Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: When you said this, kiwi, I thought that there is one other POI that police have been as obvious with about their thoughts. Wealthy businessman John Chardon, who is now in jail for child sex offences. He, too, has been heavily reported in MSM as being a POI in the case of his missing, and presumed murdered, wife Novy Chardon. All through the searches, all through the forensics, and continuing to this day - over 2 years later - he is still being called a POI in relation to this presumed crime.

Adding to your post....

April 23, 2012

POLICE stepped up the search for Brookfield socialite Allison Baden-Clay last night after confirming that her disappearance was being treated as a crime investigation.

They confirmed that Gerard Baden-Clay, the husband of the missing woman and the father of her three girls, was a person of interest in the investigation along with a number of people close to the couple

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/cops-step-up-hunt-for-loving-mum/story-fn6ck51p-1226335623625

June 26, 2012

He (GBC) was aware police had considered him a suspect from April 23, when an article appeared in The Courier-Mail quoting police as naming him as a "person of interest".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...al-position-police-allege-20120626-2102n.html

March 20, 2013

Detective Sergeant Gavin Pascoe, who was with the homicide squad at the time of Allison's disappearance, conceded it would be "fair to say" that Mr Baden-Clay became a person of interest very early in the police investigation.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...enclays-phone-calls-court-20130319-2gdnx.html

8 Apr 2004

Police have stepped up their investigation in the past weeks, describing Mr Sica as their primary person of interest in the murders of three Singh family members at their Bridgeman Downs home last April.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2004-04-08/police-detain-singh-murder-suspect/166578

This was mentioned in one of last night's reports. I've bolded the last line...interesting!!

March 04, 2015

And while he had an idea where he was going to search next, Det Insp Jubelin wasn't giving anything away.

"I do have an idea but I am not prepared to discuss what, when or where we would search again," he said.

Police have searched a number of places since William went missing and wouldn't rule out whether that included interstate locations.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...enters-day-three/story-e6frfku9-1227247164427

I wonder if that included Wellington?

I literally just caught the last 10 seconds of a story on the 7.30 report.... Did anyone see it? Is it worth watching later on iview?

I literally just caught the last 10 seconds of a story on the 7.30 report.... Did anyone see it? Is it worth watching later on iview?
Yes I saw it - you would already know it all but it was nice to see the story and the group of women who met during the initial search. I think it's worth watching.

What a shake up this community must be feeling. ..
Just awful, and a day after they finish searching around that area for little William.
I would be completely spooked living in that town now. .

A man has tried to entice a young boy into his car close to the area on the NSW mid north coast where police searched for evidence in the William Tyrrell case.

Police don't believe there is any link between the alleged approach to the nine-year-old yesterday and the suspected abduction of the toddler nearly six months ago.

The boy was allegedly approached at 3.15pm while walking along Ocean Drive in Lake Cathie.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...d-near-nsw-tyrrell-search#YFa3V8c1556JOl5s.99

Because police have stated they don't believe there is any link between the alleged abduction and William's disappearance, any posts about it will be moved over to the new thread which is now open at following link....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Child-approached-near-NSW-Tyrrell-search-site

Thank you for posting the video sleepinoz, I missed it on the tv.

At around 5.53 in the video can anyone make out what Bill is yelling as he is walking off towards the back of his car?

I think he's saying something like "You think you can follow me....." but can't make out the rest. I could be wrong

The police could have ruled out BS as a POI a while ago by confirming he was at the cafe, or at the school. There must be something suggesting that he wasn't. I've no doubt they have looked at his computer, his phone pings and whatever lead him to be a POI with great detail. It's not in their interests to name a POI and keep the media spotlight on them if he's totally in the clear. How will that help anyone in the public who may know something that could lead them to another person, if all eyes are on BS? There's much more to BS being a person of interest that the police are giving us.

I listened a couple of times to what BS said on the video and I'm pretty sure he said something about following him onto private property

This is what I said: "Originally Posted by deugirtni - Why would we assume that BS had NOT attended the school awards? He said he was there, and that his presence was witnessed by his wife, the school, and a friend taking photographs. Did I miss something or are we just assuming he is lying about all of those witnesses?"

So I am wondering why have we changed it up to assume he is lying about being there, and having these witnesses? Could instead YOU please provide a link for where it was said that he DIDN'T attend?

I didn't see where it was reported that his presence was confirmed at the school presentation. Could you please link. ?

Have been quietly lurking in the background tossing up all the scenarios. Personally I can't see BS taking William on purpose but find it very hard to rule him out of any knowledge given the police & media scrutiny.

Is it possible BS & grandmother may have known each other socially and washing machine repair be a coverup to explain his visits? Here's how I could see this scenario working:
- reason for BS being at house earlier in week of disappearance and phone calls on day of disappearance
- reason for phone logs being deleted from phone (BS wife not to see)
- reason for his car in street following week (providing emotional support)
- reason why BS wife looks questioningly at BS when reporter asks if he's ever met William

Could it be that BS's statements to police didn't add up because he was hiding his real movements from his wife but has inadvertently put him in spotlight for a missing child?

I also know for fact that my receipts don't necessarily match the date on statement. I know this from BAS reconciliations (tax). As Colin is a friend of BS I hold no confidence he was there on the day he says.

You may have noticed that it wasn't LE who told us that BS said he was at the cafe, or at the school in the first place, so why would people think that LE would open up their case notes to confirm or deny that he was in either of those places? If a person, for whatever reason, becomes a POI in a given case, how can LE clear that person from being a POI until such time as they arrest a suspect and know what happened? He will unfortunately for him, remain a POI until the case is solved, and at that time he'll either be 'cleared' as being a POI or he'll become a suspect and an accused. BS is not the only POI in this case.

The police could have ruled out BS as a POI a while ago by confirming he was at the cafe, or at the school. There must be something suggesting that he wasn't. I've no doubt they have looked at his computer, his phone pings and whatever lead him to be a POI with great detail. It's not in their interests to name a POI and keep the media spotlight on them if he's totally in the clear. How will that help anyone in the public who may know something that could lead them to another person, if all eyes are on BS? There's much more to BS being a person of interest that the police are giving us.

I think he's saying something like "You think you can follow me....." but can't make out the rest. I could be wrong

I'm sure he booms "How dare you follow me onto private property".

Certainly a different voice to the 'Baden-Clay style snivel' we saw in the prior interviews.

A marked difference IMO.

You may have noticed that it wasn't LE who told us that BS said he was at the cafe, or at the school in the first place, so why would people think that LE would open up their case notes to confirm or deny that he was in either of those places? If a person, for whatever reason, becomes a POI in a given case, how can LE clear that person from being a POI until such time as they arrest a suspect and know what happened? He will unfortunately for him, remain a POI until the case is solved, and at that time he'll either be 'cleared' as being a POI or he'll become a suspect and an accused. BS is not the only POI in this case.

You seemed to have missed my point. BS used the cafe and the school as his alibi. If he was with his wife at the cafe and the school then the police would be able to clear him and say "no he's not a POI as we know he was elsewhere at the time." However the police haven't done that. I know there are other POI but up to now he's the only one known publicly and so the only one the public are focused on. If his alibi was proven the the police would surely come out and say "BS isn't a POI because he has a credible, corroborated alibi."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member