Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes you wonder if BS was on police radar even before WT. Often people are on their radar due to undercover work but they don't have enough evidence to do anything about it. With all the publicity, victims could have come forward.

I've been "told" (so take it with a grain of salt) by someone connected to the investigation that police knew who Mr Cruel was, but they never had enough on him. And that that person is now deceased.

Maybe seeing him I'm the media as a poi in child addiction had given these women the confidence and to come forward after all these years ?

Goodness me. I wouldn't want to be him - getting on the wrong side of Margaret's relatives and possibly in jail with associates of theirs.

I can't help but wonder how this has all come out now. The next few hours , days will be very interesting.

As naive as it sounds, I really hope that William is still alive somewhere

Wow ive just caught up! Afternoon all!!! For those that think BS is innocent in the disappearance of William, do the latest new stories make you think twice??
Leopards never change their spots IMO. Although not directly related to William its obvious this information has come from their investigation into William so if he is involved i hope he tells them everything now. Ill be sitting back waiting..... Somethings gonna happen surely.

I am not sure if I am rethinking it as I have no opinion either way really but given what we knew, nothing said he was guilty of anything except fixing a washing machine.
I see this current situation as unrelated for the most part because they are historical claims which sometimes come to nothing. What I am interested in is are these claims connected to the information given to FACS last year and why he was being spoken to by FACS then. If that is indeed correct, why were the children not removed at that time.

I'm sorry for being snappy. ^_^

No need to apologise. I have seen it on the william fb page. I just think his natural face should be out there. I like the design just not that his little precious face is different. We all have up close to our hearts :)

Or to put pressure on others who think Bill Spedding may disclose stuff about them. But I agree - at least one purpose of this arrest is to pressure him.

It makes you wonder if BS was on police radar even before WT. Often people are on their radar due to undercover work but they don't have enough evidence to do anything about it. With all the publicity, victims could have come forward.

I've been "told" (so take it with a grain of salt) by someone connected to the investigation that police knew who Mr Cruel was, but they never had enough on him. And that that person is now deceased.

Wow! I always wondered why they never found and convicted Mr Cruel!

No, and nor should there be. It can take many years for victims to come forward due to age at the time, fear, shame, etc.

Exactly! Here in the U.S there is a statute of limitations and it makes me so angry. It takes years for some victims to come forward.

From personal experience I only remember my abuse from the age of 5 or 6 but I know that things happened before that because I was told about them. It was only after it came out that family put two and two together about those earlier issues. It will be hard to pin anything on him for a 3 yr old in 1987 :(

From personal experience I only remember my abuse from the age of 5 or 6 but I know that things happened before that because I was told about them. It was only after it came out that family put two and two together about those earlier issues. It will be hard to pin anything on him for a 3 yr old in 1987 :(

Ohh sorry to hear that on all counts :( Thanks for your contributions, can't always be easy.

Unless the girls were together, the 5 yr old is then also a victim and a witness for the 3 yr old. :(

The business name "Speddos" always creeped me out! Now more than ever.......

Possibly. This could be a tactic to put the pressure on in regards to William.

My thoughts would be that maybe the victims were sisters (3 and 6 years) maybe the older child saw what happened to the younger? Food for thought.

Well done to these women for coming forward :clap:

Or to put pressure on others who think Bill Spedding may disclose stuff about them. But I agree - at least one purpose of this arrest is to pressure him.

Totally agree, and with your previous post too; it wouldn't surprise me in the least that he was made so public as a means towards this end, or some future end.

I think any attempts at legal action about the media's treatment of him will have gone up in smoke now :)

Wow I just saw the latest .. whoever removed the 'S' from the van nailed it.

Wow ive just caught up! Afternoon all!!! For those that think BS is innocent in the disappearance of William, do the latest new stories make you think twice??
Leopards never change their spots IMO. Although not directly related to William its obvious this information has come from their investigation into William so if he is involved i hope he tells them everything now. Ill be sitting back waiting..... Somethings gonna happen surely.

Of course I'm thinking twice. I know it is obvious to many of you that this POI is involved, I just like to come to that conclusion by facts and not what the media want to feed me. Mind still working over time, very suspicious of arrest. Many people make statements about being victims of assaults and suspect brought in for questioning. I wonder if they have grounds to arrest him. I think they want to get him isolated to put the pressure on him cause he is the only person they have in their sights. Jubelin is under huge pressure to come up with a result for the community. I think the police may make the facts fit to get a result... Or, I'm just like Wiley Coyote and can't believe the truth when it's looking at me.

Oh to be a fly on the wall of Port Macquarie police station right now

Didn't think about the sister being witness. Will be very interesting to see how this all turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3