Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are child sex offenders most likely to have gender/age preferences? (I've never given a huge amount of thought to the subject...I suppose the question could apply to all sex offenders anyway)

Of course that still wouldn't cancel out some sort of involvement in a 'ring', and William being somebody else's "preference".

I've been "told" (so take it with a grain of salt) by someone connected to the investigation that police knew who Mr Cruel was, but they never had enough on him. And that that person is now deceased.

What is this Mr Cruel thing?

There MUST be a tie-in, to William.

What are the odds of stumbling on to past (child sex abuse) crimes, in the search for William, and those not linking to the present? o_O

Yes I agree. He certainly has no problem going for very very young children.

Wow I just saw the latest .. whoever removed the 'S' from the van nailed it.

Oh yes forgot about that! And all his supporters said oh as if he would leave that on his van if he was really a paedo. Oops!

Are child sex offenders most likely to have gender/age preferences? (I've never given a huge amount of thought to the subject...I suppose the question could apply to all sex offenders anyway)

Of course that still wouldn't cancel out some sort of involvement in a 'ring', and William being somebody else's "preference".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Cruel

All right around where I live, it was huge at the time it was going on.

Taylor Auerbach @tauerbach

First photo of Bill Spedding being driven away by detectives. Pic by Nathan Edwards, @dailytelegraph http://t.co/mT8Swl0ohYView on Twitter

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...r-missing-william-tyrrell#AbrXybDThcAEclPL.99

Renae Henry @renaehenry9

Margaret Spedding yells "get off the property" as husband Bill is taken into custody @9NewsSyd http://t.co/ZzOo6Y7trl

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...r-missing-william-tyrrell#AbrXybDThcAEclPL.99

BBM

Oh ain't she a charmer?? I wish she'd yelled that at Bill as he was driven off :) I look forward to her smashing a reporters camera outside of court at the upcoming hearings.

It didn't come out during the investigation though if that is what FACS were investigating him for last year, did it.

Yes normally liking the one gender. I can only think the police think he is connected to the Pedo ring. William was for someone else. Very sad to think. So someone else has to be involved.

Not sure what the Mr Cruel thing is about?

Ugh. We knew it. :( So, Speddo procured poor little William for some other sicko most likely.

I wish we had an alcatraz here we could ship them all off to.

And if my husband had just been led away by the cops for THAT crime, the last people I would be screaming at would be the media. He'd be lucky if he got to the car without a bat to the head.

Originally Posted by Tilikum
Hey, that took me AGES to make, on my phone, as I don't have a PC.

I put alot of work into it, as my heart goes out to this lil bloke.

Keep your lousy opinion, to yourself! :-

I'm sorry tilikum :( I just think it makes him look different.

You are right it changes the look of William, fine if someone is making an arty type poster, the same thing was said to her on the Facebook groups where it was posted also considering she put it about people bickering she stuffed that up with her reply to you

This means there is more of a chance that William is alive though doesn't it? God I hope so!

Stand by for a follow up report from Mr Colin Youngberry!

That was one of my first thought now Colin will defend him and put him more into it. I'm sure the media outlets are after a story from Colin right now

You are right it changes the look of William, fine if someone is making an arty type poster, the same thing was said to her on the Facebook groups where it was posted also considering she put it about people bickering she stuffed that up with her reply to you

I made it as a tribute to William.

I didn't post it to FB, as I don't have FB.
A Twitter friend passed it along to the FB page, with my permission.

Lastly, I'm a HE, not a she.

Ok, well I'm going.
I'm obviously not welcome here.

I'll delete my tribute poster, and will keep William in my Prayers.

Come on Tili, I thought everyone had moved on from the tribute photo scuffle, apologies were made. This isn't the time to be arguing, there's more important things going on with this case that I don't want to miss out on

Ugh. We knew it. :( So, Speddo procured poor little William for some other sicko most likely.

I wish we had an alcatraz here we could ship them all off to.

And if my husband had just been led away by the cops for THAT crime, the last people I would be screaming at would be the media. He'd be lucky if he got to the car without a bat to the head.

Absofreakinlutely! Obviously in major denial.

Come on Tili, I thought everyone had moved on from the tribute photo scuffle, apologies were made. This isn't the time to be arguing, there's more important things going on with this case that I don't want to miss out on

He did move on. Someone else brought it up and insulted his attempt to pay tribute to William.

I'm obviously not welcome here.

No stay. Most of us had moved on.

In any case, the slightly blurred image of WTs face really highlighted his broad features, and might of actually been helpful. Not like any of us are experts, eh.

What's everyone's thoughts on how the media keep repeating over and over that this latest information is unrelated to William? It's probably nothing but everyone knows how the media love to hype things up, would you not think they'd be saying this at the request of LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne