(ren) also present in the home at the time of disappearance

What is DISsimilar is that we know the names of the parents in charge of the child when it happened, and they *can* be sleuthed, and it was found they each have criminal histories.

You clearly failed to see the poster was trying to imply that Williams case will end the same as that one. That's why I said no similiarities.

You clearly failed to see the poster was trying to imply that Williams case will end the same as that one. That's why I said no similiarities.

One big difference between the cases: the 3 yr old found dead in his home had been raised by three parents, all of whom had lengthy criminal records, drug history, and problems with CPS.

It's just a normal neighbourhood," resident Richard Wilson says.

"We have had a couple of Christmas parties on the next door neighbour's block and everyone is invited. But you don't spend your life looking at what other people are doing."

Neighbour Paul Savage was one of the first to start searching for William after his frantic neighbour screamed that he was missing.

"If he had wandered, he would have been found," Savage says.

Missing kids are found hiding under beds and in cupboards more times than wandering the streets. But not in this case.

"We have had police through three times," Richard Wilson says.

"Every cupboard, they have had a look in the ceilings, have had a look in the boots of cars."

It is not up to detectives to identify a suspect and throw all their resources into getting the brief up on them.

Instead, they meticulously work on excluding suspects. That also means delving into those closer to home.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html

In cases such as the 3yo who went missing and was tragically found in his home, and Kiesha Abrahams, the police did not come out several times and clear the parents. They remained ambiguous.

I don't think that's the back of the house, I think it's an alternative driveway at the front. I don't know if this link will post, but I'm looking at Google Maps street view.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...!1e1!3m2!1sGwj_m4OSjIegoUjNrWPBrw!2e0!6m1!1e1

Thanks for posting that. I can see from this view that the back of the carport is open, which I didn't realize before. Someone could have been standing there in the shadows unseen for quite awhile.

In the early reports they said Spedding went with GM to the side of the house to see the washing machine. Is it possible the washer was outside the house, maybe under the balcony?

Its been 20ish days since the police started the last search, with nil result.

Hopefully, we hear something soon. The silence is driving me :scared:

maybe getting everything in place for an arrest?

In cases such as the 3yo who went missing and was tragically found in his home, and Kiesha Abrahams, the police did not come out several times and clear the parents. They remained ambiguous.

Little William's family was able to narrow down the time he went missing to within a couple of minutes. The little boy who was found dead in his home---the police, after interviewing family, narrowed it down to between 9 am and noon. That is how attentive they were, :mad:

I have a feeling we'll hear something soon. There seems to be a pattern. There will be weeks of complete silence then BAM total saturation of the media. There is no in-between. It makes me think it's a strategy.

wouldnt the forensic test results from the pois property be back by now?
i guess if there is any substantial evidence there may be an arrest soon or
if there is nothing suspicious are police obliged to issue a statement to msm clearing him of poi status?

wouldnt the forensic test results from the pois property be back by now?
i guess if there is any substantial evidence there may be an arrest soon or
if there is nothing suspicious are police obliged to issue a statement to msm clearing him of poi status?
Why would LE need to make a statement clearing a POI.

That's all he ever was a POI helping LE with their inquiries.

If he was a suspect then you'd expect LE to do an official statement saying that he is now cleared of all involvement of the committed crime

If he was a suspect then you'd expect LE to do an official statement saying that he is now cleared of all involvement of the committed crime

thats true i guess, so maybe when/if they have another media conference a reporter may ask if bs is still a poi and they can say yes or no then.

Usually, police won't name a person as a suspect unless they have definite evidence linking that person to a crime. The same applies to most crime cases across the world.

Baden Clay was never named as a suspect, only a person of interest. His arrest came close on two months after the discovery of Allison's body.

Neither was Daniel's killer cowan. Him along with 30 odd others were all labelled as persons of interest. Following the inquest, nothing further was published until months later when cowan was arrested.

Police are very careful and very diligent with their use of the words "suspects and persons of interest".

I don&#8217;t know about Australia, because police here don&#8217;t often deem people as a person of interest and the named ones that I can find have later been arrested, but overseas they certainly clear persons of interest if they are no longer a person of interest. It seems the fair thing to do - to clear a person's name if they no longer associate them with a specific crime.

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=person+of+interest+cleared

I don&#8217;t know about Australia, because police here don&#8217;t often deem people as a person of interest and the named ones that I can find have later been arrested, but overseas they certainly clear persons of interest if they are no longer a person of interest. It seems the fair thing to do - to clear a person's name if they no longer associate them with a specific crime.

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=person+of+interest+cleared

yes, and IF he is declared no longer a poi, media would have lots of stories and interviews lined up where he could tell his side of the story and possibly make some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876