Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Spedding was involved and it was something on his computer they found, I wonder to what extent he's communicating with police. If he knows what was on the computer, surely he'd figure his goose was cooked and would spill information to LE

Yes ^^ isn't that forcing their hand by announcing it? Could it *god forbid* make desperate monsters decide to murder him? I get the feeling there'll be something that comes of this very quickly. It's all very specific. For months there's been a trickle of info then nothing then a blast, then silence. Now it really feels like it's about to blow. I hope hope hope he is ok. Alive and well. I keep imagining logging on to see the headline ALIVE! With his little face. He has to be ok!

I think if they had found anything on Speddings computer he would have been arrested already. IDK though.

I hope they did find a picture of little Will alive on the net though. As horrifying as that may be in the end. :candle:

Yes ^^ isn't that forcing their hand by announcing it? Could it *god forbid* make desperate monsters decide to murder him? I get the feeling there'll be something that comes of this very quickly. It's all very specific. For months there's been a trickle of info then nothing then a blast, then silence. Now it really feels like it's about to blow. I hope hope hope he is ok. Alive and well. I keep imagining logging on to see the headline ALIVE! With his little face. He has to be ok!

The thing I find "funny" about these twisted monsters is why kill them?? They're going to be caught eventually and (sadly), murder carries a much harsher punishment than child abuse. But I'm thinking about it from a rational perspective, that could be where I'm going wrong

Makes me think back to the video of BS and MS leaving the police station, how she kept looking up at him when he was asked a question...

The same thing I thought of. She is supposed to be Bill's alibi right? He was having coffee with her and then went to the school? If she has to ask a clairvoyant if he was involved then that means he was not with her otherwise why would she need to ask?

The same thing I thought of. She is supposed to be Bill's alibi right? He was having coffee with her and then went to the school? If she has to ask a clairvoyant if he was involved then that means he was not with her otherwise why would she need to ask?

Yes, good point. Why does she need to see a clairvoyant? She was either with her husband at 10.30am or not.

Oh, this "Colin" mate likes to talk. I can't believe the stuff he comes out with. He said something damaging the last time he spoke IIRC. I'll have to look it up. And now he's mixed up Spedding's alibi again (awards presentation before coffee.) I'm pretty sure that is the mate being referred to, for those who are asking.

I am still wondering why LE spent so much time on WS if his alibi stood up so well. Obviously it didn't. When he told the grandmother that he would return with the part to fix washing machine on that particular day, did he say he would ring first or just drop in when he could? If she was just expecting him to drop in at anytime then that would explain why he might have been in the area. If WS had a receipt for coffee at the EXACT time of disappearance then he may be covered but if it was sometime before or after then he is not covered. Same goes for school alibi. Was he out of the house before the said time?

As others have mentioned, MS did look up at her husband WS as they were originally interviewed ( I can't find the full footage of that interview anymore) She appeared to be searching his face for answers just as much as the interviewer. At one point she said something to the effect of "We don't know anything about William's disappearance. Do we?" as she looks up to her husbands face. It doesn't surprise me that MS would wonder if her husband was guilty just as the rest of us do. Not because she believed him to be suspicious but because she's smart enough to know that you just never can tell with these sorts of people. The news is full of people not believing that their loved ones could commit the said crime. Maybe she is wise enough to have a little doubt.

Sounds to me like she went to the wrong person with her doubts, she should be going to Gary Jubelin.

I will say I'd been on the fence about BS until now. But I don't think the detectives are blundering around with this. Maybe the first few weeks or couple of months but not now. I don't know, but I think they've been very deliberate with what they've given the press. The simplest explanation is that it all ties together somehow.

Absolutely. NSW Police in recent times have really proven themselves. I believe they would not have put BS's name out there and refuse to confirm or deny his involvement if there wasnt good reason.
Given its a pedo ring they're talking about and not a single abductor, his actual role is unclear, but I don't for a second think there is no reason the police have put him out there.

Yes, good point. Why does she need to see a clairvoyant? She was either with her husband at 10.30am or not.

Oh, this "Colin" mate likes to talk. I can't believe the stuff he comes out with. He said something damaging the last time he spoke IIRC. I'll have to look it up. And now he's mixed up Spedding's alibi again (awards presentation before coffee.) I'm pretty sure that is the mate being referred to, for those who are asking.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/f...-1227308929078

"Youngberry (Colin) says there is another reason why police may be unfairly hounding his friend — he says that a former partner of Spedding’s has made vexatious complaints against him for years. “You should look into that,” Youngberry says."

I was wondering why *if* the police found something on the POI's computer, why hasn't he been arrested? Could it be too risky to arrest him at the moment? They need to watch and wait, hoping to find William?

I agree it is strange that police are so public about this. I too always thought p ring investigations were highly secretive.

I have been thinking that perhaps the police are no longer concerned about the secrecy of the pedo ring for a few reasons.

- They need to let the people in that area know that there is a pedo ring, and to be alert for their children in any situation where they are alone with another person
- They have all the evidence they need to arrest the participants, whenever they choose to do so
- They are already watching the unnamed suspect(s) for any lead to William's whereabouts

Bill Spedding - thoughts on his involvement
Part of this ring ?
Knowledge of this ring ?
Innocent ?
Protecting someone ?

He has morphed from Spider-Man into Daddy Tiger and they smile as he makes growling noises, trying to frighten his sister.
That could explain what I have always thought to be a "roar" in the photo of him on the deck!

Something bugging me: they had the sex crimes unit in early - why has it taken thinking for them to seriously look at the probability of a pedophile ring? We were all speculating about it within a couple of days.

Also, the reports from two people separately saying they saw a little one who looked like William waiting to board a plane to NZ ... why did it take them a few weeks to follow that up? Surely that it something to be investigated immediately!

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet but there is a really long and detailed article in the weekend magazine in the Advertiser. Haven't had a. Hence to catch up on this thread this morning yet!

Bill Spedding - thoughts on his involvement
Part of this ring ?
Knowledge of this ring ?
Innocent ?
Protecting someone ?
Knowing that he has fostered kids in the past, I doubt that he is part of the ring. The Australian article says that it is very unlikely that William's abductor was a first time offender and if BE had offended previously, whether by abducting or molesting a child, we would know about it because I don't think the police would have left a stone unturned. They would have interviewed all parents and children previously involved with him thoroughly IMO. Also, if they found anything on his computer at all he would have been arrested for it. I know I am in the minority but I have my doubts about his involvement in William's disappearance.

I don't see how he could have opportunistically grabbed William then organised/undertaken something sinister then turned up to Laurieton so quickly without leaving some kind of evidence.

Truthfully? I think they have wasted time and resources that might have been better spent elsewhere. Having said that, I'm sure there are a LOT of things we don't know and I have been very wrong in the past.

I just think that if they had a single thing to pin BS on, he would have been arrested already. That is telling, IMO. Unless they have something happening undercover like with Brett Cowan? I don't know. In one of the earlier articles about BS it was said that the tip off was that he was meant to visit the house that day. There had to be more than that for them to spend months investigating him and name him publically, right? There has to be more and until we know what else there is, I just don't think we know enough for me personally to say I think he did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne