Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Spedding's alibi and what we know of LE's interest of him, it has come from Colin. There could be alot he doesn't know. Maybe Spedding only told him innocent sounding stuff... and as for remembering where he was that day, yes it wouldn't be easy but at the same time it became a high profile case pretty quickly.

Here's an interesting article about the work that the NSW Sex Crimes squad do. There's some stuff in there that I recognise them doing in William's case. Seizing laptops, looking at car models and number plates, looking at plants in photographs and narrowing down search areas (I don't know if plants were looked at in William's case but it's possible.

Just a warning that there's some uncomfortable reading in the article.

the NSW Sex Crimes Squad, is expected to be good at what it does: the state’s worst cases come here and they’re often solved; this squad has a conviction rate of more than 90 per cent of cases that make it to court. http://m.theaustralian.com.au/life/...ld-sex-offenders/story-e6frg8h6-1227078787836

I want to know, do cases only get referred to the squad if officers know it's that sort of crime, or can they call on them to help with their resources?

I feel dreadful for William's family. From thinking your boy is lost in the bush to sex crimes squads and searches in bushland. It would be beyond their worst nightmares.

BBM

The Sex Crime squad have been bought in because ......they bring skills and expertise to a certain line of inquiry we are pursuing.

Seems they were bought in because of ... ?? inquiry that is being pursued. IMO.

Reference #130

Wild dogs & barren women. Love it! Meatloaf song title perhaps?

I was under the impression, from all the media reports I have read that "Williams Family" that have been cleared where the family he was with at the time, his family who took that photo, had him at Grandmas they are cleared. IMO

disappearance.png

I hope I am allowed to post this way, sorry in advance if it is not allowed.

It has been reported WTs scent was only picked up to the mail box which is at the end of the driveway, that is where I would assume his parents would of parked the car when they arrived the night before.

In this picture it is shown that both the children were running the opposite way to the driveway and road, I can understand that they were probably told to stay away from the road.

There is a house up the road towards the dirt track and cemetery, to me this wouldn't be an ideal place to hide grandma was on the porch.

Looking down the street there is also a house on the other side of grandmas house that could also be seen from the porch, someone watching from there could be seen.

So the only way I can see is for someone to approach from the bottom of the road through the trees and stay in the blind spot of the side of the house. And while sister is inside going to the bathroom snatch WT.

I really can't see someone driving into the driveway without someone hearing the arrival and departure.

I was under the impression, from all the media reports I have read that "Williams Family" that have been cleared where the family he was with at the time, his family who took that photo, had him at Grandmas they are cleared. IMO

OK! That's a lightbulb moment! Thank you. Now back to the drawing board I go. IYKWIM.

I think family means whole family. And family whole or not are not supposed to sleuth or it may get the page shut down again.

It is a cruel person who took William away from his sister and leaves her asking everyone if they have seen William. This will affect her for the rest of her days. She is the person who I feel the most empathy for, other than William.

It is a cruel person who took William away from his sister and leaves her asking everyone if they have seen William. This will affect her for the rest of her days. She is the person who I feel the most empathy for, other than William.

Yes it sure will, I have very clear memories of some things at that age so trauma would be something that would be remembered. Also there is the fact that her parents are naturally going to be over protective of her also. Its truly so very sad.

The question was how could someone commit his first crime at 60?

Could BS be suffering an early form of dementia? Many men's (& women) personalities change into someone unrecognisable to their loved ones....intermittently?
Wow just visit a nursing home.

Very possible!
Also, It could be one of those cases where he has done things before (not to this degree of actually kidnapping) and the child never spoke up. They may have been too scared or too young to know what was going on. Ive read many times in MSM where one person comes forward and then others follow, even if its many years afterward. Maybe he (or whoever took poor William) planned on returning William but he had an asthma attack. Just thinking out loud.

Re Spedding's alibi and what we know of LE's interest of him, it has come from Colin. There could be alot he doesn't know. Maybe Spedding only told him innocent sounding stuff... and as for remembering where he was that day, yes it wouldn't be easy but at the same time it became a high profile case pretty quickly.

Here's an interesting article about the work that the NSW Sex Crimes squad do. There's some stuff in there that I recognise them doing in William's case. Seizing laptops, looking at car models and number plates, looking at plants in photographs and narrowing down search areas (I don't know if plants were looked at in William's case but it's possible.

Just a warning that there's some uncomfortable reading in the article.

the NSW Sex Crimes Squad, is expected to be good at what it does: the state’s worst cases come here and they’re often solved; this squad has a conviction rate of more than 90 per cent of cases that make it to court. http://m.theaustralian.com.au/life/...ld-sex-offenders/story-e6frg8h6-1227078787836

I want to know, do cases only get referred to the squad if officers know it's that sort of crime, or can they call on them to help with their resources?

I feel dreadful for William's family. From thinking your boy is lost in the bush to sex crimes squads and searches in bushland. It would be beyond their worst nightmares.

Thanks so much for that article Angeline. I found it very interesting. I think the more we can learn of how these crimes squad work - the more we can understand what it takes to decide where to conduct a search - or perhaps why there is a named POI.

Other than the topics we can't speak about here, what are the handful of other possibilities?
We've covered known persons, neighbours, mailman, delivery drivers, wild dogs and barren women.
Please help me out?

Good point. A sexual predator is something they have definitely not ruled out. In fact, the police seem to indicate the opposite. It's a horrible thought and we hope it's not the case but it's a very likely possibility IMO.

Very possible!
Also, It could be one of those cases where he has done things before (not to this degree of actually kidnapping) and the child never spoke up. They may have been too scared or too young to know what was going on. Ive read many times in MSM where one person comes forward and then others follow, even if its many years afterward. Maybe he (or whoever took poor William) planned on returning William but he had an asthma attack. Just thinking out loud.

That is so true, krig. We have a case in the news right now, about a prestigious private school (Knox Grammar), where offenses happened years ago and nothing happened until now, when the children are adults and have come forward.

And it certainly is not the only case like that. The Salvation Army has just been put under the microscope in the same way … predator crimes from years ago that were not reported until the children were older and speak up.

There are too many cases like that. Which goes to show just how long children can remain silent. The offenders are now all 50-60-70+ years old and have avoided previous charges .... flown under the radar for many, many years.

http://www.news.com.au/national/dis...x-grammar-school/story-fncynjr2-1227239701760

BS is an electrician by trade and has a business of repairing appliances.

He and is wife have a pawn and loan business.

Then they also have a hire business?
Is this to do with the repair business, as in, he hires you a second hand washing machine while he repairs yours?
Or is it to do with the pawn business, as in, he hires goods that haven't been claimed?

DETECTIVES haven't ruled out the possibility that the person responsible for abducting toddler William Tyrell loitered outside his grandmother's home before snatching the three-year-old as soon as he was alone.

He'd been playing in the yard on the morning of September 12 when he was last seen going around the side of the home towards a grassy area near the road.

The highly experienced homicide detective leading the investigation, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, labelled the crime "opportunistic".

And he hasn't ruled out the scenario that someone was watching from outside the Kendall home until William was left alone.

"It's a huge coincidence that you have a situation where a young boy has been unsupervised, only for a very short moment, and someone has come into contact with him at the time," he told AAP, noting how quiet the street is.

"There is hardly any traffic and you can stand out there for half an hour to an hour without a car passing by."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...stigation-shifts/story-fn3dxiwe-1227225156327

BS is an electrician by trade and has a business of repairing appliances.

He and is wife have a pawn and loan business.

Then they also have a hire business?
Is this to do with the repair business, as in, he hires you a second hand washing machine while he repairs yours?
Or is it to do with the pawn business, as in, he hires goods that haven't been claimed?

My fisher & Paykel washer was going to cost $250.00 for the call out and part. YouTube showed me how to repair, I purchased the part myself for $5.50 and fixed the bloody thing myself!
Ha! Hubby was thinking of buying a new washer at that price & it's going strong.

DETECTIVES haven't ruled out the possibility that the person responsible for abducting toddler William Tyrell loitered outside his grandmother's home before snatching the three-year-old as soon as he was alone.

He'd been playing in the yard on the morning of September 12 when he was last seen going around the side of the home towards a grassy area near the road.

The highly experienced homicide detective leading the investigation, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, labelled the crime "opportunistic".

And he hasn't ruled out the scenario that someone was watching from outside the Kendall home until William was left alone.

"It's a huge coincidence that you have a situation where a young boy has been unsupervised, only for a very short moment, and someone has come into contact with him at the time," he told AAP, noting how quiet the street is.

"There is hardly any traffic and you can stand out there for half an hour to an hour without a car passing by."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...stigation-shifts/story-fn3dxiwe-1227225156327

Yes, I haven’t ruled out a very local person whose attention was caught by the sounds of children happily running around outside in that quiet neighbourhood.

I am still somewhat suspicious of the positioning of the bushes and yard at #35 across the street as a good vantage point – for someone who did or did not live there. And also wonder about a known (or unknown) sex offender on the street.

My fisher & Paykel washer was going to cost $250.00 for the call out and part. YouTube showed me how to repair, I purchased the part myself for $5.50 and fixed the bloody thing myself!
Ha! Hubby was thinking of buying a new washer at that price & it's going strong.

Yes, it's expensive to get someone to come to your home and repair it, as it's travel (x 2 if he needs to order a part and return), cost of part and time and phone call to order. But from what I can see, he doesn't have a 'workshop' where you could take your appliance to be repaired if you wanted to save a few $$.

What I was wondering with my questions: Appliance repair man; loans and pawnbroking; hire business. That is a lot for one person to do. Does Mrs work at the pawnbrokers? Where does he keep his hire goods? I saw his pawn shop was above a liquor outlet, so I doubt you would want to wheel heavy appliances up the stairs (especially if you are over 60). Does he have someone employed or does his mate CY come in and help out?

I was looking at the Laurieton School activities for 12th September last year. They were doing Jump Rope for Heart that afternoon. They were also having a 'whole school' assembly on the following Wednesday (17th) at 12:00, and everyone was invited.

Newsletter:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...4_1410324827387.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

On the 12th September they had a stage assembly. There are (15) cached gallery pics in a different link showing some of the children at the assembly showing off certificate awards. Seems as though it was a regular school assembly.

One thing that I had noticed in their calendar entries for this year is that their regular assemblies are held on Fridays at 10:30am, and they seem to be held fortnightly. I wonder if Spedding’s mate Colin was mistaken with some things he told the media?

It just seems that a 10:30 assembly would make more sense, if you were having a coffee across the road at 10am.

None of it makes any more sense of things though ... because if Spedding was at a 10:30 assembly he would have an airtight alibi.

http://www.laurieton-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/home

And I think his grandchildren would be the perfect witnesses FOR OR AGAINST his being there or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966