Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. I remember the images of them draining Speddo's, because we made comments about the name of the guy's business. :) Don't recall seeing anything like that when they were doing the early searches, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, so I'm going to assume everything that contained the smallest amount of liquid was searched.

William Tyrell and Noah Taylor were both born 26 June...

They both seemed to love Spiderman also. Photos of Noah's funeral shows Spiderman kites with flowers :/

People can go years, even decades without having their septic tanks pumped. It costs a couple hundred bucks. I'm not sure your average homeowner would even think to do that in searching for a missing child. I just *really* hope that at least grandmother's septic was pumped. After this happened with little Noah Thomas, readers discovered there can be some kind of magic trick these newfangled plastic lids can do wherein if a child runs across it and happens to step on just the right spot, the lid has been known to flip, swallow up the child in a second, and then flip back down as if it never happened. Hard to imagine that such devices could be legal in this age, and sounds like more cheapening of products, like most things. That could sure turn out to be an explanation for what happened, I would sure love to read that yes, police pumped the septic at the grandma's house. Leaves one wondering, otherwise. It took police 5 days apparently, to do this in little Noah's case.

Most septic tanks here have a very heavy and well fitting lid that could never be 'flipped' by being stood on by a child. Perhaps an old and damaged tank might have a broken top, but that would be the first place people would look. Old appliances are notorious for trapping children, who are looking for hiding places.

with the noah case police said

“As time passed, it was our belief that Noah could not have survived being lost considering the physical terrain, large search area, and weather-related elements,” Davis said. “That this point, in the search period, our search and rescue teams transitioned into a locate and recovery mode.”
http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

im wondering if police here felt/feel the same with their search for william, that its just a locate and recovery mode?
they were looking for a body.
the police in noahs case kept strongly protecting the parents, like with williams disappearance, and warning social media to stop the gossip.
i feel the police here will be watching and waiting, that they know what happened, and probably knew in the first few days, just waiting for enough solid evidence to make an arrest
interesting police went to noahs funeral (like they did with allison bc)

Happy Easter sweet Noah!

And happy Easter my fellow Sleuthers!

Happy Easter sweet Noah!

And happy Easter my fellow Sleuthers!
I had posted this just after waking up before my morning coffee and juggling threads. I have both William and Noah on my mind!
Happy Easter William! Hope the Easter bunny brought you the biggest Spiderman basket wherever you are little man!

Interesting 60 minutes tonight. Location and lead detective makes me wonder. Anyone else see it and get the same thoughts?

The MO by LE of massive public exposure of Poi.

Interesting 60 minutes tonight. Location and lead detective makes me wonder. Anyone else see it and get the same thoughts?

The MO by LE of massive public exposure of Poi.

Oh yes indeed! Thus why I came to visit here right now. Same lead detective now been appointed to Williams case, and where the POI for Bowraville now lives is 40 mins drive from Kendall.......
Interesting...

And yes! Hadn't thought of the exposure of POI in the 60mins report being related to LE strategy.... Totally with you there.... Something more to all this....

The MO by LE of massive public exposure of Poi.[/QUOTE]

Besides initial dodgy investigations (before Jubelin took over), unbalanced and incohesive trials, and reluctant prosecutors, the most disgusting thing to me is that the accused perpetrator – Thomas Jay Hart - of the murder of the three indigenous children in Bowraville is/was, as of 2 years ago and well after the murders, working for an organisation that cares for disadvantaged indigenous children! :no:

Of course, he had changed his name, moved, and found a partner as well.

Gary Jubelin is very convinced of his guilt, and is not afraid to keep the focus on him.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d-fresh-evidence/story-fndo4bst-1226591919352

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni