Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's my trap door mind at work but I cringed when he was encouraged lick his fingers :( I always suspected this was not a person who acted alone, without the knowledge or assistance of others

Huh? You've lost me. That video was filmed by William's parents on the occasion of his birthday. I see nothing sinister in the video. It's been stated many, many times that William's immediate and extended family are not involved in his disappearance. I'm sorry that you feel William licking his fingers was cringeworthy but I don't agree.

Thanks for the link Spiritualdreaming. This article is sooo frustrating! MSM is quoting Gary Jubelin and I have to take that at face value but to me it sounds like a whole lot of double-speak! The police do have control as to what is released in MSM.

Why release anything at all to MSM until the police have these grubs in custody?
The media is totally frustrating...all contradict each other. I feel it's all a smokescreen
Hmmmmmmm I wonder if any on the suspects were found out to be within the Km radius LE were investigating where William disappeared......Unless that's what they are finding out now through phone records etc.

I have similar videos of my kids, cake at that age was a real treat, they didnt have things like, so it was fun and a mess and we would be saying lick your fingers also.
I'm the same with my kid's when they have food on their fingers...I'd rather they lick their fingers, than wipe them on their clothes

Det-Insp Jubelin said criminal psychologists were rarely used in homicide investigations and only on request from detectives on the case.

The new insight into the police investigation comes as William’s parents come to terms with the chilling possibility that their son may have been in the hands of paedophiles for the past seven months.

“It’s a double-edged sword for them,” he said.

“On one hand it gives them some hope that he could still be alive, but then their minds go to a very dark place in terms of what he may have been through.

“They’ve shown a lot of courage and fortitude in a situation incredibly difficult for any parent to cope with.”

Det-Insp Jubelin said despite the new developments, it was still very possible William had been murdered.

“We don’t want to give any false hope. We are still considering all possibilities,” he said.

Det-Insp Jubelin would not comment on how investigators discovered the paedophile ring, but said it was a combination of public information and police intelligence.

He said police were “very confident” they would soon find out what happened to William.

“But until we find evidence to suggest he is dead, we will operate on the assumption that he is alive,” he said.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576

BBM: This comment from Det-Insp Jubelin flies in the face of earlier MSM headlines that investigators believe that Willaim is still alive and being held by a paedophile ring.

I'm getting fed up with this ****! Announcing this supposed new found knowledge about the recently discovered paedophile ring that has connections to William's disappearance is very disturbing. The police do not normally operate in this way in regard to paedophile investigations IMO. To announce to the world that police are onto this particular paedophile ring would obviously make the members of this ring decidely nervous and if they have William, it could motivate any one of them into desperate action which could have fatal consequences for little William. These MSM reports are making me very angry. So is this just media sensationalism or have the police investigators dropped the bag? Either way I'm mighty pissed off right now!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576

When asked if police had already arrested anyone suspected to be *involved in the ring, investigation head Detective-Inspector Gary Jubelin declined to comment.

It really stumps me too that this is being posted all over the media. Just thinking out loud here. Possibly LE has all suspects in custody who aren't talking. By announcing the ring in MSM may be to guilt the so called "caregiver" who has William (a woman, girlfriend etc) to come forward. Other than that I just do not get it. JMO

BS's name all over the media has been odd also. There has to be some sort of hidden strategy that we just do not know about.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576

BBM: This comment from Det-Insp Jubelin flies in the face of earlier MSM headlines that investigators believe that Willaim is still alive and being held by a paedophile ring.

I'm getting fed up with this ****! Announcing this supposed new found knowledge about the recently discovered paedophile ring that has connections to William's disappearance is very disturbing. The police do not normally operate in this way in regard to paedophile investigations IMO. To announce to the world that police are onto this particular paedophile ring would obviously make the members of this ring decidely nervous and if they have William, it could motivate any one of them into desperate action which could have fatal consequences for little William. These MSM reports are making me very angry. So is this just media sensationalism or have the police investigators dropped the bag? Either way I'm mighty pissed off right now!
Or maybe LE have absolutely nothing just like the last 7mths and just can't admit they have totally ******ed up the case from the get go
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576

When asked if police had already arrested anyone suspected to be *involved in the ring, investigation head Detective-Inspector Gary Jubelin declined to comment.

It really stumps me too that this is being posted all over the media. Just thinking out loud here. Possibly LE has all suspects in custody who aren't talking. By announcing the ring in MSM may be to guilt the so called "caregiver" who has William (a woman, girlfriend etc) to come forward. Other than that I just do not get it. JMO

BS's name all over the media has been odd also. There has to be some sort of hidden strategy that we just do not know about.

Or maybe LE have absolutely nothing just like the last 7mths and just can't admit they have totally ******ed up the case from the get go

Anything is possible. And so many times we all thought they were about to find William, then nothing...But, It seems different this time to me IMO

"He (Jublin) said police were “very confident” they would soon find out what happened to William."

I hope so!!!!

That's a mighty big game of chicken to play with a tiny community, putting fear into them for no good reason if LE are just bluffing. Surely they'd have something

You could be right. LE may have nothing to lose by announcing the ring.

Perhaps they are throwing out all this info about pedo rings and the hope he may be alive but in the grips of these monsters because they know someone is close to cracking and this will tip them over to confessing their doubts, what they know, or actually what has happened. Could be the last bit they need to charge someone. Pushing threat of arrest, WT's health and whether he's alive or dead and that it could all rest on what they admit with police. Perhaps this is all a tactic after all. I do hope the part that he may still be alive is NOT part of any tactic. Clinging on to that desperately.

There are teams all over the world within different countries law enforcement agencies that watch out for missing children turning up in *advertiser censored*. I wonder (and this is awful but has to be considered) if William has been spotted in some images/videos and that is why the paedophile ring story has been released.

I said months ago that I believe that BS's alibi doesn't add up. If it did then the police would have cleared him, and now with Colin mixing up when the coffee was, saying that BS called grandma when I'm sure it's been reported that grandma phoned BS and cancelled him, and MS going to a clairvoyant I think even more that he is involved somehow. If BS's alibi was sound he was with MS, why would she need to check with a clairvoyant if he was involved? Surely if he was with her having coffee then he couldn't be involved?

^ Yep, it was reported the other way around. BS had a missed call from grandma. Tried to call her back, couldn't get through. Called her again after William went missing and was told not to come around.

The article the other day though said (paraphrasing) that BS called grandma and said he wouldn't be able to make it, and went to the kids' assembly, which is what I think blefuscu is referring to.

So does that mean we can finally speak clearly about what we have all known all along but couldn't say?
i.e. that he was with his foster family in Kendall?

[they may be foster parents but its clear they are truly family to WT]

I wonder if it was a foster-adopt situation?

Hmm, Jubelin says he believes they are very close to finding out what happened. Gosh, I hope so.

Me too. Those poor parents. I hope they've been advised to avoid MSM.

I totally agree with you!!

There has to be, otherwise I would think that LE are in fact the ones who need to stop talking in this case.

From the SMH Jan 23
A close friend, Colin, said Mr Spedding did not return to the grandmother's house with a spare part for the washing machine on the day William went missing because he could not get in contact with her.

William's mother told Mr Spedding in a phone call on the afternoon of September 12 that he would not be able to come around that day.

From SBS News:

A close friend said the tradesman had to source a spare part but never installed it after failing to get in contact with William's grandmother on the morning of September 12.

In the afternoon he called again and spoke to William's mother, during the early stages of a frantic search for her son.

"She said to Bill `I am afraid you won't be able to come to do the job, we will call when we are able'," his friend said.

This is biased of course, because it is coming from BS' son.

Rodney Spedding said his father had been unfairly harassed by the media, even though a number of other homes and properties had been searched by police – some up to three times, he believed.

I would be very interested to know why details about these searches haven't been released, if that information is true. LE have always said that BS is not the only person of interest.

Could it be that the media is driving most of the frenzy against BS. Why hasn't MSM hounded the other people who have been investigated? If their houses were searched three times, surely it means something of significant caught the attention of the police.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html

CRIMINAL psychologists involved in the investigation into the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell helped unearth a paedophile ring operating in the area where he disappeared.

It is understood police have identified several people they suspect to be involved in the paedophile ring operating in north coast area around Kendall, where three-year-old William disappeared more than seven months ago.

Experts from the Behavioural Science Team have been assessing the behaviour and personality characteristics of all suspects to pinpoint anyone capable of abducting William.

The experts were brought in soon after the three-year-old William vanished on September 12.

Det-Insp Jubelin, who is leading the investigation, said the team had given investigators a different perspective on potential suspects.

“It’s another tool we’ve used to *ensure no stone is left unturned,” he said.

“They’ve been examining anyone we identify as needing to be looked at more closely.

“Like in the Tyrrell matter, where we believe it’s a stranger abduction, there are certain conclusions that can be drawn from a psychological perspective.”

The disappearance of Sydney toddler William Tyrrell

Det-Insp Jubelin said criminal psychologists were rarely used in homicide investigations and only on request from detectives on the case.

The new insight into the police *investigation comes as William’s parents come to terms with the chilling possibility that their son may have been in the hands of paedophiles for the past seven months.

“It’s a double-edged sword for them,” he said.

“On one hand it gives them some hope that he could still be alive, but then their minds go to a very dark place in terms of what he may have been through.

“They’ve shown a lot of courage and fortitude in a situation incredibly difficult for any parent to cope with.”

Det-Insp Jubelin said despite the new developments, it was still very possible William had been murdered.

“We don’t want to give any false hope. We are still considering all possibilities,” he said.

Det-Insp Jubelin would not comment on how investigators discovered the paedophile ring, but said it was a combination of public information and police intelligence.

He said police were “very confident” they would soon find out what happened to William.

“But until we find evidence to suggest he is dead, we will operate on the assumption that he is alive,” he said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...309810576?sv=610330fda9c60e4e99c9b8d6d2875ebf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne