Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a bit of a fraud.

You all have everything covered so well, that I can never think of anything useful to add. So I read through 'thanking' everyone's posts, and feeling like a stalker.

Welcome apollosong. It's great to have a local onboard.

I know with myself driving around there, if something is out of place,you notice it. Someone walking up the road,you notice it.if someones pulled over on the side of the road, you slow down as you go past to make sure evrythings ok.

Interesting
If this was unplanned and opportunistic as LE have mentioned.
Would you be taking notice of these things on the way in?
Would you know who was maybe pruning their tree, sitting on the verandah?
Would you notice an odd person walking along the street?

I know how the connection is between bs and victims, 100%. I dont think i can post that here,not names just the connection. Unless mods can verify

Me neither. The whole thing is insane. I wish we knew what BS's relation to them is.

One thing that comes to mind is the way MS looked at BS when the reporter asked if he had ever seen William. IMO she is really watching him to see what he will answer. The way a wife watches her husband to see if he is telling the truth. You all know what I mean ;)

Which is why it does not make sense in my opinion that he phoned grandma at 10:00am then went for coffee with MS.

RSBM

Hey soso :seeya: ...... I just have a quick question. Where is this 'tried to call grandma at 10am' coming from? Is it in MSM, or is it just speculation? I have only ever seen that grandma tried unsuccessfully to call Spedding in the morning, and when he tried to ring her back there was no answer. I can't recall ever seeing any times mentioned.

ETA: Just to add, I'm speaking of the morning calls. I know that he rang grandma at an unspecified time in the arvo, and his call was answered at that time.

I know how the connection is between bs and victims, 100%. I dont think i can post that here,not names just the connection. Unless mods can verify
Appollosong can you answer my question upthread? About the towns thoughts and the searches??

The towns take on this - from everyone i have spoken to, everyone is worried. Worried of the unkown of what has happened to him,worried that it could be someone local,someone thwy know. Before this happened no one locked their doors, kids were always playing out front yard. Kids were able to walk to school. Within 3 weeks of william going missing, thw bus company changd their bus routes so kids could now catch the bus instead of walking to school. We just cant believe this has happened here.

When it was announced bs places were raided everyone that knew him backed him and refused to even think it could have been him. When he was charged last week , the majority of people now are second guessing everything . The fact that jubelin has stated twice the town has nothing to worry about has us thinking he knows whats going on and the person hes after is no threat to anyone elses kids

I will just check if anyone asked me a question further down and then tell what i think

Welcome Apollo! Great to have a local on here!

Id be interested on your take on the whole case… how the town feels and what the towns general take is on the whole situation, especially in regards to searches on the street and abroad.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Ok hang on .. go to this link for google searches and it's the first article you should be able to read it that way, and yes that's the one. https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...australian+william+tyrrell+drive+into+kendall also here's the text in question:

SBM -

I just woke up so am having my first cup of coffee and reading with slowly moving eyes and the words are coming into focus slowly.... which I describe because of how odd it is to me that in that whole block of text, when I scanned it just now, one word jumped out at me just like this:

You drive over the *Camden Haven River and into the old logging village of *Kendall. It’s a bright spring morning with mist lolling in the *valleys at the base of a looming, rugged hinterland.

There are hardly any other cars on the roads; the kids are at school and the tradies have hooned-off in their utes hours before to building sites around Port Macquarie, 30km away. You cross the railway line and *follow the road between the empty swimming pool and the *tennis courts, past the statue of bush poet Henry Kendall, who gave this place its name. Driving past old, *pastel-coloured weatherboard houses — fashioned from planks of eucalypts felled by hand and hauled by *bullocks through this *valley — it feels as though you’ve travelled back in time. You don’t take much notice of the odd *person *strolling along the street and they don’t notice you — why would they, after all?

The road forks in the middle of town, at a monument to the 11 timber-getters and labourers from the village who died in the Great War, and the 34 others who also “answered the call”. You turn left, up over a steep hill, and then left again, down past the Kendall Showground. Here the bush closes in around the road, a *tunnel of gums. You turn right, up Benaroon Drive, an ’80s subdivision — huge blocks, each with a hectare of garden around a house nestled at the rear. There are just 13 homes in this long street, their gardens impeccably groomed, but behind the houses and up ahead on this dead-end road, the forest is dark and the understorey a thick tangle of lantana. No one sees you, and if they did, it wouldn’t be remarkable; you’re just going about your business. The only sound is the chirruping of birds. Ahead, on your right, a grass slope rises steeply, unfenced, from the road. You notice a child in a Spider-Man *costume. There’s no one else around. It’s 10.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014.

I wonder if there are any children in BS's life who haven't been physically touched yet, but who were being groomed?

actually that leads me to another thought... how does one groom a stranger? that stranger would have to have a home-groomer to prep it for ring inclusion I would think...

well like I said, haven't even had a cup of coffee yet so forgive the disjointed pondering.

I had to go myself to verify my car as i went in and out of kendall that morning. Where the camera was, there was a sign blocking some of the cameras view so it would only get the front end,rear end or part of a car. Due to time lapses of shots,it only got my car coming out and not into kendall so could possibly have missed the perps car

BBM

"answered the call" interesting point just popped in. imo

Just pondering that trip into Kendall.

Article - 21 December 2014

As their sights turned to the possibility he had been abducted, they canvassed CCTV footage from nearby businesses and went through the hundreds of calls made to Crime Stoppers.

Most recently, investigators zeroed in on CCTV footage from the local tennis club, which captured images of cars driving towards Benaroon Drive, where William went missing.

Police set up at the Kendall Tennis Club for the day last month with all CCTV images of cars from the morning William went missing, urging all drivers to come forward and identify their vehicles.

Port Macquarie Commander Paul Fehon, who initially led the investigation, previously said police had a great response from the community, but the images had not provided any new leads.

Those images were side on views from memory.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...de-investigation/story-fnpn118l-1227163020421

I think I have worked out the connection too, but I'm pretty sure that it's one of those things that can't be posted i.e sleuthing victims, revealing info that might identify them etc.

Im not a mod ..... just a member and i think it would be really wrong to post that connection, i know who they are, which is the reason i am saying i dont think it should be posted.... and i hope that people dont take this as me telling another member how to post....

RSBM

Hey soso :seeya: ...... I just have a quick question. Where is this 'tried to call grandma at 10am coming from'? I have only ever seen that grandma tried unsuccessfully to call Spedding in the morning, and when he tried to ring her back there was no answer. I can't recall ever seeing any times mentioned.

I should have put before or around ten o'clock.
Because according to Colin he tried to phone grandma or return her missed call depending on which article you read.
He then went for coffee with his wife.
I guess I am focusing on the word then as opposed to he later went.

Should have explained my opinion better, sorry.

His close friend Colin said he tried to return a call from the grandmother on September 12 but couldn’t get hold of her.

He then went to the Buzz Cafe for a coffee with his wife in Laurieton before he went to an awards ceremony for his grandson at a primary school across the road, Colin said.

Colin said he had downloaded a copy of Mr Spedding’s bank card statement which showed a purchase at the cafe about 10am on September 12.

Cafe staff say detectives have visited the eatery twice in the past few days as they attempt to verify Mr Spedding’s movements.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227194543342

This comes as a friend of Mr Spedding has laid out the detailed alibi he told police when questioned about his whereabouts around 10.30am September 12, when William went missing.
A friend told Daily Mail Australia that Mr Spedding went to his Laurieton office on Bold St on the morning of September 12.
He had received a part needed to fix William's grandmother's washing machine, after attending the Kendall home three days earlier for a quote, and attempted to ring her to make an appointment.

The friend said Mr Spedding then went to go meet his wife for coffee at Buzz Cafe, 140m away from his office on the opposite side of the street. Cafe manager Lisa, who did not wish to give her last name, said she recognised Mr Spedding and his wife but said they hadn't come into the cafe 'in a while'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...down-thanks-family-support.html#ixzz3YmmxZUfN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The towns take on this - from everyone i have spoken to, everyone is worried. Worried of the unkown of what has happened to him,worried that it could be someone local,someone thwy know. Before this happened no one locked their doors, kids were always playing out front yard. Kids were able to walk to school. Within 3 weeks of william going missing, thw bus company changd their bus routes so kids could now catch the bus instead of walking to school. We just cant believe this has happened here.
I don't blame them for being worried. The police have pretty much said there is a pedophile ring operating near Kendall.

A pedophile ring is possibly operating in the area where missing toddler William Tyrrell vanished last year, police say.

Supt Willing: "I don't want to compromise what we're doing in relation to that but we have specific information about that."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/271...g-investigated-in-search-for-william-tyrrell/

So My theory, IF the perp knew wt was coming,as meant to be friday. The perp may have parked their car at rhe cemetery, walked the track and wqs hiding, planning the abduction for the next day, seen wt and snatched him.there are a select few that knew he was coming.

I hope i dont cross any rules with this one. IF it was bs. Bs knew wt was coming friday. If a) he is part of a ring he could have arranged for a mate to take him. That person could have been sitting watching as i stated up further.

B) bs has statwd he had a receipt from coffee shop for 10:03 (yes that is the time he said is on receipt). He ordered coffee and breakfast. Coffee shop sys hes a regular, havent seen him for awhile and cant remember if he came in that day.police rang every parent at the kids school to see if he was at assembly that day, no one can remember if thwy seen him or not.no one has any pictures of him there. If he did infact order a coffee, once thw coffee was made and if he decided to go to wt gmas house that wpuld put him prettymuch at the time wt went missing. He could of grabbed him.

The school and coffee shop info has come straight from him or wife to locals.sorry for typos etc. Very hard on my phone

I dont think i would really want to post it myself. They shouldnt have their identies made public unless they themselves agree to it, they have been thru enough already

Im not a mod ..... just a member and i think it would be really wrong to post that connection, i know who they are, which is the reason i am saying i dont think it should be posted.... and i hope that people dont take this as me telling another member how to post....

I dont think i would really want to post it myself. They shouldnt have their identies made public unless they themselves agree to it, they have been thru enough already

Thats why i wouldnt post anything that could identify them hon *S* ....also welcome to Websleuths :happydance:

Do you know what else doesn't make sense, MS having to ask a psychic if BS had anything to do with William's disappearance when she was supposedly having coffee with him at the time.

I agree - it's a strange thing to ask if the person was with really with you at the time in question. If nothing else it shows MS had some doubts and needed some reassurance. Surely she didn't ask the question thinking that it would help clear BS with the police? Either way, Colin didn't do anyone any favours by mentioning it to the media.
The coffee shop receipt also bothers me as it doesn't prove who used the card or physically paid for the coffee. I'd think some sort of confirmation from other witnesses would be needed - and you'd think that we might have heard about it if any other customers or staff had come forward to say they had seen BS in the coffee shop at that time.

I should have put before or around ten o'clock.
Because according to Colin he tried to phone grandma or return her missed call depending on which article you read.
He then went for coffee with his wife.
I guess I am focusing on the word then as opposed to he later went.

RSBM

Thank you. Confusion all sorted out. :)

I agree, the missed call from grandma was probably prior to the commencement of his 10/10:30am alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsewr1!