Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that sounds very callous and cold.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...ding-reports-say/story-fns0kb1g-1227315253705

5 counts of sexual intercourse with a person under 10 and 2 counts of common assault and you won't let your heart bleed! As a mother of 2 kids and a survivor of child sexual abuse myself, your comments make me shake my head....

No, he hasn't yet been found guilty but my god, they were babies!!!

After i posted my last post I read that he had been charge, and the charges are truly awful. I am a mother myself and a survivor. I have a question 4 you. What if we find out later that this story was fabricated? Will you consider yourself someone who is hysterical and easily whipped up by media frenzy?

I just listened to one of the news broadcasts because i wanted to hear his wife yell out to the press ..... i knew there would be an image of William, then they played a tiny bit of the video of William riding his bike when he was laughing, that finished me, as a mother as a human being i will never never never understand how people can find anything sexual in kids... they are so beautiful so innocent and they just adore their parents, sometimes i hate how the human race is ....

I just have to keep saying prayers for William and his family ....

Please note that I am not verified so you can pass this off as an opinion or lie if you choose. You only have my word that I'm being truthful.

Having dealt extensively with FACS (family and community services, the new name for DOCS) in my line of work, yes they do have to investigate reports which are not based on fact and they have to look into cases without any solid evidence. There are plenty of revenge based reports with no factual basis or proof - and they need to be investigated. Imagine if they weren't.

It is one of the reasons they are struggling. Not only are they underfunded, but some parents will try anything to get their child back. Not just families whose children are in OOHC but non-custodial parents too.

Yes I am sure it does happen quite a lot. I don't feel it's happening in this case. I wonder where the grandkids are now?

Can we all just agree to disagree please? :heartbeat:

I don't think the reason he is POI is these charges, Police have said it is unrelated, do we only believe part of what they say?

No what I am saying is, police were aware of these charges coming. So I suppose that fact just added to whatever else they had. As in he has possibly assaulted children before, iykwm?

The police have been circling Spedding like sharks for months and months. The reason I point this out is because if they just wanted to bumble along and "get him" without having much on him, they could have done it ages ago.

I think they've been painstakingly building a solid case against him. Perhaps they found he has links to pedophiles or has been visiting websites. It would add weight to these historical charges.

Also, regarding the media and their reporting of things as "unrelated", e.g. the historical offences, shirt in the drain, etc. personally I think it's all related, it's just not "related" in a way they can solidly prove (yet). The police are letting the media throw it all out there, as long as they say it's "unrelated".

I mean, just the other day police spoke about the Tyrrell case saying they were close to finding out what happened and were about to make a move. If that's not a sign it's all related, I don't know what is.

Agreed. It would only interest the plumber/police you would think if it was a spiderman shirt.

With the charges against BS today you can sort of understand why he was perhaps reluctant/hesitant to talk to the police/media even if he had nothing to do with the WT case.

Yes I fully understand why now!

I find it interesting how things have played out this week; Parents make a heartfelt plea (finally), police reveal a possible peodaphile ring in the Kendall area and now BS has been charged on child sex offences.

I am pretty sure he has only been married to Margaret for about 12 years or so. We found something (can't remember what) and posted about it way back in the threads somewhere.

I thought I read 28? So could have been when the abuse started?

Goodness what dreadful charges. :(

I'm actually feeling very sorry for Margaret Spedding tonight. If she had no knowledge of this prior to today then..... I dunno... She would be feeling like she'd been hit by a sledgehammer I imagine.
Look how shocked we all are, imagine being his wife

By the way Makara you are amazing with your research. Thank you very much xx

I just listened to one of the news broadcasts because i wanted to hear his wife yell out to the press ..... i knew there would be an image of William, then they played a tiny bit of the video of William riding his bike when he was laughing, that finished me, as a mother as a human being i will never never never understand how people can find anything sexual in kids... they are so beautiful so innocent and they just adore their parents, sometimes i hate how the human race is ....

I just have to keep saying prayers for William and his family ....

Hugs to you Adrianna. I think there are quite a few of us here tonight who are feeling exactly the same as you.

Thinking of Williams family tonight.
I cant even imagine what they are going through when told about this news xx :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108