Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again the child care system fails big time. Better to have kids in the care of a pedophile than their own mother. Right now there's a mother of 7? or is it 8? crying KARMA and who may just get her kids back.

Our child protection system needs a huge overhaul...

By the time I found out my brothers kids were in care, it was already too late. They had been adopted out, without even contacting my brothers immediate family first..

Two years on and I'm still fighting to get access or visits at least to see my nephews. Had I been told of my brothers children's plight I would have rung through rings of fire to get those kids, as my two boys were born the same years as his were...

Hi guys.....does anyone know why I cannot post a comment....this is through advanced

obert Ovadia ‏@RobertOvadia 42s43 seconds ago

Police will oppose bail for Bill #Spedding, due to face court shortly on historic child sex charges #Tyrrell

OK....now the quick reply is working......Im sick on my stomach about this man and feel so sorry for his poor grandchildren...they will be bullied and harassed..

Im trying twitter is so quiet.

Andrew Denney ‏@Andrew_Denney 6m6 minutes ago

POI in William Tyrell disappearance Bill #Spedding arrives at Port Macq Court to face historic child sex charges

May be that 15 min delay they have to have until they report on court proceedings. The one to allow for suppression decisions. :sigh:

That was only police bail ... for the night, GGE. The court will decide on bail until the hearing.

I see, thank you. This should be interesting. If they let him out on bail I suppose he'll be watched like a hawk in case he goes someplace or does something that might tip them off as to where William is. Hopefully he wouldn't self-harm given that opportunity. Some people in his shoes would IMO.

Talissa Bazaz ‏@Talissa_Bazaz 1m1 minute ago

#Spedding charged with historical child sex offences has applied for release on bail. #Tyrrell

Talissa Bazaz ‏@Talissa_Bazaz 2m2 minutes ago

Wife Margret is in court to support #Spedding as well as a friend. #Tyrrell

Isn't there some law with the media not being allowed to report on child sex abuse on a minor, because they want to protect them? Does this apply if the victims are now over 18?

I think if the victim(s) want to speak out, they can. Just thinking of the church and institution proceedings into child sex allegations. Other than that, I think MSM can report in a very limited way.

From memory John Chardon was given bail wasn't he and he is the father of small children !

Hi guys.....does anyone know why I cannot post a comment....this is through advanced

Do you get the greyed out box? That's been happening a lot now... If you refresh several times it eventually works but is a pain in the butt :(

From memory John Chardon was given bail wasn't he and he is the father of small children !

Yep .... slimy creep Chardon got bail. And got to 'care' for Novy's two young children, as long as someone else was present. He also has mucho dollars for expensive attorney fees.

Wondering if they do have any of the suspects in custody re the Pedo ring. Jublin would not answer that question so I bet they do. Id say put them and BS in a room together and see what happens!

Robert Ovadia ‏@RobertOvadia 31s31 seconds ago

Bill #Spedding, focus of William #Tyrrell disappearance, has just been refused bail over unrelated, historic child sex offences @7NewsSydney :jail: :denied:

Omg refused bail!!!!

Andrew Brown
44s44 seconds ago
Andrew Brown ‏@AndrewBrownFCN
#BREAKING: Bill #Spedding has been refused bail over historic child sex offences

Robert Ovadia ‏@RobertOvadia 31s31 seconds ago

Bill #Spedding, focus of William #Tyrrell disappearance, has just been refused bail over unrelated, historic child sex offences @7NewsSydney :jail: :denied:

Oh thank goodness!!!!! :fireworks:

Sooooooooo glad that the court did the right thing in this case. The police must have had very compelling reasons to win 'no bail'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3