Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all I've posted only a couple of times here before but I've been following. I always thought that the phone conversation saying he couldn't come was when he called back later and he was told not to come because by then William was missing. If he was missing it wouldn't be unreasonable for williams mum to answer the phone as they might have thought it was someone calling to say they had found him. I think as some of you do that he's turned up unannounced grabbed William then later called again to cover his tracks and was told he couldn't come.

No, the Speddings are not really foster parents, in the same way as Williams parents were,imo.

The Speddings were caring for Margarets bio grandsons. So technically I suppose it could be termed 'fostering' them. But she is their biological grandmother.

Thank you - do you have a link for this please because it directly contradicts information found on facebook which must be considered rumor by me even saying this much, and I can't say more.

ETA: the biological connection is not in question, simply the fostering being voluntary and not legally enforced. RUMOR HAS IT (as per WS TOS because I can't provide a link) that there's nothing voluntary about that placement and they can't just ask for, and receive, them back.

Thank you - do you have a link for this please because it directly contradicts information found on facebook which must be considered rumor by me even saying this much, and I can't say more.

ETA: the biological connection is not in question, simply the fostering being voluntary and not legally enforced. RUMOR HAS IT (as per WS TOS because I can't provide a link) that there's nothing voluntary about that placement and they can't just ask for, and receive, them back.

OH, I agree it was more than a voluntary arrangement. Just saying it was not the same kind of fostering arrangement in that it was a biological family connection. JMO

The fostering of BS'S grandson's was done legally through court. MS got custody of them rather than them going to a stranger to be fostered.

The fostering of BS'S grandson's was done legally through court. MS got custody of them rather than them going to a stranger to be fostered.

Ahh I see, thank you. It's a bit of both then. It's difficult to sleuth BS without exploring his role as a foster parent, while simultaneously leaving MS and the foster kids out of it. Thanks for helping me to sort things within board rules, much appreciated. This line of conversation for my own purposes is finished then (I don't want to get the thread closed or anything, and especially don't want to hurt the privacy of minors). Thank you all again.

Just about the Tshirt in the pipe (or wherever it was). I'm not knowledgable re plumbing, especially septic, but is it possible that if the tshirt had only just been flushed, could that mean there is a delay in it actually getting to the septic tank i.e. it's flushed, goes down the toilet but gets stuck between toilet and septic tank?
Could BS have flushed it when the police showed up to do the search (back in Jan)? Because I remember reading reports that one of the kids yelled out that there were a heap of cars outside (or something similar). Did BS hear the kids yell out, look out the window, realise it was LE, and in desperation flushed shirt down toilet?

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this link, or if someone else already has. I know some people don't care for astrology, however there's some interesting information here, as well as comments from other people following the article.

Discussions of psychics and the supernatural are generally disallowed by board TOS so probably the link isn't going to be allowed, so I snipped it from my reply. But yeah if anyone googles "william tyrell astrology" (yes, with one "r" in tyrrell) they'll find it. But that's with a great big "for what it's worth" which is going to be a personal and highly subjective determination. JMO

Just about the Tshirt in the pipe (or wherever it was). I'm not knowledgable re plumbing, especially septic, but is it possible that if the tshirt had only just been flushed, could that mean there is a delay in it actually getting to the septic tank i.e. it's flushed, goes down the toilet but gets stuck between toilet and septic tank?
Could BS have flushed it when the police showed up to do the search (back in Jan)? Because I remember reading reports that one of the kids yelled out that there were a heap of cars outside (or something similar). Did BS hear the kids yell out, look out the window, realise it was LE, and in desperation flushed shirt down toilet?

From my own experience of my toilet turning into a fountain and spewing all over the inside of our entire downstairs bathroom due to a clog in the pipe near the outlet into the septic tank, ceiling excluded thank goodness, I would say you can flush it but don't go trying to put much more water down there afterwards or you're gonna have a poofountain. For real. Water from the sink sure but high pressure like a load of laundry draining or another toilet flush or two and it's all over.

So yeah it could've. But not for too long...

guardianship of Margaret’s three grandchildren

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

Police inspecting the property in Bonny Hills on Wednesday morning. William Tyrell has been missing since September 12 last year, when he vanished from his foster grandmother's house

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3YbEaQfyN

The mother of one of the children who had lived with the Speddings, who said her child was taken from her home following a domestic situation in 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-care-time-police-swooped.html#ixzz3YbF0LIhH

there are more links posted way back in one of the other threads.

Thank you very very much. I've followed this case off-site for some time but hadn't made it into this thread here until a week or so ago, so I missed a lot of older links. Greatly appreciate the help!

ETA: first one is subscriber only. I know, someone will say "open an incognito tab". There is no such thing. At least not in the menu for firefox. Perhaps you mean to open a private browsing session, or to go through a proxy. I'd rather not try to circumvent a paywall, thanks anyway!

FWIW -I'm just re-reading the links provided to me above .. and I thought I'd mention this..

you know how they keep mentioning that besides searching the house, the underground maze of rooms, and the septic tank, they did some excavation in the back yard?

We have had trouble with our septic for a few years now and we've had to have my husband's friend come in with a backhoe several times to dig up the yard so he could access the outlet pipe and remove the boxer shorts that were clogging it that first time for example, and also to use an auger to ream it out, for lack of a better term. So I am fairly certain the excavation woudl be related to the septic/clogged pipe JMO and FWIW.

I knew nothing about septic systems till we move out here, we always had city water and sewer before. It's startling how much of a learning curve there really is IMO.. from septic safe toilet paper to not flushing tampons or condoms (no that's not TMI, the fact that I've had my tubes tied might be though - point being that's not something we've had issues with but we were indeed told that's another thing to NOT put in a septic system), to having to use bleach twice a year throughout the system to keep it safe for use, etc etc... so thought I'd mention it. You have to get the septic tank emptied every couple of years regardless. I wonder who they usually use? And if they ever found anything suspect in the past?

William was missing that morning. The phone call was the afternoon.

William's mother told Mr Spedding in a phone call on the afternoon of September 12 that he would not be able to come around that day

Yeah.. but Spedding wasnt phoning to come anyway was he? Just phoning to say the part had come in and that he didnt want to do it that day / weekend...?

"On Wednesday, police excavated the burn-off section of the backyard, and also measured a concrete slab that was laid for a shed currently under construction. A development application for renovation of the house is believed to have been lodged some time last year.

The neighbours' wife, who also did not want to be named, said detectives asked them when the burn-off spot was last used and when the concrete slab in the yard was laid. 'Those were the only two things they were interested in,' she said. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3YbOxTPug

---------------
JMO: I hope they dig up this concrete slab ASAP.
-----------------

Also from above link:

"A neighbour said police had spent the majority of their time searching under the house where they had retrieved objects which filled three paper bags."

Why would anything be in those rooms if it's not even a basement or storage area, technically?

Yeah.. but Spedding wasnt phoning to come anyway was he? Just phoning to say the part had come in and that he didnt want to do it that day / weekend...?

He said he was relieved he did not get through because he did not want to come out at the weekend.
But if what Colin said is correct then he phoned back in the afternoon and was told not to come.

"On Wednesday, police excavated the burn-off section of the backyard, and also measured a concrete slab that was laid for a shed currently under construction. A development application for renovation of the house is believed to have been lodged some time last year.

The neighbours' wife, who also did not want to be named, said detectives asked them when the burn-off spot was last used and when the concrete slab in the yard was laid. 'Those were the only two things they were interested in,' she said. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3YbOxTPug

---------------
JMO: I hope they dig up this concrete slab ASAP.
-----------------

Also from above link:

"A neighbour said police had spent the majority of their time searching under the house where they had retrieved objects which filled three paper bags."

Why would anything be in those rooms if it's not even a basement or storage area, technically?

IIRC the slab was laid before the 12th of September.

IIRC the slab was laid before the 12th of September.

IIRC he's being investigated for historical crimes against children other than WT, too, though... so my hope stands. *fingers crossed*

ETA: I say this because (allegedly) either he's abused children but never killed any of them, including WT (so why the homicide team since the start?), OR he's abused other children but never killed any except WT, OR he's abused other children and killed more than just WT. Any way about it a concrete slab is a good place to hide evidence of wrongdoing, IMO, and he's allegedly committed wrongdoings regardless of his involvement in this matter according to LE/the charges against him.

I want to know why it took LE 4 months to seize his cars?!!

Does anyone think police had their eyes on Spedding from the start, and that they just said they were baffled as they were trying to monitor him?

Perhaps homicide were brought in as they had more resources. Maybe there was only so far the local police could take their investigation.

IIRC he's being investigated for historical crimes against children other than WT, too, though... so my hope stands. *fingers crossed*

ETA: I say this because (allegedly) either he's abused children but never killed any of them, including WT (so why the homicide team since the start?), OR he's abused other children but never killed any except WT, OR he's abused other children and killed more than just WT. Any way about it a concrete slab is a good place to hide evidence of wrongdoing, IMO, and he's allegedly committed wrongdoings regardless of his involvement in this matter according to LE/the charges against him.
Thank you for bringing this up! I dismissed the slab earlier in the investigation because it had been laid before WT went missing. Now with the historical charges, I too hope they look into this slab more.

I want to know why it took LE 4 months to seize his cars?!!

Yeah I get the impression LE circled around him hoping he would slip up and give them a clue where WT is.

Then after months they decided to pull together all the allegations for a case to arrest. Hoping he would reveal something under pressure?

Wouldn't be surprised if LE discretely took samples and evidence even before they confronted him.

At least I hope this is how it happened. Otherwise the LE actions seem slow and reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member