Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that she more than knows who they are, I think that it was because of her that he had association with those brave young girls, shame on the justice system for not standing to defend those girls, and letting a monster run free.

The first known instance from 1987, he was staying on a friends property in a caravan (camper), it only stands to reason that the girls were also staying on the property, so they are also either the children of the property owner, or yet another friend staying on the properties children. She married him the year that this instance took place how could she not have heard about it, this story wouldn't have died down quickly

Somewhere in this mix is MS, she could even be a relative of the girls, she wouldn't be the first nut job to keep a child abuser after it has come to light what happened. The having the contact information really makes me feel that there is a family relationship of some kind, I can't see a friend continuing a relationship with a person that has assaulted their children.

Totally agree skinnycat. The fact that BS and MS were married 28 years ago (according to Colin) doesn't mean to say they had just met. They could have been living together for years prior to their marriage. There is usually some kind of courtship before people marry, or there used to be.

Initial MSM reports in regard to BS's sexual abuse of these little girls stated that they were relatives and that one of them was now living on the Central Coast. I can no longer find links to those MSM reports. In the article below it states;

Spedding was charged after one of his own relatives tipped them off about the historical allegations of abuse.

The relative called police with the information and they were at Spedding’s home “within an hour,” The Daily Telegraph reported.

The relative, a woman who lives on the Central Coast, has given formal statements to police and spoken to them on a number of occasions.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

Also from the link above. This is what really makes me burn! Why weren't those little girls asleep in their own bed and not in a bed with a 35 year old man? Where was their fricking mother?

Spedding has been charged with having sex with the little girls, penetrating them with his finger and forcing them to touch him sexually, the Daily Telegraph reported.

Police allege the abuse was carried out during a weekend when Spedding was staying in a caravan near Campbelltown. On one occasion, court documents say, Spedding’s then six-year-old alleged victim woke up to him raping her.

“In response, the accused has physically assaulted (the victim),” the court was told. According to the victim’s statement she was either thrown against a wall or off the bed.”

Medical reports obtained by police made soon after the alleged event suggest the young victim was penetrated.

That's never worked for me, even though I deselect logins they always get removed.

Hey Tootsie, you can delete your cookies and not your login stuff. On my computer I'm prompted as to delete my login stuff as well. If not you can select what you want to get rid of.

It was reported that the caravan where BS molested the little girls was on a friend's property, not a caravan park. I would really love to know who that friend was/is.

Yes I remember that now. I wonder if this so-called friend was the one who joined in later. BS could have lied to his estranged partner saying that he is living with a friend in the house and they have a spare bedroom for the girls.

God, he's almost talking to him. Is the route in to town described at the beginning of that article the same route you'd take from Bonny Hills or Laurieton?

Could be either as it starts with crossing the river entering Kendall.....coming from Ocean Drive or the Pacific Hwy you would have to cross the river and then be on Kendall Road to enter the town - past the old tennis courts and pool - drive up the steep hill - past the statue - past the showgrounds etc.. YES it does sound very specific as if he is talking to him. The mention of the seatbelt and the passing of the police station and the exact kilometres - which would lead exactly to where the bush search 5kms from his house took place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isappearance-links-local-paedophile-ring.html

One thing that stuck out to me was that there is a reference to the Child's grandmother and mother but not a father. Am I reading too much into this?

"Court documents reveal that the mother and grandmother of the victim recall the three-year-old being greatly troubled by pain in her vagina and telling them that 'Bill did it', according to SMH."

Ugh I hate quoting that, just makes me sick!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isappearance-links-local-paedophile-ring.html

One thing that stuck out to me was that there is a reference to the Child's grandmother and mother taking but not a father. Am I reading too much into this?

"Court documents reveal that the mother and grandmother of the victim recall the three-year-old being greatly troubled by pain in her vagina and telling them that 'Bill did it', according to SMH."

Ugh I hate quoting that, just makes me sick!

Yes, it's absolutely horrendous to have to quote that stuff. Yeah, so where was the father? Why wasn't he mentioned at all? The case was dropped because it was thought to be too traumatic for the little girls but you would think that the father would've at the very least spoken to "Bill" and at the very most beaten the crap out of him.

A three year old trouble maker.
It's almost laughable.
Except that it's not.
Yeah, or he's said that their mother was the troublemaker at the time.

Makara, it has really bothered me too why BS was in a caravan with girls. I thought maybe the girls were visiting and liked the idea of staying in the caravan (like a cubby house.) BS has offered to sleep on the couch inside or whatever so that the girls can have the caravan, then he's sneaked into the caravan in middle of the night. That would explain why the poor girl woke up when attacked. It's an innocent explanation as to how the girls ended up sleeping in the caravan, and bloody terrifying.

As for their father I have no idea. I can't imagine any father allowing that sort of sleeping arrangement. I reckon that the caravan only had one double bed and he wasn't meant to be sleeping there that night. I doubt it was anything bigger if only BS was living in it.

Hmm, but this article says that BS is "accused of sharing a bed with the 2 girls"

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bill-spedding-person-of-interest-in-disappearance-of-william-tyrrell-in-court-on-child-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

ETA: Also this link says that police were at Spedding's place "within the hour" after the tip off about the abuse:

http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/bill-spedding-person-of-interest-in-disappearance-of-william-tyrrell-to-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

Another article said that police were told about it days after William's disappearance.

The Daily Telegraph revealed yesterday one of the people made the original call to Crime Stoppers about Spedding days after William Tyrrell was snatched.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bill-spedding-person-of-interest-in-disappearance-of-william-tyrrell-in-court-on-child-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

Does this mean that police visited Spedding in the days after the disappearance but the media didn't know about it?

Not sure what use yet but may help with location of caravan.
[modsnip]

:modstop:

Do not sleuth family members period. Do not try to out prior victims and post it here.

I'm trying to get my head around BS's alleged movements on the Friday.

He phoned Gran's house on Friday morning but 'couldn't get through'.
He again phoned later that day but was told he couldn't come over. (according to Colin).

1/ BS already had a job at 2pm in Dunbogan, so when exactly was he planning to go back to Gran's house if she answered and said it was fine to come over?

2/ Why was BS 'relieved' at being told he couldn't come over that day because he didn't want to work on the weekend?
I don't know anything about fitting parts to a washing machine but surely if he was told he could come over and he had the other job at 2pm, he must have figured that fitting the part wouldn't take very long?
So why would he think it would be a weekend job?

I'm trying to get my head around BS's alleged movements on the Friday.

He phoned Gran's house on Friday morning but 'couldn't get through'.
He again phoned later that day but was told he couldn't come over. (according to Colin).

1/ BS already had a job at 2pm in Dunbogan, so when exactly was he planning to go back to Gran's house if she answered and said it was fine to come over?

2/ Why was BS 'relieved' at being told he couldn't come over that day because he didn't want to work on the weekend?
I don't know anything about fitting parts to a washing machine but surely if he was told he could come over and he had the other job at 2pm, he must have figured that fitting the part wouldn't take very long?
So why would he think it would be a weekend job?

and if the machine was downstairs under the carport, which i think it was, he could have easily just gone and quickly fitted it anytime or simply told her he couldnt fit it until monday as had a busy weekend?

I really want to know what time BS made his alleged second phone call to Gran's house.

It seems very odd to me that with an entire town out looking for William, police all over the place, he made that second phone call in complete ignorance of what was happening all around him and all over the news.

He either phoned again to cover himself…or was behaving as many arsonists do (turning up at fires they've started or phoning the fire birgade to see how many units have been despatched). Perhaps he was calling to hear the sound of drama. Awful thought.

a friend of the repairman outlined to Daily Mail Australia the detailed alibi Spedding had given to police when questioned about his whereabouts around 10.30am on September 12, 2014, when William went missing.
The friend said that Mr Spedding went to his Laurieton office on Bold St on the morning of September 12

He had received a part needed to fix William's grandmother's washing machine, after attending the Kendall home three days earlier for a quote, and attempted to ring her to make an appointment.
The friend said Mr Spedding then went to meet his wife for coffee at Buzz Cafe, 140m away from his office
The friend said Mr Spedding and his wife then walked across the road to Laurieton Public School to attend a presentation for their grandson
On September 12, following the presentation, Mr Spedding went to a job in nearby Dunbogan before ringing William's grandmother again
At that point William had gone missing, and she told Mr Spedding not to worry about coming but did not say why.
'How could somebody do something then ring up to put a part back in? I find it all just unbelievable,' the friend said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Bill-Speddo-Spedding-came-police-radar.html

the phone calls, the drive bys, the facebook posts etc, colin speaking for him, hes so obviously hiding in plain sight, the police psychologists will have him sussed!
It also emerged that Mr Spedding posted several Facebook posts about William's disappearance, pleading with his followers last December 2 'don't give up' and writing about how 'someone knows something'.
'Today, somebody is keeping a secret. They got up this morning. Had breakfast. Realised they need to pick up some more milk.
'Wasted time on Facebook. Made some calls. All the while maintaining a poker face.All the while pretending not to know. But somebody knows what happened to three-year-old William Tyrell.
'Somebody knows if William is being treated with kindness today or with cruelty. Somebody, somewhere knows and they’re keeping it a secret. Missing from his home in Kendall , on the NSW coast, Australia since Friday, September 12. PLEASE SHARE AND HOPE HE IS FOUND.'
Five days later, on December 7, he posted another message on Facebook which marked the three months since the boy had vanished, saying 'Where is he?'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Bill-Speddo-Spedding-came-police-radar.html

We have no idea what MS knew.

She is not a stated POI.

<modsnip>

In any case, BS isn't even convicted yet. <modsnip>

So far it's just trial by media. For some reason some very fine-level details have been spread to the media even before they have been heard in court. This complicates his trial.

It's not helping WT.

<modsnip>

Many people re shared those facebook posts, they were not written by Spedding, so we probably can't assume anything by that information.

the phone calls, the drive bys, the facebook posts etc, colin speaking for him, hes so obviously hiding in plain sight, the police psychologists will have him sussed!
It also emerged that Mr Spedding posted several Facebook posts about William's disappearance, pleading with his followers last December 2 'don't give up' and writing about how 'someone knows something'.
'Today, somebody is keeping a secret. They got up this morning. Had breakfast. Realised they need to pick up some more milk.
'Wasted time on Facebook. Made some calls. All the while maintaining a poker face.All the while pretending not to know. But somebody knows what happened to three-year-old William Tyrell.
'Somebody knows if William is being treated with kindness today or with cruelty. Somebody, somewhere knows and they&#8217;re keeping it a secret. Missing from his home in Kendall , on the NSW coast, Australia since Friday, September 12. PLEASE SHARE AND HOPE HE IS FOUND.'
Five days later, on December 7, he posted another message on Facebook which marked the three months since the boy had vanished, saying 'Where is he?'.

I've never ever gotten a message that I've reached my viewing limit on that site. On the dailymail site, yes. Then I can clear cookies and it's fine again. But for theaustralian, it's 100% subscriber only for me on my end no matter what I do. It always says you have reached a premium article for subscribers only, OR it will simply say subscribers only (without the "premium" bit).

I use google and open up an incognito window and then view the page - it works most times. Also there are programs you can download for free that lets you "change your country of browsing" that I find useful if you want to watch/browse another countries content that has been blocked in your country. The are a few programs but do your research before downloading.

I type the headline of an article, or a sentence from it into Google and I can view it.

Slightly OT but how bad would grandma feel for picking that grub to fix her washing machine.. :(

Totally agree skinnycat. The fact that BS and MS were married 28 years ago (according to Colin) doesn't mean to say they had just met. They could have been living together for years prior to their marriage. There is usually some kind of courtship before people marry, or there used to be.

Initial MSM reports in regard to BS's sexual abuse of these little girls stated that they were relatives and that one of them was now living on the Central Coast. I can no longer find links to those MSM reports. In the article below it states;

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

Also from the link above. This is what really makes me burn! Why weren't those little girls asleep in their own bed and not in a bed with a 35 year old man? Where was their fricking mother?

Maybe they were his daughters, on a weekend visit to dad. His ex wife wouldn't have much control over where they'd sleep when they were with him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery