Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give Colin a ring, please? I bet he wouldn't hang up.

Thank you so much fruity... i make up avatars/pictures from images that people use in roleplay rooms, take a picture and add things remove etc use filters etc ..so when making William posters for facebook groups i belong to, i had to say keep it simple and try and make William the total focus but with a twist to draw people in .....
i really love this one points below ....it was an idea at 3am when i was laying in bed thinking ...this is such a puzzle ...

View attachment 73548

You are very talented, I love what you've done here.

I was hoping BS had spilled overnight, IF he indeed does know what happened to William.

I've not posted on this thread before and started reading from page 1 earlier today and have just now reached page 29 and what a journey it has been! Like everyone here, I'm shocked to read the most recent news regarding BS and sincerely hope that this, plus any other sound information, will lead to knowing what happened to little William.

Would someone kindly answer a couple of questions for me and I apologise if somewhere the answers already exist ...it's been a long day's reading! I don't know why the Speddings have care and custody of their grandchildren ... do we know why? Secondly, is WT in foster care and do we know why? Are the parents who spoke out recently, and the Kendall grandmother, his biological parents and grandmother or are they his foster family?

I will understand if these matters cannot be discussed. Thanks to all on this forum for hanging in there for William and his family. I have been deeply moved by your concern.

Not sure if you've been answered... I'm playing catch up this morning..

The family that spoke out is his foster family, the grandmother in Kendall is part of his foster family.

In relation to why all the kids are in care, I'm not sure this has been released, nor will it be. The parents only just spoke out with the approval of FACS

A relative, who claimed to have called Crime Stoppers, said she had made several statements to police.

Mr Spedding, who has previously been named by police as a “person of interest” in William Tyrrell’s disappearance, has strongly denied having anything to do with William’s disappearance.

A relative said they were sickened at the allegations made by police. “It (the allegation) makes me feel sick,” he told The Daily Telegraph.
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...s-home-by-police/story-fnii5s3x-1227315237922

I wonder who the "he" is

Ole Colin is a relative by marriage. A cousin-in-law.

It is not clear if the male relative who is 'sickened' is the same one (who I think is Colin) as this "Mr Spedding’s cousin, who went to the white goods *repairman’s home minutes after he learnt of the arrest, said he supported the tradesman and said his wife was distraught. "She's devastated, she’s very worried,” he said.
“She’s wondering why they’ve arrested him.”

Something niggling at the back of my mind - the woman who called obviously had the information they needed to arrest him and it happened immediately. Does this mean he is so good at hiding things he has done that they either haven't found or can't prove any other incidents?

I guess that's the thing about child sex abuse - it's hidden and secret. Abusers depend on keeping it secret and put effort into hiding it.

What I find odd is that there is a newsletter available online which very clearly identifies William and his foster family. I cant believe it hasn't been removed!! It talks about the death of the grandfather, and Williams disapppearance.. using first and last names!

Not sure if Im allowed to share the link? I suspect not. Although it is freely available..

Tell me more!

Just on a side note - and to lighten the mood - he is a very sharp dresser! Just look at those shoes and slightly tight pants - could have been a Beatle back in the day! Of course would need the mop top!

images.jpg

I recall someone on here referring to him as Superman :)

Robert Ovadia @RobertOvadia · 11s 11 seconds ago

Bill #Spedding arrives at Port Macquarie Court to face charges of child sex offences against two young girls in 1987.

And to keep social media accounts private!!....

I think she learnt a valuable lesson and won't do that again! Took almost 11 hours for it to be removed, imagine how many times it was shared...

Im not surprised by the latest accusations at all or the fact they happened nearly 30 years ago or the fact Margaret is sticking by him. The EXACT same thing happened in my family. A family member of mine was a paedophile and abused many many of the girls in our family and had previously (years and years before i was born) been charged regarding a few unrelated girls. I was the last one in a long line of family members (the youngest cousin) and i spoke up at a very young age. Many spoke up before me but everyone buried their heads in the sand. Relationships were ruined, families were split and many members still have nothing to do with the family. His wife stayed with him until the day he died, some of his daughters are still in denial and think he was the greatest man that walked the earth and he never had to pay for what he did. If my family got their heads out of their arses 20 years earlier i wouldnt have gone through what i did. As an adult now and with a better understanding it makes me incredibly angry but im smarter and more vigilant for it.
So NO none of whats happening is a surprise to me at all. I also suspect this isnt the first time the accusations have come about, or why would Margaret need to be reassured by a clairvoyant?

“@renaehenry9: Margaret Spedding has arrived at Port Macquarie court to support husband Bill who faces historical child sex charges @9NewsSyd”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne