Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So My theory, IF the perp knew wt was coming,as meant to be friday. The perp may have parked their car at rhe cemetery, walked the track and wqs hiding, planning the abduction for the next day, seen wt and snatched him.there are a select few that knew he was coming.

I hope i dont cross any rules with this one. IF it was bs. Bs knew wt was coming friday. If a) he is part of a ring he could have arranged for a mate to take him. That person could have been sitting watching as i stated up further.

B) bs has statwd he had a receipt from coffee shop for 10:03 (yes that is the time he said is on receipt). He ordered coffee and breakfast. Coffee shop sys hes a regular, havent seen him for awhile and cant remember if he came in that day.police rang every parent at the kids school to see if he was at assembly that day, no one can remember if thwy seen him or not.no one has any pictures of him there. If he did infact order a coffee, once thw coffee was made and if he decided to go to wt gmas house that wpuld put him prettymuch at the time wt went missing. He could of grabbed him.

The school and coffee shop info has come straight from him or wife to locals.sorry for typos etc. Very hard on my phone

Hi and welcome :)
It's great to have a local person to that area here! Thank you for your input.

Strange how noone can recall seeing BS at the assembly. At my sons school parents and visitors need to sign in at the office for assembly's, do you know if you have to do that at Laurieton school?

RSBM

Thank you. Confusion all sorted out. :)

I agree, the missed call from grandma was probably prior to the commencement of his 10/10:30am alibi.

I'm pleased you both got that sorted. I've been madly trawling through all of the old links to help find the answer. :scared: It's a minefield out there! LOL.

I'm pleased you both got that sorted. I've been madly trawling through all of the old links to help find the answer. :scared: It's a minefield out there! LOL.

Hahaha ... I know what you mean! There is a whole library of stuff out there about this case. :eek:

Thanks for trying to help anyway. :)

I dont know about Laurieton school,but will find out tomorrow.i know that for anything else , visitors need to sign in but now sure about assembly. At kendall public you dont have to sign in for assemblies so may be the same for laurieton

Strange how noone can recall seeing BS at the assembly. At my sons school parents and visitors need to sign in at the office for assembly's, do you know if you have to do that at Laurieton school?

That support group mentioned up thread seems to have lost a number of members since it was mentioned here.

Now I know that the (deleted) Australian article I posted before about Margaret's visit to a clairvoyant was not behind a paywall, but I think overseas people are forced to subscribe or they get a paywall. So I have found almost the whole article on PressReader.

PressReader has to put paywall articles behind its paywall too ... and this article is not behind its paywall, because it is not a paywall article.
(Such confusion over the paywalls .... I hope overseas peeps can see this one :please:)

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-weekend-australian/20150418/281500749784081/TextView

I think there is a very good chance she knew who the girls were. She would have known who they were when this was first bought up in 1987. BS would have been made aware who it was as well and no doubt told her.

That's why those strange looks MS was giving him during that sidewalk interview "didja do huh, didja??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 135
I feel like a bit of a fraud.

You all have everything covered so well, that I can never think of anything useful to add. So I read through 'thanking' everyone's posts, and feeling like a stalker.

Welcome apollosong. It's great to have a local onboard.

Hey, me too. I'm always here lol, just don't post often. I very much appreciate the effort so many posters put in!

That support group mentioned up thread seems to have lost a number of members since it was mentioned here.

It always showed as 22 members, but when i saw it first it was before his arrest it was only 8 members

Today police believe someone visiting Benaroon Drive may have spotted William playing near the road and stopped - potentially without any malicious intent - before realising there was no one else in sight.
"You pull up here, your on your own there's a three year old kid" said Det Jubelin.
Your'e got the kid in the car and then (if anyone asks) you say I'm driving onto the police station.
You turn around and no one is coming out.
You drive off.

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-weekend-australian/20150418/281500749784081/TextView

Well given at this point only one person ofinterest has been declared - who seems to have had a reason to be at Benaroon Drive and appears not to have been having coffee when and where his friend Colin said.
This sound very reasonable to me.
The dogs did not pick up any scent trails to suggest William had wandered off.
Just picked up and put in the car.

IMO.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...-without-a-trace/story-fni0fiyv-1227195803646

Good point about a sign up sheet! We have to this at my son's school as well.

I don't understand the LE saying a person with potentially no malicious intent, a person with no malicious intent would be going door to door, calling the police, not loading the child in their car and driving off,

What would make him make that statement,

I seen that too. Could it be that they have their personal settings to private? I'm not sure how the groups work.

I don't understand the LE saying a person with potentially no malicious intent, a person with no malicious intent would be going door to door, calling the police, not loading the child in their car and driving off,

Maybe they mean - not intended - not planned - ???

I agree mostly. MS I feel is being unfairly portrayed as some sort of accomplice for no reason at all. But BS has been charged with evidence. I know it's not a conviction but with the media releasing so much there is no way he could convicted by a jury. There is too much obsessing about the current charges details though. They are irrelevant to william. But obviously the fact that he might be a sex offender is.

Yeah, I read it as being opportunistic, as in, a repairman drove over genuinely to fix a washing machine, but also happened to be an (allegedly) filthy pedo involved in a pedophile ring. He sees adorable little William... and after that is the mystery.

Ah maybe there were 22 originally but those other people deleted themselves a while ago.

maybe its very odd because if you look now it says 22 members then if you look who the group members are, as i did cos im nosey LOL its always showed only the 8 members i thought after the arrest a few may have dropped off from that 8 but nope still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018